Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Craig R - no spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Craig R - no spoilers

I don't know why, but I kind of like Craig R. I like his sense of humor and he's kinda cute. I think he's smarter than many of them (which I find sexy).

Quote Originally Posted by butterfli75;3949540;
    I don't know why, but I kind of like Craig R. I like his sense of humor and he's kinda cute. I think he's smarter than many of them (which I find sexy).
    I agree.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

The more I see of Craig, the more I like him.

The fake tattoo he showed Ali last week made me laugh. He seems like a good-hearted, funny, genuine guy. I find him more attractive each week, too.
    Wake up and be awesome

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by butterfli75;3949540;
    That came across clearly. Unfortunately for him, I don't think that is particularly what Ali was wanting.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Nope, she likes her guys greasier and less grounded. She thinks she wants marriage, but what she really wants is playtime. I didn't like Craig at first because of his judgements against Justin, but I was wrong and I'm willing to give Craig another chance Send him my way!

I agree fireflyer, I was turned off also when Craig R. led the group in harassing Justin. It, to me, showed a side of him that I found very disturbing. :nono

Originally, I did like him...thought him to be very intelligent, not bad looking, and had a heck of a sense of humor. But after his Justin bashing and teasing of other contestants, my opinion changed dramatically.

There was no chemistry between Ali and Craig R. either. Finally Craig managed to wrestle the other guys out of some much needed one-on-one time with her, never having any thus far, and it didn't go well for him. The crickets in the background were louder than the fireworks they watched together. He had his arm around her non-stop, but she never leaned into him or showed any interest. Even if Justin's little secret wasn't revealed, I believe Craig R. was the next to go.

NVKitty

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3956394;
    Nope, she likes her guys greasier and less grounded. She thinks she wants marriage, but what she really wants is playtime. I didn't like Craig at first because of his judgements against Justin, but I was wrong and I'm willing to give Craig another chance Send him my way!

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Poor Craig...I know she was not attracted to him, but he would have been a steadfast companion.(which is important)
    I hope he finds someone that he can be happy with, what a nice guy!

Saw this article tonight at my friend's house.

Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mr. Robinson | The Jewish Exponent

Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mr. Robinson
    Was this lawyer from Langhorne the one that got away?
    July 22, 2010 - Michael Elkin, Arts & Entertainment Editor

Did top-notch personal-injury attorney Craig Robinson take it as a personal insult when he was left with the thorns and not the rose on "The Bachelorette"? Absolutely not, he avows. "I didn't take it personally."

Personable and appealing, the Philadelphia-based, Langhorne-raised Robinson got his verdict just weeks ago, as ABC's water-cooler cool show now gets set to finalize it all with Ali Fedotowsky's choice on Aug. 2.

But this isn't "Sophie's Choice" -- the stakes are certainly not nearly as foreboding. But the show is summertime-and-the-living-is-easy fun/fantasy, and Robinson -- who never got a fair shot at a one-on-one with Bachelorette Ali -- may just be the one that got away.

And if he had his way, the single attorney proudly associated with Weinstein, Schleifer & Kupersmith, P.C., would be Bora Bora-bound, rather than for his next bar appearance. But he's all business -- lawyering is what he enjoys; he never had any intention of playing the player role into a show-business career.

The show's tiger from Philly -- a natural extension of being a Penn State Nittany Lion alum and Villanova Wildcat law-school grad -- knows the steps to the Ali Cat dance he took part in and what he expected from the series: Hoping to meet the woman of his future.

Case closed? Not quite. Eight months after he first submitted his application to be one of Ali's Chosen 25, he's back at work watching her dating game playing out from the sidelines.

Not that he hasn't gotten a chance to see her again; in a special episode July 26, at 10 p.m., Robinson gets to question her as to why his quest turned more impossible dream than dreamboat.

But now, the award-winning attorney with a winning sense of humor senses that maybe he got as far as he did into the series -- making it to the final six-pack of players -- because of his good-nature and natural approach.

Edited out of the aired footage was his explanation to his prospective mate of his pre-law profile and handle as DJ Crazy Craig, raising the bar for Bar Mitzvah line dances: "A lot of Jewish mothers hired me for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs. I used to do the horah, and the Electric Slide one and two."

But who's counting? However, did his religion count for anything with Ali, herself not Jewish? Did the prospect of interdating interfere with their interaction?

No, says the son of a Jewish mom/Christian dad (Susan and James Robinson), raised a Jew. "Oh, I'm sure my mom would like me to end up" with a nice Jewish girl. "But it's a personal decision, not a requirement for me that my future spouse be Jewish -- as long as she allows me to practice my Judaism."

And practice is perfect: Robinson recently won a major honor from Philadelphia's Jewish Heritage Program, a project spearheaded by Rabbi Menachem Schmidt, and one in which Robinson has been active. He was saluted at a special event with the group's Young Professional Award.

And just how do his fellow professionals feel about his court -- if not courting -- appearances these days? "I am getting more jokes about it from judges, lawyers and clients," he claims.

Jury's out on what juries will think. "We'll see soon," he chuckles. "I have a couple of jury trials coming up."

This up-and-comer has given the term Philadelphia Lawyer a new look; would the original PL have worn Speedos?

"I'm wearing one right now," he kibitzes of the look on the show that was a scream more than a fashion statement.

And just what was it he was trying to say on the show about the ... oil cartel? Well, he certainly did impress in the olive-oil wrestling match with a batch of young Turk professionals.

His salad days as a single?

"It wasn't reported," and the athletically built b-ball player chuckles at the info he is about to disclose, "but I beat the professional" he wrestled. "I want credit for that!"

Oily lawyer? To his credit, Robinson robs the stereotype of its nasty negative image, sliming the slime. He concedes he is happy that he made it so far on the show, "honored to be one of the 25," and somewhat surprised that "I survived the first cut."

But then, as each week passed, he was still standing. A rose is a rose is a ... final six?

"I got greedy," he says, tongue-in-chic. "I wanted more!"

More a nice guy you couldn't find. "I learned that in law and in life, you kill them with honey," says the self-described "nice Jewish boy" from Langhorne.

And he has nothing but nice things to say about many of the men he shared hopes and high-fives with on the show.

"I made a lot of good friends -- and not just the other guys, but the producers as well, many of whom were Jewish, which made me feel at home."

Now others are homing in on him: A group of hopefuls didn't want to miss out on the 27-year-old dreamboat and tried to entice him by sending roses, their own Mississippi version of JDating.

Has Yente the Matchmaker finally found her match? Robinson intends to pursue his successful sojourn as attorney, but there's idle -- and idol -- talk that he'd be the perfect choice for the next edition of "The Bachelor."

Coo-coo-ca-choo, Mr. Robinson, a nation of bachelors turns its lonely eyes to you?

"Oh, I don't know," he says of getting his day in court in the courting saga. "But if I did know, I wouldn't tell; I'd have to keep it quiet."

And with that his next court date beckons ... of the legal kind for Weinstein, Schleifer & Kupersmith, P.C.

See more articles in: Arts & Entertainment

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123