Closed Thread
Page 98 of 118 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034631;
    He already explained it had nothing to do with that and that some people just like to search and make up bad stuff, which I totally agree. I never get why people like to create drama, there are much better ways to spend time then to try and tear people down. Chris happens to be one of, if not the nicest guys to ever come out of the bachelor. His 5,000 plus followers on twitter in only two days would sure attest to that. This world would be a lot better place if there were more men like Chris out there.
    I knew this was going to happen as soon as I saw that article. He's been more gracious to A/R than any other F2 I've ever seen, and people are going to blow one article out of proportion? "Boooo!" to haters!! :nono
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

What's wrong with him re-tweeting an article about something he did, an article which, by the way, pokes fun at the guy who is trying to make a buck off his relationship with Ali?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034621;
    Ok so it is his twitter account why not delete it if it was supposed to be about the bachelor party. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm :nono
    uhhh so now Chris is not aloud to post things of him having fun at his brother wedding if it includes "bad stuff" about A/R not everything revolves around them sheesh :nono
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4034668;
    What's wrong with him re-tweeting an article about something he did, an article which, by the way, pokes fun at the guy who is trying to make a buck off his relationship with Ali?
    Nothing at all... but I know he had to read the article himself and I just thought he would be careful not to spread the article for Ali's sake. Too bad the article wasn't just an article about him and what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;4034657;
    Stop looking for the bad stuff? When you open the link.. the first thing you see is the article... I didn't even notice the pic right away. Just sayin'.
    Do you honestly think that his intent was to slam Ali? :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034677;
    Do you honestly think that his intent was to slam Ali? :nono
    If people think that then wow is all I can say he has been nothing but gracious and sweet to A/R this whole time and has even said that they are all friends. I doubt he was thinking yeah lets tweet this link and slam Ali while im at it
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;4034671;
    Nothing at all... but I know he had to read the article himself and I just thought he would be careful not to spread the article for Ali's sake. Too bad the article wasn't just an article about him and what he did.
    For Ali's sake? You do realize that is the least of Ali's problems in regards to that matter, it's already spread to a bunch of publications, not just a local Boston newspaper. And knowing how thick skinned and level headed Ali is, I doubt she is sitting home crying about it. It's unfortunate that that happened to her but that is what the tabloids do, they dig up stuff on you. She has nothing to be ashamed of anyways, and I doubt she is worrying about it, or cares about the tweet.

FORT Fogey

CL does have alot to learn about media and how scrutinized he will be. This is why it worries me when he's going to be TB. I know he's educated but, I always feel he can be unaware of how brutal the media is when it comes to this show.

Someone should twit CL to be careful what he twits though Or just stop twitting articles. Period.

Even though that news about Ali's already all over the internet.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-12-2010 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4034680;
    If people think that then wow is all I can say he has been nothing but gracious and sweet to A/R this whole time and has even said that they are all friends. I doubt he was thinking yeah lets tweet this link and slam Ali while im at it
    Word, just haters that's all. Save the drama for yo mama . Group hugs! And cheers to Chris potentially being the next bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4034629;
    Why should he delete it?? He can't post a pic of having fun with his brothers? It is on the same page as the article. Chris has been nothing but gracious and supportive of A/R. Do you honestly believe he posted that to be mean? Seriously?
    NOT at all saying he cant post what he wants on facebook, twitter etc....but why not post a personel statement about the experience with personal pics, rather than post/ reference an article which is so title " Naked truth revealed about Ali Fedotowsky - BostonHerald.com"

Just sayin.....and here agian just my opinion and one of many!

Closed Thread