Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Jonathan - no spoilers

  1. #21
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    I'm glad someone stood up the bully Criag M. The way he was acting was all alpha male jockying, picking on the easy targets. Jonathan was brave to call him on his behavior. The other guys just sat there and listened.

  2. #22
    Yoffy lifts a finger... fluff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    43,485

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3920484;
    I was rooting for him at first - I'm in Houston after all. But the whole wormy way he tried to tell Ali about Craig made me dislike him as much as Craig. And the speedo thing - good grief. (Anyone else notice the bad edit last night? Chris comes out to tell us it's the last rose, pan to a picture of Jonathan and Craig looking uncomfortable, and JONATHAN HAS A ROSE ON. Then back to Ali and the rose to Jonathan. I suspect strongly that Jonathan wasn't in fact last, but they edited it that way for effect.
    I think that's exactly what they did, to make it look like Jonathan and Craig M were both vying for the final rose.
    Very sloppy editing. Completely gave the game away.
    "That's Numberwang!"

  3. #23
    old cow
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,088

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    I wonder how much screen time this guy's gonna get with his arch enemy Craig gone? If you think about it the only real time he got on TV is when he was whinning about Craig; I don't really remember him and Ali having any sort of connection.

  4. #24
    My Doppleganger Jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,272

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Mae;3920768;
    I'm glad someone stood up the bully Criag M. The way he was acting was all alpha male jockying, picking on the easy targets. Jonathan was brave to call him on his behavior. The other guys just sat there and listened.
    I hate to be disagreeable...but I really do disagree. Jonathan the little weasel didn't stand up for a thing. When Big Jerk Craig M proceeded with his tirade at him, the best Jonathan could do was tell Craig M to be responsible for his own actions....something which Jonathan could not do. Instead of manning up and saying yes..I told Ali you are dangerous...Jonathan came out with I don't have to talk to you. Sort of like..you aren't the boss of me.

    Jonathan creeped me out more than Craig M..who was really nothing but a joke.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

  5. #25
    Gone Fishin' eowenc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicagoland
    Posts
    1,243

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3921323;
    I hate to be disagreeable...but I really do disagree. Jonathan the little weasel didn't stand up for a thing. When Big Jerk Craig M proceeded with his tirade at him, the best Jonathan could do was tell Craig M to be responsible for his own actions....something which Jonathan could not do. Instead of manning up and saying yes..I told Ali you are dangerous...Jonathan came out with I don't have to talk to you. Sort of like..you aren't the boss of me.

    Jonathan creeped me out more than Craig M..who was really nothing but a joke.
    For the most part I must agree with you. Weatherman had no connection with Ali other than the Tattletale. He has an interesting personnality and he said he had the best personality there but where was it Monday night. He blew his chances with Ali right then and there. He is lucky he got the first rose let alone the second that night. As for Craig he did nothing with Ali that would justify him staying. She gave him every opportunity to win her over and all he could say was if we have a 1 on 1 I can show you who I am. He could not even look at her.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

    Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

  6. #26
    Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,563

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3921323;
    When Big Jerk Craig M proceeded with his tirade at him, the best Jonathan could do was tell Craig M to be responsible for his own actions.....
    This was in reference to a fight they had off screen prior to the rose ceremony. Jon was hanging out upstairs in a room with some other guys when Craig came in and started in with him. Scuffle ensued and Craig's shirt was ripped. So at the RC, Craig was b*tching about what had happened and Jon told him to take responsibility for his actions (meaning you were a d-bag and that's why your shirt got ripped.) Not that I'm not saying Jon wasn't whiney but that clip was taken out of context--editing will do that sometimes.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

    “I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter;3921323;
    I hate to be disagreeable...but I really do disagree. Jonathan the little weasel didn't stand up for a thing. When Big Jerk Craig M proceeded with his tirade at him, the best Jonathan could do was tell Craig M to be responsible for his own actions....something which Jonathan could not do. Instead of manning up and saying yes..I told Ali you are dangerous...Jonathan came out with I don't have to talk to you. Sort of like..you aren't the boss of me.

    Jonathan creeped me out more than Craig M..who was really nothing but a joke.
    Craig M has probably been a bully most of his life. It's very hard for boys/men to stand up to a bully. Jonathan did try to avoid him and ignore him, but Craig didn't let up. Did Craig give trouble to the other stronger guys? No. He like most bullies pick an easy target and won't let up. Yes, Jonathan was a whiner, but he still challenged him.

  8. #28
    from sky to fire fireflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,347

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3921772;
    This was in reference to a fight they had off screen prior to the rose ceremony. Jon was hanging out upstairs in a room with some other guys when Craig came in and started in with him. Scuffle ensued and Craig's shirt was ripped. So at the RC, Craig was b*tching about what had happened and Jon told him to take responsibility for his actions (meaning you were a d-bag and that's why your shirt got ripped.) ... that clip was taken out of context--editing will do that sometimes.
    I'm curious how you know these details?

  9. #29
    from sky to fire fireflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,347

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3921772;
    ...when Craig came in and started in with him. Scuffle ensued and Craig's shirt was ripped.
    Maybe that's how Tyler got the injury on his forehead, trying to stop the fight?

    And, LG's recap of Episode 2 says Jonathon is a brown-belt. I didn't hear that on the show but I could've missed it... I wonder if Jonathon was bragging about it and the bully Craig M decided to challenge him. I would've thoroughly enjoyed seeing someone pound the bully. Can a brown-belt win a real-world fight, or is it only advantageous in the context of a karate competition?
    Last edited by fireflyer; 06-03-2010 at 03:59 AM.

  10. #30
    My Doppleganger Jupiter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Age
    59
    Posts
    1,272

    Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Mae;3921825;
    Craig M has probably been a bully most of his life. It's very hard for boys/men to stand up to a bully. Jonathan did try to avoid him and ignore him, but Craig didn't let up. Did Craig give trouble to the other stronger guys? No. He like most bullies pick an easy target and won't let up. Yes, Jonathan was a whiner, but he still challenged him.
    I don't know...Jonathan spent the whole show (at least by editing) talking about Craig M...and not wanting to get into a fight. I completely respect your opinion...but Jonathan is sooo the type of guy I don't like. I don't like bullies either..but Craig M was just ridiculous. Jonathan would have been better served to keep his mouth shut..IMO. And I am curious to know how anything is known about a scuffle before the rose ceremony..which wasn't edited in the show as posted by Cantstopwatchin. Just curious.
    Last edited by Jupiter; 06-03-2010 at 12:44 PM.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.