Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Craig M. - no spoilers

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Craig M. - no spoilers

McCreepy -- I think that nickname's a keeper. He reminded me of Ed Norton with Dempsey hair. He didn't look too popular in the previews...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I think he looks like Tori Spelling's husband Dean whatever. No way she ends up with this guy.

The previews show this guy as a trouble maker. How long can he last?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Did you notice the lame pick up lines in his package at the beginning of the show? Is he trying to be a player, or is he a player?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

My husband was in the room when he was introduced on TV, and he goes, "That guy goes to my gym! I overhead him talking to his buddies about having to leave for awhile to go be on a reality show". So random. I also think it's hilarious that they showed in his introduction him throwing around lame pick-up lines to girls at "The Brazen Head", it's a local bar that's got a great patio, but I've never pinned it as a place to go and pick up someone!

The hottest guy this season....unfortunately hes the ugliest on the inside.

Damn it!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Buh-bye, McCreepy!! Don't let the door hit you on the way out...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I think his rather obvious lack of interest in Ali during his one-on-one time with her made it very easy for her to get rid of him.

I'd have liked him to turn on the charm (if that's even possible with this guy) just to see whether Ali would have been swayed by anything Jonathan had to say about him then.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey

This guy was a joke! Did he really think he could impress a lady while acting like a jerk? I'm glad he's gone but I thought he would last longer. He ruined it for himself!

Unfortunately I have gone on blind dates with men like this. YES THEY EXIST IN REAL LIFE. They are not just arrogant and idiotic, but have severe anger management issues. One went into a screaming tirade at the waiter at a very upscale restaurant over the bill, it was only a dollar or two more. He called the waiter "dumb" and an "airhead" and "do you have @#$ for brains or what" The entire restaurant stared at me in shock.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast