Closed Thread
Page 97 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

  1. #961
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034604;
    Ok so who tweeted this article, Chris you say?.....
    Someone is already giving him crap about this pic being posted on his twitter. The picture happens to be on the same page as the article.

    Chris' response...


    ChrisLambton13
    nah had nothing to do with that. It was about the bachelor party. Come on stop looking for bad stuff!!!
    Last edited by chaslom4; 08-12-2010 at 11:26 AM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  2. #962
    FORT Fan ladeedi12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    236

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4034616;
    Someone is already giving him crap about this pic being posted on his twitter. The picture happens to be on the same page as the article.

    Chris' response...


    ChrisLambton13
    nah had nothing to do with that. It was about the bachelor party. Come on stop looking for bad stuff!!!


    Ok so it is his twitter account why not delete it if it was supposed to be about the bachelor party. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm :nono

  3. #963
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,232

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4034582;
    I'm just not sure how this show lucked out to have both Roberto and Chris in their cast. I esp. was slackjawed during Chris' hometown date: what an inspirational, loving, kind, beautiful family. I could talk to his dad all day, he's so wise! As for the rainbow, I believe it had nothing to do with the show, and everything to do with his mom being there for him after a moment of heartbreak and humiliation. You're right, though, the show totally didn't deserve it, but it worked in Chris' favor, because, I'm sure that the production fell in love with him before that and surely after that for keeps

    You can bet your bottom dollar that, if Chris is the next bach, if he's on a date with a girl and a rainbow pops up, we can know that she very well might be his girl.

    Won't Chris be one of the oldest Bachelors if he accepts? I envision a bit of wildness early on but then he'll settle down and zero in on who he wants. Maybe he'll fall hard on night one. Who knows?
    He is 33, right? Wiki says Byron is 46 now - so he was definitely older when he did the show. I think they need to be in their 30's (Jason is 32 now, so at least 30 when he did the show). I just think many guys in their 20's (especially in that environment) are not looking for a wife.

  4. #964
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034621;
    Ok so it is his twitter account why not delete it if it was supposed to be about the bachelor party. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm :nono
    Why should he delete it?? He can't post a pic of having fun with his brothers? It is on the same page as the article. Chris has been nothing but gracious and supportive of A/R. Do you honestly believe he posted that to be mean? Seriously?
    Last edited by chaslom4; 08-12-2010 at 11:37 AM.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  5. #965
    Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    440

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034604;
    Ok so who tweeted this article, Chris you say?.....
    Yes, but he told other tweeters who were getting on him about the negative content in the article to not pay attention to that bad stuff.

  6. #966
    FORT Fanatic Bean07's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    661

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034621;
    Ok so it is his twitter account why not delete it if it was supposed to be about the bachelor party. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm :nono
    He already explained it had nothing to do with that and that some people just like to search and make up bad stuff, which I totally agree. I never get why people like to create drama, there are much better ways to spend time then to try and tear people down. Chris happens to be one of, if not the nicest guys to ever come out of the bachelor. His 5,000 plus followers on twitter in only two days would sure attest to that. This world would be a lot better place if there were more men like Chris out there.

  7. #967
    FORT Fogey chaslom4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    kansas
    Posts
    2,448

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4034631;
    He already explained it had nothing to do with that and that some people just like to search and make up bad stuff, which I totally agree. I never get why people like to create drama, there are much better ways to spend time then to try and tear people down. Chris happens to be one of, if not the nicest guys to ever come out of the bachelor. His 5,000 plus followers on twitter in only two days would sure attest to that. This world would be a lot better place if there were more men like Chris out there.
    Thank You Bean07! Not to mention the 10,000 plus fans he has on FB. People are just trying to make something out of nothing.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

  8. #968
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4034621;
    Ok so it is his twitter account why not delete it if it was supposed to be about the bachelor party. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm :nono
    wow... talk about making mountains out of molehills

    It's not that big a deal... Chris pointed out that they should just ignore that negative stuff, it was about the bachelor party.


    eta: whoops sorry about that ladeedi12 I see this was all addressed before I added my 2 cents. sometimes it doesn't pay to play catch-up :nono

  9. #969
    FORT Newbie divatica's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom;4034627;
    He is 33, right? Wiki says Byron is 46 now - so he was definitely older when he did the show. I think they need to be in their 30's (Jason is 32 now, so at least 30 when he did the show). I just think many guys in their 20's (especially in that environment) are not looking for a wife.
    The oldest bachelor ever was Byron who was 40 when his show aired, then Brad was 34 and Travis was 33. All the other guys were 32 or less with the youngest ever being Matt at 27. So Chris would be up there, he seems mature enough at 33.

  10. #970

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4034616;
    Someone is already giving him crap about this pic being posted on his twitter. The picture happens to be on the same page as the article.

    Chris' response...


    ChrisLambton13
    nah had nothing to do with that. It was about the bachelor party. Come on stop looking for bad stuff!!!
    Stop looking for the bad stuff? When you open the link.. the first thing you see is the article... I didn't even notice the pic right away. Just sayin'.
    Last edited by candimichele; 08-12-2010 at 12:05 PM.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.