He reminds me of British boy band member Lee Ryan

He does look identical to Lee.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Re: Kasey - no spoilers

He looks too much like Jake.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3922583;
    At the end of the first episode they showed Kasey with a bandage on his wrist. Hmmmm, What happened to him to cause that? I think that Kasey will be interesting to watch. I haven't had any trouble understanding Kasey but he does kind of mumble as he speaks. He seems very intense but with a soft nature or tone to his voice.
    His jaw doesnt move when he speaks, its like its wired shut! Poor Kasey, i kinda like him and i dont really know why. He seems like a sweetie and if i was Ali I would definatly go on a 1-on-1 date with him just too find out more about him. I hope he gets that chance before he's eliminated

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3922872;
    He looks too much like Jake.
    Maybe I need to see a side-by-side picture of Kacey and Jake, but I don't think they look at all like eachother.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Kasey seems very good-natured so far. He got completely ripped off by Frank during his first alone-time-conversation with Ali... (for all of 15 seconds!). He had every right to speak derogatorally about that, but he handled it very well -- both in front of Frank, and later in the private interview.

Actually, my cousin sounded just like this guy when he was young.
    He no longer sounds like that, but he definitely wasn't hearing impaired. He did have to go to some speech classes when he was younger, though.

I am dying to see what happens with him tomorrow night. I sure hope he doesn't turn out to be a wacko, but they're sutre making it look like that on the coming attractions.

I don't see that much resemblance to Jake, but their mouths are similar.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I don't think he has much dating experience. He doesn't know what to say and what not to say around women.

He also thinks like a woman. Remember when Tamra Barney got a tattoo on her finger to prove her love for her husband Simon (Real Housewives of Orange County). Like the other bachelor said, tatts prove zilch.

Where did he get that guard-your-heart pickup line? Was it on some show I missed?

He's got bad timing. Imagine if he goes home without Ali ever seeing his tattoo? Or if she sees it and then sends him home?

He's not a singer. He should stick with Advertising.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOffensive;3934844;
    I don't think he has much dating experience. He doesn't know what to say and what not to say around women.
    You got that right. We were laughing at the look on Ali's face when he was blathering on. I'm surprised she kept him.

While I don't think he's being insincere, he is bordering on obsessive/creepy/desperate to me. Way too needy and clingy. A tattoo? And gawd, that singing. Run, Ali, run.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Kasey would be a good match for Tenley. He with his Kermit the Frog voice, and she with her tinkling high-pitched Disney princess voice. A match made in heaven, or at least, in a unicorn-infested meadow. (Loved Chris L's description last night of Kasey's romanticized fantasy of what "love" is)

old cow

Dear Kasey,

please do NOT sing ever ever ever again! Oh and can you cease and desist from saying protect and guard your/my heart?

Thanxs,

~everyone

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast