Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Jonathan - no spoilers

Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

The alphabet site has a longer clip of Johnathan's exit comments than what was televised. I watched it and felt really bad for him. He seemed very disappointed, and not about being kicked off the show or trips, but about not getting more time with Ali. He didn't appear goofy or juvenile in the exit footage, just very dejected. I felt bad for him.

I still really dislike the structure of the show in that the producers dictate who gets to spend time with the Lead. I think if the Lead is truly gonna give everyone a fair shot, she needs to have a 1-on-1 date with EACH. Yes, this would take a long time, but it just isn't right that some guys are on the show for four weeks yet NEVER get a chance to date her. I wish Jonathan good luck in the future. Hope he doesn't get pummelled on Bachelor Pad. He justs want to find love.

Weatherman beat major-league Roberto in the race up the stairs in Lion King theatre. That surprised me. Roberto had a head start but Weatherman passed him.

Quote Originally Posted by mollynj;3914596;
    Pass the mustard; he's the ham. I think his act will get old very quickly.
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3920271;
    I found him very annoying. The whole Speedo thing was bad enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3920372;
    He is getting the nerd edit. I still think he's going to go home really, really soon!
    @ least he didn't make a complete A** of himself like Derrick aka shooter did..
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3942987;
    Weatherman beat major-league Roberto in the race up the stairs in Lion King theatre. That surprised me. Roberto had a head start but Weatherman passed him.
    Gotta watch those short, quick guys! Maybe weatherman was a roadrunner type. Zoom!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456