Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kasey - no spoilers

Re: Kasey - no spoilers

This guy is a complete goofball. He will forever be known as the Bachelorette tattoo guy. What a putz. His voice sounds like he has a sock stuffed halfway down his throat.

I didn't like him much from day one. And everytime he's given air time it confirms my dislike of him. He's forever memorialized his experience on the Bachelorette on his wrist. He even included the memory of his 11 housemates by including stars around his heart and shield tattoo. What an idiot.

NVKitty

Quote Originally Posted by raisinthesun;3935748;
    Dear Kasey,

please do NOT sing ever ever ever again! Oh and can you cease and desist from saying protect and guard your/my heart?

Thanxs,

~everyone
    Thanks raisin your saying this and signing ~everyone saves the rest of us a lot of time,

Kasey has disappointed me. I thought at the M&G he was a nice normal guy but not now. He is down right scary. Would any normal girl fall for this obsessive and scary guy ever?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

He tried out for American Idol and failed miserably. Paula and Randy laughed at him, Simon ripped him to shreds.

Kasey has been trying out for music career for quite a while now, and reality shows for years. In high school, he faked having a heart attack and told people he was dying just to get attention.

I have heard that he dates men as well as women.

He is also a pathological liar and a cheater. Don't believe the sweet innocent words.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3937618;
    Thanks raisin your saying this and signing ~everyone saves the rest of us a lot of time,

Kasey has disappointed me. I thought at the M&G he was a nice normal guy but not now. He is down right scary. Would any normal girl fall for this obsessive and scary guy ever?
    I for one think he is really a sweet albeit maybe a bit naive, young man who truly believes and lives this way. I am sure he will one day find a woman who he will have the opportunity to worship. It would be wrong to assume that MonsterFleiss has not had a hand in the painting of poor Kasey as the village idiot. Don't forget the multiple question personality tests they have to submit to before hand. He I am afraid, came away looking a lot better than the weatherman and that says alot.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Who is John Galt?

Ali has had pretty good taste in who she chooses to stay so far, with the exception of Kasey. She should have let him go on the date. He has some obvious emotional problems that the show is playing up and shouldn't.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I have to share a story that has happened to me recently.......I am 50......I joined a personals club recently and one of the men I have begun talking to is an army sergeant. His writing style is like Kasey's speaking style, very eloquent, very poetic, very heart filled and at first I admit I was really put off by it, feeling that it couldn't be real. When he signs off from instant messaging she sends me an IM with a dozen roses in it, he started called me my dear and my love shortly after we met. I have had to make myself take a step back and realize I have to accept him the way he is if I want to get to know him better. I think the women of today are so used to what they are now calling retrosexuals that we don't know how to handle the pure elequent gentlemen. I am not saying the other guys aren't gentlemen but Kasey is not like any of the others. He's an emotion driven guy, where most guys are physically driven. When I was talking with my guy in the wee hours of the morning (he's stationed in Nigeria right now) it hit me all of a sudden that I had a older version of Kasey. I think Kasey is genuine and I am sure he will find someone who wants the eloquent, handsome prince charming type of man.

FORT Fogey

I think he's clingy.

I was literally dating a Kasey for a hot second here. Just dating nothing serious and the guy starts planning our marriage and dialoging about love and our future without taking a minute to get to know me. He was caught up in his own delusion and fantasy world. It took threatening him with a restraining order when I realized it wasn't going to work out for him to stay away. And he's not the first I met like that.

Kasey has has issues beyond just being clingy. He is caught up in his/this fantasy and delusion. Like was said in what's his nose's blog, he got a permanent tattoo to memorialize a chick who is basically dating how many other men at the same time. That hardly constitutes a serious relationship.

FORT Fogey

When someone is really interested in someone, they like them just the way they are, and they aren't indecisive about how they feel. If Ali felt that she could love him, she wouldn't have told him how he could improve himself for her, and she would have given him a rose.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast