Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Frank - no spoilers

Re: Frank - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sjcaligurl;4040099;
    With DeAnna she'd planned for Jason to be F4, Jesse F3, Jeremy F2 and Graham F1. Once she realized Graham was not going to budge, she went to the only other guy she had really bonded with (but only as a friend until HTDs). I remember Twilley predicting that it would be Jesse because he said that he and Graham were the only people she seemed to talk to off camera and that she talked to Jason the same way that she talked to him (which was without much interest). I think she was probably coached by producers to make Jason F2 because he would make a compelling bachelor.

I think Frank would have been F2 only because he was always Ali's "type." Chris is a great guy but they started out slow and it just never picked up enough. She had instant connections, in different ways, with both Frank and Roberto.

It's hard to break out of patterns. Some people repeat the same ones throughout their lives. Even at the LCD Ali was asking Roberto what his type was and telling him that he wasn't her normal type. That really seemed to bug her. But I think that no matter who the F2 was, it would have been Roberto regardless. No way you can get around that kind of chemical connection. Their first date was in no way comparable to the others - even though the one with Frank was cool!

Exactly! That's why I said her heart wasn't going to let her choose nobody but Roberto. At the MTP, she was too far gone for any kind of turn around. She had to exhale and the look in her eyes, spoke of the burning love she has for that man. When he said I love you, that gave her the faith she needed.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4039457;
    I thought Frank is more like the Summer character. She was hot and then, cold with Tom right up till almost the end of the movie, only to turn around and got engaged and got married to someone else. Tom was completely heartbroken by Summer's misleading signals.

Also, Frank wanted to leave pre-Iceland which is pre-episode 5.

if this really is true - I've lost track of all of franks ups and downs...
    CH said on a radio interview that after week 5 they could have easily filmed roberto and ali falling in love - as the whole show. CL noticed the way those two looked at eachother in turkey, frank wanted to bolt in iceland, ali started shutting down around the other guys in portugal: i really think frank left because he knew it wasn't him. he even says in portugal he sensed something shifted. plus the guys can't be that dense Ali was constantly exchanging looks with roberto everywhere specifically during toasts at rose ceremonies. If i were into a guy and he was locking eyes with another girl - I would definitely notice this!
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4040404;
    CH said on a radio interview that after week 5 they could have easily filmed roberto and ali falling in love - as the whole show. CL noticed the way those two looked at eachother in turkey, frank wanted to bolt in iceland, ali started shutting down around the other guys in portugal: i really think frank left because he knew it wasn't him. he even says in portugal he sensed something shifted. plus the guys can't be that dense Ali was constantly exchanging looks with roberto everywhere specifically during toasts at rose ceremonies. If i were into a guy and he was locking eyes with another girl - I would definitely notice this!
    Totally agree. Even Kirk said on an interview that he wished Ali had looked at him the way she looked at Roberto.
    "Love Never Fails"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4040404;
    Bloomers said they have been told that Frank let the producers know perhaps as early as the end of the 2nd episode that he wanted to leave.

I do agree, there have been lots of inconsistent interpretations by everyone. Though Ali said it's love at first sight.

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011