Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chris N - no spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Chris N - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3934805;
    You guys think Chris is a mole? Possible relative or friend of Ali's who is secretly telling her everything that's going on in the house, who to keep, which guy is right for her, which ones are evil or psycho, who to send home, etc? He even grinned and winked at her during the rose ceremonies. It would make sense.
    I have thought this since he got the rose on week 2. I still think it. But, with Bach you never know.

I was almost shocked to see him at the Rose Ceremony last night. I don't think we've been shown ANY conversations at all between he and Ali. Who IS this guy?

I, too, am shocked to see Chris N. aka, Eddie Munster from the Adaams Family all grown up, recieve yet another rose on June 14th airing of the Bachelorette.

This guy has had zero exposure or time with Ali. He just sits in the background, unassuming, uninteresting, and ignored for the most part. Very odd. I think the only words I've ever heard him say is "Thank you" as Ali hands him yet another rose.

NVKitty
    Last edited by NVKitty; 06-16-2010 at 01:10 PM.

Who is John Galt?

I agree - who is he? And, why is she giving him roses?

Quote Originally Posted by Ana82;3934805;
    You guys think Chris is a mole? Possible relative or friend of Ali's who is secretly telling her everything that's going on in the house, who to keep, which guy is right for her, which ones are evil or psycho, who to send home, etc? He even grinned and winked at her during the rose ceremonies. It would make sense.
    A mole is unlikely, but it's the only thing that makes any sense right now! (Unless this guy is rich as dirt and made it a stipulation in his contract that no negative footage of himself would be allowed.)

Has there ever been a contestant who made it this far without a SINGLE private interview whatsoever? This is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2;3938489;
    I agree - who is he? And, why is she giving him roses?
    How about maybe he's the strong silent type. What gives with this guy? I think he looks good too but can he speak?
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

If he's the strong silent type (which he probably is), the producers would've known this from the get-go. But they still would've forced him to talk -- as they force ALL the contestants to talk! But for some reason, they aren't airing a SINGLE ONE of his private talks. Not one! His presence on the show appears to be pointless. He seems like such blantant filler. The edit confuses me.

Chris Harrison's blog this week talked about Chris N and why we haven't seen him yet. He said basically that he had time with Ali but his story wasn't important yet so nothing has been shown. I doubt we will see much until the episode he leaves. She will have some time with him and we will see how pointless any relationship with Ali would be so bye-bye Chris.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

FORT Newbie

After watching the Diaries of the Departed clips for episode 5 on ABC's site, it seems Chris N. was just very, very dry. And that generally doesn't come across on camera very well. And subtlety doesn't really mesh with Ali's personality.

He has a funny little quip about being happy that he didn't get a tattoo on the show, but that maybe Kasey can turn it into a cobra or a skull.

Who is John Galt?

A dry personality is so subtle that the listener has to be pretty sharp mentally to catch and appreciate the quips. Ali doesn't strike me as that sharp, so Chris N.'s quips would be lost on her.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast