Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Craig R - no spoilers

old cow

Re: Craig R - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3923148;
    I wonder too! I guess it was the tennishoe keychain??? Ali seemed to like that, for some reason.

He's got a lot of negativity... a milder version of a hater. I keep getting him and Chris L mixed up. They both seem very average, although Chris L talks sweeter than Craig R.

I think the key to being perceived positively by viewers is to NEVER NEVER NEVER say a single negative thing in your Private Interviews about the other contestants. No matter what, just keep it positive! Either you'll end up being viewed positively, or end up being unnoticed, but at least you won't be rememeber negatively...
    I think when it comes to reality tv its better to be remember negatively than not at all. Its always the "villians" that get talked about the most.

Meh Craig R is like vanilla to me and honestly i think he's being kept around because the producers want him to stay. Most of the drama walked out the door when Craig left so we need a s*!t stirrer to replace him and this guy is the next best thing i guess. Honestly he is mildly amusing at best; say what you will about fluffy haired Craig at least he made things interesting in the house.

Boring.
    Tattle-tale.
    Whiner.
    Filler.

Sideways-head-hanger whenever he talks to Ali.

And, self-professed bul_sh_t detector!

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3929612;
    Sideways-head-hanger whenever he talks to Ali.

And, self-professed bul_sh_t detector!
    Did you catch the part they blanked out? He said he is a police detective!
    I think that supports his behavior. He is asking questions about all the other men, etc. Warning Ali about some in his own time with her.
    I think in the end he is less there for Ali and finding love than even Justin. As a guy I have to tell you I kinda like this guy - but he is not right for Ali of course. I think he is a lot like Tanner P or is at least being editied that way.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3929711;
    Did you catch the part they blanked out? He said he is a police detective!
    I think that supports his behavior. He is asking questions about all the other men, etc. Warning Ali about some in his own time with her.
    You know how it's said that you can tell a liar by whether their eyeballs look up to the left vs up to the right when they lie...? Perhaps Craig in his detective hat is actually observing Justin's eyeballs and thinks he sees the signs of lying. Obviously Craig doubts Justin, but I had assumed he was just making a casual judgement,.. instead maybe Craig is actually observing some physical signs of lying when Justin talks.

I like Craig R. Despite his being the leader of the pack when it comes to harrassing and bullying Justin. I hate bullies...perhaps my feelings are a result of being bullied by my own classmates simply because I wore glasses...

But overall, I find him highly intelligent, confident and pretty good looking as well. Maybe he needs to become a target of bullying himself to understand the impact it might take on someone....:nono

I think Craig R's resentment of Justin comes from him being very close to Justin during the first few shows of the Bachelorette, and finding out Justin lied to him about his occupation really affected Craig. He can't seem to let go of it all...

NVKitty

In the deleted scenes (short clips shown on the alphabet site), there's one of Craig and Ali doing some talking and dancing. He was funny and it actually looks like they both were enjoying it. (although she does seem a slight bit unreceptive to him, not obviously, it's just very subtle.) Craig says he used to be a disk jockey.

I did NOT like his attitude in earlier episodes, but in this little clip he seemed fun. I still think he's putting up a little bit of an act for Ali though.

FORT Fogey

I think this guy is hilarious. I like him. I don't think he's that into Ally, though.

I warmed up to Craig a lot in Episode 5. Not only was his tattoo hilarious, but in the couple conversations he had with the guys sitting around, Craig seemed completely open, honest about his feelings, and rationale and not judgemental. I also find his face kinda appealing... I think it's the coloring. Somehow he seems good-looking in a unique sort of way. I think it would be a pleasure to meet him in real life.

old cow

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3947054;
    I warmed up to Craig a lot in Episode 5. Not only was his tattoo hilarious, but in the couple conversations he had with the guys sitting around, Craig seemed completely open, honest about his feelings, and rationale and not judgemental. I also find his face kinda appealing... I think it's the coloring. Somehow he seems good-looking in a unique sort of way. I think it would be a pleasure to meet him in real life.
    Meh he's ok i guess. I do like his bit on the horse/pony at the very end of the episode. It is soooo refreshing to hear these guys talk/do something other than sniffing Ali's butt.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast