Closed Thread
Page 96 of 118 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Chris tweeted to Patti(a FORTER) again! You go girl!

FORT Fanatic

n4692u, I totally agree with you. I will forever think that Frank was the intended F1. How, after all the things
    she said (as in your post) could she so suddenly fall for Roberto and say that he was "the one" from the
    beginning? Poor Roberto. I thought he had a smart head on his shoulders.

haha Chris is having so much fun with his fans on his fb and twitter I love it . Early he changed his personal pic to a winter pic then changed it back to the one with him at the beach with no shirt . I love that he is responding to people on twitter this is so much fun love it!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4032232;
    Ref the bolded portion: I do believe Chris and Ali had something....They had a very special friendship, that was slowly moving forward to a possible relationship down the road.....
    The only issue is that Ali also had something with Roberto, the difference she was already in love with Roberto and it started very early on and continued as the season progressed to a point she wanted to be with NO else.

Unfortunately.....after hearing Chris's interview and him saying he probably would not have proposed, I am glad that Ali followed her heart as she said from the begining her purpose was to find love ,her husband and the man she wanted to be with the rest of her life and love her unconditionally.
    I think if Chris and Ali had met in the "real world" without the Roberto's, Frank's and all the strappings of The Bachelorette, their real friendship on the show, where Ali said she felt "love and warmth towards him", could have turned into a real forever kind of romantic true love for her. She said on the show that she couldn't count the relationships she had had that had started out as friendships. I think Chris' love for her was there on the show and I definitely think he still has feelings for her today and still wishes to this day that he had been "the one". He has said so in his interviews and on ATFR. Time was just not on their side.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

This is from his brother's bachelor party over the weekend in Maine~he tweeted this article!

Naked truth revealed about Ali Fedotowsky - BostonHerald.com

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4034320;
    Well Bloomers the edit did make a major turn at the last moment. The edit never pointed to Roberto... The edit pointed to Frank and to Chris the whole season until the last episode. The last minute was the change.

When they left the last RC in Taha'a the edit was Chris for f1, not Roberto. It was not until the last show the edit changed. Roberto getting first at the MTP, first lcd... the music, the whole shebang... up until then it wasn't Roberto.
    Yeah I believe the whole Chris set up in edit as final one was in part due to the incredible rainbow story and it showing up when he needed it most at the end. How could they not highlight such a relationship. It was remarkable and one of the most memorable reality tv moments ever!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4034524;
    Yeah I believe the whole Chris set up in edit as final one was in part due to the incredible rainbow story and it showing up when he needed it most at the end. How could they not highlight such a relationship. It was remarkable and one of the most memorable reality tv moments ever!!!!!!!!!!
    After Jake's season, in which Ali had a LOT of the spotlight only to go onto being the Bach'ette, I had to wonder if they were doing the same for Chris. If things went down as Ali tells it, i.e. that she fell for Roberto early, then TPTB knew where Chris fell in her preferences. Like Reid, Chris had the F3 edit, warming the hearts of many a woman.

And like Luvstruck wrote, once they had those miraculous rainbow moments and were editing the show in retrospect, they just had to tell a story that made that rainbow all the more poignant. It also sets him up to have a remarkable season as the lead.

I must say that the rainbow moment had me in tears more than the proposal, but that finale was probably the best episode of the show.

I believe in rainbows

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4034524;
    Luvstruck... this makes the only sense to me. TPTB has something happen that was totally taken out of their hands, and someone had the sense to realize that it was indeed special... and they had to show the events leading up to the rainbow to make that impact on the viewers.

To me it was the best part of the whole show.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4034562;
    What did this show - as misleading and deceptive as it has been to its viewers and as cruel as it has been to some of its contestants - ever do to deserve that rainbow?

Good grief, Charlie Brown...whoever said that life is fair? It does just about beat all and every other cliche I can come up with to end a sentence on a preposition.

I'm just not sure how this show lucked out to have both Roberto and Chris in their cast. I esp. was slackjawed during Chris' hometown date: what an inspirational, loving, kind, beautiful family. I could talk to his dad all day, he's so wise! As for the rainbow, I believe it had nothing to do with the show, and everything to do with his mom being there for him after a moment of heartbreak and humiliation. You're right, though, the show totally didn't deserve it, but it worked in Chris' favor, because, I'm sure that the production fell in love with him before that and surely after that for keeps

You can bet your bottom dollar that, if Chris is the next bach, if he's on a date with a girl and a rainbow pops up, we can know that she very well might be his girl.

Won't Chris be one of the oldest Bachelors if he accepts? I envision a bit of wildness early on but then he'll settle down and zero in on who he wants. Maybe he'll fall hard on night one. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4034516;

This is from his brother's bachelor party over the weekend in Maine~he tweeted this article!

Naked truth revealed about Ali Fedotowsky - BostonHerald.com
    Ok so who tweeted this article, Chris you say?.....

Closed Thread