Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jonathan - no spoilers

Re: Jonathan - no spoilers

A good guy who should be fun but he's height challenged compared to the rest of these guys.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3917394;
    A good guy who should be fun but he's height challenged compared to the rest of these guys.
    LOL- definitely vertically challenged. Probably explains his "big" personality. (I call it the Napolean complex!)
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by brklyn825;3914564;
    Am I the only one that thinks he looks like he has chicklets for teeth???
    Well, he matches perfectly with Ali, then

I wasn't terribly crazy about him. Seems a little too egotistical. He might grow on me though.

he was funny...he reminded me of the little dude that hangs about with beefcakes
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

This guy is equally as annoying as Craig M. Obnoxious, obnoxious, obnoxious... and what's with the running to Ali with "I had another run-in with Craig" bit? I feel badly for him that he was getting so hounded by Craig, but he came off far too whiny and tattletale-ish.

I would have kept Chris H over this guy any day. I suspect Ali kept him simply because he supposedly had her back this week, but he didn't have her back as much as he was trying to cover his own butt and get rid of his nemesis.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3920035;
    This guy is equally as annoying as Craig M. I feel badly for him that he was getting so hounded by Craig, but he came off far too whiny and tattletale-ish.
    Well what did you want Johnathan to do? Hit Mcdreamy?
    Last edited by sonyab1974; 06-01-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;3920035;
    This guy is equally as annoying as Craig M. Obnoxious, obnoxious, obnoxious... and what's with the running to Ali with "I had another run-in with Craig" bit? I feel badly for him that he was getting so hounded by Craig, but he came off far too whiny and tattletale-ish.

I would have kept Chris H over this guy any day. I suspect Ali kept him simply because he supposedly had her back this week, but he didn't have her back as much as he was trying to cover his own butt and get rid of his nemesis.
    Exactly.
    I found him very annoying. The whole Speedo thing was bad enough, but the sputtering way she told Ali about Craig M was also irritating to me.
    God, she wants you to tell her, just spit it out, man!
    "That's Numberwang!"

I think he is getting the nerd edit. He seems like a nice guy but Craig was causing him obvious discomfort. He might change now. I still think he's going to go home really, really soon!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

I was rooting for him at first - I'm in Houston after all. But the whole wormy way he tried to tell Ali about Craig made me dislike him as much as Craig. And the speedo thing - good grief. (Anyone else notice the bad edit last night? Chris comes out to tell us it's the last rose, pan to a picture of Jonathan and Craig looking uncomfortable, and JONATHAN HAS A ROSE ON. Then back to Ali and the rose to Jonathan. I suspect strongly that Jonathan wasn't in fact last, but they edited it that way for effect.

Didn't he leave his weatherman job in Houston? If so, does anyone know where he went?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast