Closed Thread

Thread: John C. - no spoilers

John C. - no spoilers

John C.

Hometown: Mukilteo, WA

Resides in: Issaquah, WA

What would be his ultimate date: Enjoying a good bottle of wine in a secluded mountain lodge or spending a day on a tropical beach getting to know each other over Mai Tai's.

Three items he'd bring to a desert island: Surfboard, water desalination kit and a hunting knife

His favorite holiday: Christmas, as he loves the traditions and Christmas movies

His most embarrassing moment: Falling on his butt in 5th grade after trying to hurdle the finish line ribbon in a race

Tattoo Count: 0
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: John C. - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3913101;

His most embarrassing moment: Falling on his butt in 5th grade after trying to hurdle the finish line ribbon in a race
    Awww!

Three items he'd bring to a desert island: Surfboard, water desalination kit and a hunting knife

Somewhat fun in nature and very practical. Hmmmmmm to normal to go that far this season.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Is this the same kid from "Dirty Dancing" who was in hotel managment and stole a girl away from Jamie the lifeguard? LOL

Who is John Galt?

Another average Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3922674;
    Another average Joe.

Ali said she didn't want the model types, but smart intelligent guys. Looks were not on the top of her list.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

This guy just seems to complain a lot. Zero chemistry. He's filler, nothing else. He's not even funny like Blob was, so why she is keeping him around beats me. It's not about looks, it's about personality. He doesn't appear to have much of one, frankly.

Aww, I felt bad for him, he got RIPPED off in the music video... No touching at all, just a huge brush-off!
    His look was priceless, though. Absolutely perfect for the scene.

I think he seems nice enough. Guess there was just no real bond. Actually I kinda think Ali could've easily let a couple others go tonight too. I think she's already narrowed it down to 5 or 6 selections.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3929566;
    Aww, I felt bad for him, he got RIPPED off in the music video... No touching at all, just a huge brush-off!
    His look was priceless, though. Absolutely perfect for the scene.

I think he seems nice enough. Guess there was just no real bond. Actually I kinda think Ali could've easily let a couple others go tonight too. I think she's already narrowed it down to 5 or 6 selections.
    You've got that right. Every season we have to go thru that time whittling down the ones that go who are no surprise. The next two weeks are likely to be just that. John C was the best supporting actor to Chris L with the mouse. I never laughed so hard at a scene on this show. A great example of what we men would do with too much time on our hands and nothing else to do. I'd have been there playing the catch the mouse game too just like John.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread