Closed Thread

Thread: Hunter - no spoilers

Hunter - no spoilers

Hunter

Hometown: Fair Oaks Ranch, TX

Resides in: San Antonio, TX

What he considers his three best attributes: Being funny, loyal and caring

What is his most embarrassing moment: His brother "pantsed" him while taking a tour of the White House.

His favorite book: Sweetie, a book his grandfather wrote about how he met his wife and how they managed to keep their love strong while he was off to war

What is his dating dealbreaker: When his date can't stop talking about superficial things

Tattoo Count: 0
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Hunter - no spoilers

I really love his name! It's different. They all have almost all the same names. And then there is Hunter.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

He seems quirky without being brash. Loved the Ukulele singing of his song.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

old cow

i know this sounds mean but i can't stop staring at his ears.

Hmmm, jury's still out.

Who is John Galt?

Another average Joe guy (guess the pickings are getting slimmer for good looking guys). He does seem to have a cute personality (loved the song), but zero connection with Ali.

What on earth were the noises in the background, while Ali/Hunter were in the infinity pool... frogs? crickets? Unbearable silence... I found myself desperately wishing someone would say something!

The date seemed like it was pleasant, but the communication was polite like office chatter. I was uneasy when he called her babe a few times. I'm sure it's just a style of speech -- I know I sometimes call people "babe" that I am not romantically interested in but it just slips out if I'm in a comfortable frame of mind. But still, when I heard Hunter say it, I felt he was trying to forge a closeness that wasn't existing naturally.

Regarding the date activity itself... Can you say DULL!!!! How do some people get a helicopter flight or horseback ride or a hike to a landmark or a private jet experience... while Hunter just gets to go nowhere and has to cook his own dinner in an apron? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3929599;
    What on earth were the noises in the background, while Ali/Hunter were in the infinity pool... frogs? crickets? Unbearable silence... I found myself desperately wishing someone would say something!

The date seemed like it was pleasant, but the communication was polite like office chatter. I was uneasy when he called her babe a few times. I'm sure it's just a style of speech -- I know I sometimes call people "babe" that I am not romantically interested in but it just slips out if I'm in a comfortable frame of mind. But still, when I heard Hunter say it, I felt he was trying to forge a closeness that wasn't existing naturally.

Regarding the date activity itself... Can you say DULL!!!! How do some people get a helicopter flight or horseback ride or a hike to a landmark or a private jet experience... while Hunter just gets to go nowhere and has to cook his own dinner in an apron? WTF?
    DULL!!!! That is an understatement. He needs to have Berto teach him how to salsa so he can at least start off holding her and having some physical contact. No matter how things are going at least try to make a move. When he said 'I Love to Love' interesting but the way he was acting it wasn't to personal. He had a great set up for a date. Remember how Molly and Kiptyn handled the date at home with the lead. Those were examples of how to do it. Hunter should have reviewed past shows to get the speed dating idea. In the end it's better he's gone.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Closed Thread