Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan - no spoilers

Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3923709;
    Ok explain why? I want to know what's wrong with my chest hair. I mean the men's chest hair. That's rediculous.
    Not sure why they didn't want the guys to have any hair on their chest. I do think included in their goodie bag was a gift card to have their "unwanted" hair permanently removed...as in laser hair removal....
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

I've just finished rewatching last week's episode and was looking for the part where Johathan had a rose on before he got the rose in the RC. There is a part just after when Roberto and Ali throw the baseball that the next sceen about 5-6 bachelors are talking suposedly before the RC and they all have roses on their lapels. Then they cut to a sceen with Kasey and he has no rose. During that time with Ali is when Frank interupts Kasey and Ali and Frank has a rose on his lapel but there are sceens after that where he has no rose. The continuity and editing of this episode is really bad.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Please allow me to correct my last post. Frank had already received a rose on his date with Ali so of course he would have been wearing it when he interupted Kasey and Ali.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPSU;3922834;
    I watched the ending on ABC.com several times and I'm not seeing the rose Jonathan has on. Craig had that ridiculous red pocket square, but I don't see a rose already on Jonathan. You guys have good eyes.
    I've watched the rose ceremony several times on Hulu.com and saw two slip-ups. The first was just before Kasey was called and the screen shot showed both Roberto and Kasey with roses. The second was when the second to last rose was given to Chris N; as he was returning it showed Jonathan with a rose.

My mom called me and said are you sure that was a rose maybe it was Craig M's red hankerchief in his pocket. I had to direct her to YouTube. lol
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3925396;
    My mom called me and said are you sure that was a rose maybe it was Craig M's red hankerchief in his pocket. I had to direct her to YouTube. lol
    I watched again; and you're right. It was Craig M's red handerchief and Roberto's rose that I saw.

In episode 3, Ali's alone-time with Weatherman at the end of their group-date alone-time was simply painful.

I had a strange feeling when someone interrupted Jonathan's request for a real makeout session... I think it was a twinge of relief!!

But I give huge props to Jonathan for being gutsy enough to make a move even though it was intimidating for him. I was proud of his awkward courage.

I making a guess that Ali lets sends him home next week. No, I don't recall reading any spoilers about who IS going next. I'm just thinking she would've sent him home based on this week's interactions but didn't want him to question himself regarding the kissing stuff, so maybe she thinks it'll be easier on her and him if the rejection is delayed instead of immediate.

His facial expressions remind me of Greg Kinnear at times. Especially during the BareNakedLadies video shoot last week. With the rolled up sleeves on a gray shirt and the loosened tie, there was on shot when he was in profile that it really struck me.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jonathon was a sweet guy. Unfortunately the forcast the this Weatherman was "mostly cloudy, with a chance of rain" from the start. I appreciated his intentions and actions in warning Ali about Mr. Dangerous, but there was no chemistry between Ali and Jonathon. She hung onto him probably longer than most of us might have expected.

Upon leaving, he whispered into Ali's ear that she didn't have a chance to really get to know him...this might be true, but I don't think even 4 more weeks would have brought Ali and Jonathon closer together.

I believe Jonathon will find his true love somewhere, if she doesn't find him first...he had a lot of qualities that some women would find wonderful. He was sweet, genuine and had a huge heart. Unlike Chris M. this show will bring wonderful things to him in his future.

NVKitty

I totally agree that he was a very genuine person. I respect that he didn't like doing a scripted kiss with someone he hadn't given a real kiss to. There was NOTHING fake about Johnathon. He acted young but he definitely wants to be loved.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast