Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Craig M. - no spoilers

Re: Craig M. - no spoilers

I have both dated men and lived with women roommates like Craig in college and graduate school. They (boyfriends and roommates) would go into screaming tirades at me for NO reason at all, dissing me, picking at everything I did, throwing items in my face...finally it got too much, I knew it would end in violence and I had to dump the guys and move out of the apartment all those times.

Ali was smart for sending psycho Craig home. Although I did like his one-eye-shut pirate talk at the end

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3926475;
    I have both dated men and lived with women roommates like Craig in college and graduate school. They (boyfriends and roommates) would go into screaming tirades at me for NO reason at all, dissing me, picking at everything I did, throwing items in my face...finally it got too much, I knew it would end in violence and I had to dump the guys and move out of the apartment all those times.

Ali was smart for sending psycho Craig home. Although I did like his one-eye-shut pirate talk at the end
    That part was the only reason I ever thought that Craig might have been an actor. The rest of his 'performance' was just too believeable to think he was acting. I wonder what his psych evals showed that lead TPTB to edit Craig this way. In interviews he said he was just 'kidding'. I've been around small and large groups of men and there are men who enjoy picking on other men. Sometimes they even do it to those who they consider friends. Go figure?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

I teach at an elementary school and today I played a language game with them on the computer using the Smartboard. One of the clues was "dangerous" lol and I was so tempted to type "Craig M" in the answer box to be funny, but the kids would have been like "who's that?"

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3926071;
    I generally don't condone violence, but it's too bad Jesse didn't punch Craig M. in the nose, and then say he was only "kidding".

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd
    I highly doubt they could find 20 women interested in that cretin.
    to both of you!!!

He seems to me like another fake the way he brags about how he always like to hang around night clubs and attracting other women and says he'll give it up to be with Ali. Oh please! I find it hard to believe.. He's should have been the first night reject..
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 06-24-2010 at 07:05 PM.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3925637;
    In an interview that was posted he said he was just kidding with Jonathan, I dont think so. And also, they asked him if he would be the next bachelor. And he said yes.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3925747;
    Yes, , he's quite delusional about his "appeal" to women.

And, if "kidding" someone produces the same result as tormenting them, it's no longer kidding. Dude is a jack_ss.
    After watching the 2nd episode the guy is no doubt a total creep and definitely would not be compatible to be the next bachelor. And why on earth is he on the show if he doesn't seem interested in Ali? I guess he's on it to show himself off to other pretty women outside. Well I got news for him.. The women who sees him on the show along with other women he's friendly with in nightclubs might act differently towards him, now that the ladies man has shown his true colors.. That guy needs to grow up!
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345