Closed Thread
Page 1 of 118 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Chris L - no spoilers

Chris L.

Hometown: Dennis, MA

Resides in: Cape Cod, MA

What a typical Saturday Night is: Hanging out in a bar with friends

His biggest achievement to date: Teaching New York City high school kids for five years, and making a difference

Who he admires the most: His dad -- who went through so much and never left when the going go tough, and never gave up.

His favorite book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

Tattoos? Yes....let's just say, check out his heart!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

I love his eyes. He has a confident air about him, mature and big strong arms that would be perfect for wrapping around a lady!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Gotta pull for the hometown guy. The story about his mother passing and his deciding to come home to be with her and then choosing to seize the day was really touching. His picture here doesn't do him justice; he looked much, much better on the show.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Gotta love a teacher!

FORT Regular

I like this guy.

However, I gotta point out that Cape Cod is not a town. There are many towns on Cape Cod. Nor is it even the name of a MA county.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;3913565;
    Gotta pull for the hometown guy. The story about his mother passing and his deciding to come home to be with her and then choosing to seize the day was really touching. His picture here doesn't do him justice; he looked much, much better on the show.
    Agreed on all points! I like this one.

FORT sun

I wonder if they will show his fun side? Almost caught a glimpse of him dancing during the BNL's . He looks wonderful smiling and in person . His favorite book by Paulo Coelho
    --- "The Alchemist" A Fable About Following Your Dream . We've heard that ALOT this new season....follow your dream...follow your dream....follow your dreaM.... good guy.

He's my early favorite! I just thought he was so sweet and I loved that he thought it was too soon to tell Ali about his mom.

Hes is my favorite by far. He seems to have his priorities in check. He looks like a lot of fun. And man is he good looking. If she doesnt want him, many many ladies will....

I thought he was really sweet acting.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Closed Thread