Closed Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Frank - no spoilers

Re: Frank - no spoilers

i don't think its in frank's interest to say anything more about this matter unless he has something that reflects positively on him to share with the world. ali has said she asked frank repeatededly if he had feelings for an ex once in iceland and then also in turkey after justin leaves when she asked everyone else...Ali sounded like she wanted to ask him why he waited. Kirk also mentioned frank has talked about Nicole throughout the show...I don't think he has any real answer to these kinds of questions Ali could ask. Given his interest in breaking into screenwriting he may need to save face in some way but I doubt that would include a public conversation with Ali...
    Roberto didn't look very happy with frank at the RC either...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4030725;
    i don't think its in frank's interest to say anything more about this matter unless he has something that reflects positively on him to share with the world. ali has said she asked frank repeatededly if he had feelings for an ex once in iceland and then also in turkey after justin leaves when she asked everyone else...Ali sounded like she wanted to ask him why he waited. Kirk also mentioned frank has talked about Nicole throughout the show...I don't think he has any real answer to these kinds of questions Ali could ask. Given his interest in breaking into screenwriting he may need to save face in some way but I doubt that would include a public conversation with Ali...
    Roberto didn't look very happy with frank at the RC either...
    We all KNOW what the straight story is on why he waited -- even Ali knows the drill on this show. You stay until you're told to leave, and you grovel when you're told to grovel. You don't come and go as you please, and Ali knows it as well as anyone. TPTB were certainly not going to be the forum in which Frank busted wide open the myth of The Bachelorette....that everybody stays as long as they do because...duh... everybody is in love with the girl, and they only leave after SHE loses interest in THEM....not the other way around.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

That's the problem; people on the show don't realize what they're getting themselves into before entering like in Frank's case. They don't bother to read the fine print or something in the contract before entering and they got loved ones back home that they miss so much they want to leave and couldn't. Some people do come on the show (others on the show have claimed many times) for other reasons and don't really care about the host and the producers don't really care either like CH. They're just making money out of the show and don't really care about people's feelings.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4031129;
    That's the problem; people on the show don't realize what they're getting themselves into before entering in Frank's case. They don't bother to read the fine print or something in the contract before entering and they got loved ones back home that they miss so much they want to leave and couldn't. Some people do come on the show (others on the show have claimed many times) for other reasons and don't really care about the host and the producers don't really care either like CH. They're just making money out of the show and don't really care about people's feelings.
    It's really the Ed Problem you're describing here, although it applies to Frank too. When you're 1 of 25, about to compete for some random chick you've never met, you don't think that somehow, possibly she'd fall for you so you do it for fun, adventure, whatever. And when she does, it's all- oops, didn't see that one coming, time to go home to Chicago. Ed didn't see it coming and Frank obviously didn't either. Frank actually got really lucky since he was the F2 and Roberto was in the picture, 'poor' Eddie was just screwed.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031140;
    It's really the Ed Problem you're describing here, although it applies to Frank too. When you're 1 of 25, about to compete for some random chick you've never met, you don't think that somehow, possibly she'd fall for you so you do it for fun, adventure, whatever. And when she does, it's all- oops, didn't see that one coming, time to go home to Chicago. Ed didn't see it coming and Frank obviously didn't either. Frank actually got really lucky since he was the F2 and Roberto was in the picture, 'poor' Eddie was just screwed.
    From re-watching the HTD and FD with Frank and Ali, I feel differently and that Frank would have been the F1.

On the HTD- she told Frank's parents that she saved the best for last. She told them that she could see her with him till the very end. One thing to fool the contestant but the parents?

She said she really could see herself with his family. She said it strongly and convincingly.

In Tahiti, she said very blase that she just had two dates and now she could not wait to see Frank. That she needed to see him. I'd have to re-watch it again but if she was lying then she deserves and Oscar.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4031218;
    In Tahiti, she said very blase that she just had two dates and now she could not wait to see Frank. That she needed to see him. I'd have to re-watch it again but if she was lying then she deserves and Oscar.
    If she is lying, she sure had me fooled especially with tears in her eyes after Frank broke up with her, but I think Frank is mostly the one that deserves the Oscar when he expresses his feelings towards Ali and goes into tears after dumping Ali.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4031218;
    From re-watching the HTD and FD with Frank and Ali, I feel differently and that Frank would have been the F1.

On the HTD- she told Frank's parents that she saved the best for last. She told them that she could see her with him till the very end. One thing to fool the contestant but the parents?

She said she really could see herself with his family. She said it strongly and convincingly.

Perhaps they both put on a good show. I haven't gotten over Ali's performance with Jake during his season, and what in the world was all of that jealousy and whining about with Frank over Ali and the other guys when he was supposedly still in love with Nicole?

I'd say they are both a pair of actors.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackieblue824;4031243;
    If she is lying, she sure had me fooled especially with tears in her eyes after Frank broke up with her, but I think Frank is mostly the one that deserves the Oscar when he expresses his feelings towards Ali and goes into tears after dumping Ali.
    Frank's father said that 31 year old Frank wasn't ready for a commited relationship.

Am I the only one that thinks this Frank thing as we were shown is kind of screwy?

Frank was not going to be the F1...not with the edit we were given. It was either going to be Chris or Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4031268;
    Perhaps they both put on a good show. I haven't gotten over Ali's performance with Jake during his season, and what in the world was all of that jealousy and whining about with Frank over Ali and the other guys when he was supposedly still in love with Nicole?

I'd say they are both a pair of actors.
    I think this is Frank's way of mocking the Bachelor/ette process. He keeps putting down the process by saying, here we are sitting here knowing she's making out with another guy etc. etc. etc. I believe he's trying to find the exit door.

Similar to Graham. I remember he told Deanna he's not kissing her during one of her group dates. He also kind of mocked the process by saying, I don't want to be one of a bunch. Translation: Where's the exit door?

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4031290;
    I think this is Frank's way of mocking the Bachelor/ette process. He keeps putting down the process by saying, here we are sitting here knowing she's making out with another guy etc. etc. etc. I believe he's trying to find the exit door.

Similar to Graham. I remember he told Deanna he's not kissing her during one of her group dates. He also kind of mocked the process by saying, I don't want to be one of a bunch. Translation: Where's the exit door?
    I totally felt he wasn't buying the process either, from the M&G, when he said one of these guys here could be your husband, separating himself from the rest of the pack. he kind of seemed jealous of Ali's power as lead; you've got your journey, I've got mine, I gave up everything to be here too, it's a mind game. He put himself on an equal playing field with Ali, and ultimately acted as a lead would by choosing Nicole and rejecting Ali. It's as if he was saying don't think you're so special and that I'll fall in love just because you're the bach/ette. Bye bye now.
    Carpe diem

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031140;
    I thought Ed was creepy anyway. I knew all along Ed wasn't the right guy for Jillian b/c I always had instincts about him being a liar and a cheater, but with Frank it was a total shock.. I thought he was a true & loyal guy. He sure had me fooled.

Closed Thread