Closed Thread
Page 99 of 118 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4034682;
    CL does have alot to learn about media and how scrutinized he will be. This is why it worries me when he's going to be TB. I know he's educated but, I always feel he can be unaware of how brutal the media is when it comes to this show.
    You know, I just doubt he cares about that stuff. He dosen't seem the type to dwell on negative things. Considering all he's been through in the past few years, I really doubt he spends an ounce worrying about that kind of stuff. Plus, the amount of time and thought he is giving about potentially being the next bachelor bodes well on him I think. It's the people that are naieve and just jump into it... ahem JAKE, are the types we need to worry about. But yes, the media does stink :nono.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4034682;
    CL does have alot to learn about media and how scrutinized he will be. This is why it worries me when he's going to be TB. I know he's educated but, I always feel he can be unaware of how brutal the media is when it comes to this show.

Someone should twit CL to be careful what he twits though Or just stop twitting articles. Period.

Even though that news about Ali's already all over the internet.
    I think at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how careful you are. There are just haters out there that take great pleasure in finding the negative where ever they can (and no, I am not referring to anyone on this site). I remember reading an article about Christina Applegate getting pregnant. Awesome happy story after what she has been through, right? In the comments, someone seriously posted "guess she won't be nursing - just sayin'"!!! I'm not kidding. So it doesn't matter what anyone writes. The haters will be haters and will find something in ANYTHING.

I personally think it is awesome that Chris is tweeting and interacting with his fans. I hope he doesn't change. He is being real - and I think that is so cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034684;
    Word, just haters that's all. Save the drama for yo mama . Group hugs! And cheers to Chris potentially being the next bachelor.
    Yea cheers to him being the next "Bachelor" and cant wait to see what secrets come rolling out of his closet from his past, partying ways.

Should be and intersting season indeedy!!!!!

OK new topic, based on his tweets and what he has said in the media, does anyone think he will indeed be the next bachelor? I am leaning more on the no side. If not, who from past seasons would you like to see him date? We should twitter set him up with someone, LOL! For some reason I could see him wanting to do the bachelor pad instead. He could donate the money if he wins to charity, like Kip is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034686;
    NOT at all saying he cant post what he wants on facebook, twitter etc....but why not post a personel statement about the experience with personal pics, rather than post/ reference an article which is so title " Naked truth revealed about Ali Fedotowsky - BostonHerald.com"

Just sayin.....and here agian just my opinion and one of many!
    I agree and by no means do I think Chris is a bad guy for posting it but like I said after seeing how much he cared for Ali on the show, I never imagined he would post an article that said bad stuff about Ali even though he's in it. Just my opinion.

My guess is that since he posted that from his phone, he was reading the paper, saw the pic, took a picture of the page and posted it. I don't think there was any mean spirit behind it. He wanted to share that pic, so he did, end of story.

Let's not make this into something it's not.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034694;
    OK new topic, based on his tweets and what he has said in the media, does anyone think he will indeed be the next bachelor? I am leaning more on the no side. If not, who from past seasons would you like to see him date? We should twitter set him up with someone, LOL! For some reason I could see him wanting to do the bachelor pad instead. He could donate the money if he wins to charity, like Kip is doing.
    I am leaning towards no too. I remember Bloomers saying MF "upped the ante" 3 times and he has still turned it down to date. I would LOVE to see him on BP. Here's hoping. As for another Bachelor, I really don't know. Someone else mentioned if Chris turns it down finally, they might go with someone from BP. I personally think it would be HILARIOUS to see Wes as the next Bachelor. But I don't think he would ever do it and he was too hated Jillian's season to get the following. What about Jeremy?

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034693;
    Yea cheers to him being the next "Bachelor" and cant wait to see what secrets come rolling out of his closet from his past, partying ways.

so now that he dared posted in article of him having fun at a party that just so happened to have negative thing in it about Ali you wish bad things on him?? I doubt anything from his past will come out if it didn't come out this season I doubt it will next the crap they came out with this season was so lame.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034693;
    LOL, I know I partied it up in college and before I was married, that is what you are supposed to do. A saint he is not I am sure, and that is a good thing. Saints are overrated

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4034696;
    My guess is that since he posted that from his phone, he was reading the paper, saw the pic, took a picture of the page and posted it. I don't think there was any mean spirit behind it. He wanted to share that pic, so he did, end of story.

Let's not make this into something it's not.
    I wish he posted just the picture so he wouldn't get all the backlash.

For some reason, I really think he will be the next bachelor. Guess we will see.

Closed Thread