Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kasey - no spoilers

FORT sun

Re: Kasey - no spoilers

I had no problem understanding every word he spoke. I bet he figured he had a sum total of 3 minutes to get to the heart of his being there, so he cut out the frivilous and went for it. dear heart. cripes, they're going to make him look fragile.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3914281;
    I had no problem understanding every word he spoke. I bet he figured he had a sum total of 3 minutes to get to the heart of his being there, so he cut out the frivilous and went for it. dear heart. cripes, they're going to make him look fragile.

I also understood every word he said. He just has a different way of talking which makes many wonder if he has some physical limitation, either with hearing or his ability to talk.

When I posted last night, I had not seen the season previews. How sad. TPTB are making him to be the unstable one this season. Like Michelle last year. If Kasey does have a disability, it's sad that they're using him in this way.

I'll also bet whatever happened to his arm, it's not even close to being a suicide attempt as they're making it look. Drama, drama, drama, exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3914281;
    I heard him also. He is very intense and rather than try to be a more casual with his initial time with Ali, he went for a sales pitch! I expected him to be very laid back based on his bio so his intensity surprised me. Looks like he may get the Michelle edit. Poor guy. I hope he gets some quality time with Ali and he chills a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3915732;
    I heard him also. He is very intense and rather than try to be a more casual with his initial time with Ali, he went for a sales pitch! I expected him to be very laid back based on his bio so his intensity surprised me. Looks like he may get the Michelle edit. Poor guy. I hope he gets some quality time with Ali and he chills a bit.
    Ali will likely spend time with Kasey because she seemed intrigued with him. My guess is this guy is Mr. Intense in real life and will not chill out. We'll see.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

He's really sweet to Ali! I think she will like that.

FORT Newbie

I can't understand what he says but Ali seems to really like him. I think he'll make it to the near end.

I think Ali is into him, too. She commented on how cute he was and she also seemed very touched when they had their first 1:1 time.

He and Roberto were front runners after the first epi imo. He fell off a little bit after the second episode though.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3913682;
    He really reminds me of Jake too! He made this face during the Rose Ceremony and he was totally being Jake-ish.
    I have to disagree, he looks and acts nothing like Jake, except for the coloring. This guy seems sweet and shy, but so mush-mouth it was a turn-off. I don't think he'll last that long (at least he wouldn't with me).

He reminds me of British boy band member Lee Ryan

"That's Numberwang!"

At the end of the first episode they showed Kasey with a bandage on his wrist. Hmmmm, What happened to him to cause that? I think that Kasey will be interesting to watch. I haven't had any trouble understanding Kasey but he does kind of mumble as he speaks. He seems very intense but with a soft nature or tone to his voice.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast