Closed Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Frank - no spoilers

Re: Frank - no spoilers

YOU LOUSY SOB! You got the nerve to show up on the show claiming your love for Ali and then you turn around and get back together with your former girlfriend! You're worse then Justin, you deserve a real good slap in the face you !!

CRASH & BURN to you & your whre girlfriend!!
    Last edited by Jackieblue824; 07-23-2010 at 11:47 AM.
    The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

FORT Fogey

I like Frank. MF seems to have his way much too often. At least one guy can stand by his decision not to continue to pursue TB as he prefers another. Instead of continuing with the farce, staying together for 6months, then breaking it off.

You cannot win. You leave you are hated by the fans, you stay and break it off, you are hated. At this stage. One should do only what they want. Way to go Frank!

I have no problem with anyone dropping out of the competition if they're just not into the Bachelorette.
    So, I don't have a problem with Frank doing that.
    I do, though, have a problem with knowing that Frank is going to be on the ATFR.
    I don't really like the guy at all. I thought he was weird from the beginning and I truly hope he doesn't get back together with Ali.
    Nicole can have him, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4012524;
    I truly hope he doesn't get back together with Ali. Nicole can have him, IMO.
    I don't think Ali wants him back anyway, she's already been through this bll$*** twice. I use to like Frank, he was one of my favorites & would be a great guy for Ali until he pulled this crap! Now I'm totally disgusted with him. It's not b/c he got back together with his exgirlfriend, it's b/c he kept something like this from Ali instead of being told in the first place which makes him so selfish, and IMO so is his girlfriend. They think of no1 but themselves..

FORT sun

I agree. We have seen Frank enough already! In fact, we could have seen more Tahiti vistas, more of the fun out takes, more of anything else. I thought the Justin thing was overplayed, but Frank's situation has become so old and overused. Perhaps Frank had been promised a chance to vindicate himself.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Living;4012489;
    I like Frank. MF seems to have his way much too often. At least one guy can stand by his decision not to continue to pursue TB as he prefers another. Instead of continuing with the farce, staying together for 6months, then breaking it off.

You cannot win. You leave you are hated by the fans, you stay and break it off, you are hated. At this stage. One should do only what they want. Way to go Frank!
    I like Frank too. I get why Ali was attracted to him. In fact, I think I prefer Kirk and Frank to Chris and Roberto (heresy, I know).

Brad Womack was the best thing that ever happened to this show. The freedom and courage of TB to pick who and how you want gave the show the credibility it was sorely lacking. I say kudos to Frank - and to Ali.

Right, too, about the fans. This is a passionate bunch, and no matter how things shake out, the ending, whatever it may be, won't please everyone.

When it comes down to it, Frank had his own little mini version of TB. He chose to give his rose to Nicole. I'd just like to know when/why they broke up prior to Frank going on TB. Wonder if there is any truth to him doing TB for the "wrong reasons."
    I'd take either one.

There's no possible way that Nicole took him back after that disgusting speech he gave her.

The reality has to be that Nicole was in on it from the beginning. Because if she wasn't in on it, and if Frank truly left her to go on the show, then came back and told her he was falling for Ali, there's no way a self-respecting woman would take a douche like him back. Therefore I think Nicole knew what was gonna happen the whole time, and it was just part of the plan to get Frank some recognition in CA, for his future career.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;4019152;
    There's no possible way that Nicole took him back after that disgusting speech he gave her.

Frank truly left her to go on the show, then came back and told her he was falling for Ali, there's no way a self-respecting woman would take a douche like him back. Therefore I think Nicole knew what was gonna happen the whole time, and it was just part of the plan to get Frank some recognition in CA, for his future career.
    If that's true that Frank left Nicole to be on TB then Frank is the villian and Nicole & Ali are the victims. Unless they watched Ali while she was on The Bachelor and planned the whole thing to get back at her for what she did to Jake which makes them even more jerks.

FORT Fogey

I think Frank did not show up at the ATFR taping because he had finally had enough of the producers' control and manipulation and could at that point legally say, "No."

Everything that we had heard indicated that Frank had wanted to leave much earlier in the process, but the producers made him stay and play it out the way it did in the Fantasy Date scenario.

Perhaps he said all he had to say at the FD? In actuality, what more was there really to say? The producers were not going to let him give Ali the true version of the story at the ATFR, so technically why should he bother to go and let them further edit the character they developed for him?

Do I think what Frank did as we were shown in the show was right? No, I don't. However, I have found out enough through the seasons about what goes on behind the scenes to know that sometimes what we see is not necessarily the way that it happened.
    I also think that Chris Harrison might have been aware that Frank wanted off earlier - since CH is listed as one of the show's producers - so for him to give all that spiel the other night might have been a tad hypocritical.

BTW, if Frank wants to discuss "forgiveness" with Ali - or anything else for that matter - he can always get hold of Ali privately on Facebook, so failing to show up at the ATFR is really not Frank's last chance!

Closed Thread