Closed Thread
Page 95 of 118 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

LOL Chris' tweets Crack me up . This one is so true though lol my fave
    @Sher2310 Yankees suck!!!!! Love boston hahhaaha
    :
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

How about this one:

Dunkin break. Lambton runs on dunkin
    Too. freaking. cute. Even is tweets put a smile on my face, lol
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4033617;
    How about this one:

Too. freaking. cute. Even is tweets put a smile on my face, lol
    haha definitely he is just adorable
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4033497;
    And, Jesse B is too young to carry a lead for TB. I think he is very romantic and would give a lot of heat, but he is just looking to have a good time.
    If they want to go with easily malleable, they might go for Jesse.

During Ali's season, as we know, they were doing the national casting call. I imagine that, just as with Ali in Jake's season, TPTB had an idea of who they wanted for their Bachelor based on Ali's interest. So we got Ty, Kirk, Chris, and Jesse. We know they don't cast entirely for the lead, so depending on the girls they may have found, that might decide the guy.

From my standpoint, Chris has enough of a "fun" side that he'd be down with some of the craziness. I'd hope that he wouldn't get lost in a sea of bikini-clad starlettes, hanging all over him and his every word, that he'd forget that he wanted love. I'd hope that he'd take it seriously, that he'd write in certain rules, and that he'd remain honorable. I'm not sure if the show would let him conduct himself in that fashion.

With Jesse, I think they could get away with anything. Chris *might* put his foot down. *Might*

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out;4033779;
    If they want to go with easily malleable, they might go for Jesse.

During Ali's season, as we know, they were doing the national casting call. I imagine that, just as with Ali in Jake's season, TPTB had an idea of who they wanted for their Bachelor based on Ali's interest. So we got Ty, Kirk, Chris, and Jesse. We know they don't cast entirely for the lead, so depending on the girls they may have found, that might decide the guy.

From my standpoint, Chris has enough of a "fun" side that he'd be down with some of the craziness. I'd hope that he wouldn't get lost in a sea of bikini-clad starlettes, hanging all over him and his every word, that he'd forget that he wanted love. I'd hope that he'd take it seriously, that he'd write in certain rules, and that he'd remain honorable. I'm not sure if the show would let him conduct himself in that fashion.

With Jesse, I think they could get away with anything. Chris *might* put his foot down. *Might*
    I am confident that Chris would take it very very very seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033782;
    Ok, then where do I sign up?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033782;
    I doubt he knows how to take love lightly

Can someone twitter CL what a genuine guy like him doing in a silly, reality dating show? Patti2620?
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-11-2010 at 05:55 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033486;
    Anyway Chris is be coming a twitter addict already haha I love it he has been tweeting up a storm and replying to his fans
    Yes, he has been tweeting up a storm and staying connected to his adoring fans! Sounds like Chris H is grooming him for well for the Bach show. Should get the "surprise" announcement at the end of The Bachelor Pad.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4031710;
    That is quite interesting...editing wise, why would they show us a beautiful, intriquing, but nevertheless somewhat haunting picture of Chris looking out into the distance by himself on the Fantasy Date?

That picture was scrutinized from every angle, but we could not find evidence of Ali in the picture. Clearly, we are meant to see Chris alone.
    That sc intrigued me all season, but I'm pretty sure I know what it symbolized now. It may have already been discussed here, but since the sc was on their FD in Taha'a, I think it symbolized that he was supposed to have been let go at the F3/F2 RC until Frank left.

I also think Frank would have been F1 if he had stayed, no matter what she says now. In Tahiti, she said she was "head over heels for him" and that she had had two other dates, but the date with Frank was the most important. She said she was so excited about the date and she couldn't wait to see him and hug and kiss him. She was always reassuring him to have faith in what they had together, etc. She said Frank was everything she was looking for in a guy and she had thought he might be her husband. CH told Frank in Tahiti that Ali had told him that she "was crazy about him". After all that, does anyone really believe he wasn't the original F1?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4034170;
    That sc intrigued me all season, but I'm pretty sure I know what it symbolized now. It may have already been discussed here, but since the sc was on their FD in Taha'a, I think it symbolized that he was supposed to have been let go at the F3/F2 RC until Frank left.

I also think Frank would have been F1 if he had stayed, no matter what she says now. In Tahiti, she said she was "head over heels for him" and that she had had two other dates, but the date with Frank was the most important. She said she was so excited about the date and she couldn't wait to see him and hug and kiss him. She was always reassuring him to have faith in what they had together, etc. She said Frank was everything she was looking for in a guy and she had thought he might be her husband. CH told Frank in Tahiti that Ali had told him that she "was crazy about him". After all that, does anyone really believe he wasn't the original F1?
    I do think Frank was the original F1, but I do think she fell hard for Roberto right away. She just doubted herself. She didn't see how someone like Roberto would ever be interested in her. Frank was more comfortable. She'd dated guys like him. As time went on her relationship with Frank changed, and her feelings for Roberto kept intensifying. She had to be aware of their chemisty. She was getting to know him and letting her guard down with him. Look at her - every date with him she acted like a smitten schoolgirl! A lot of people on the show, even one of the camera operators, said they had to delete a lot of the scenes with Roberto and Ali because of their strong chemistry.

But I agree with you that Chris would have been F3 had Frank not left. I think after that, if Frank had proclaimed his undying love to her, she would have had to do some serious thinking. I still think Roberto would have won out in the end. The girl simply fell in love!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Closed Thread