Closed Thread
Page 94 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Jesse B is a rep for Bach Pad. I really don't think he has 1/10th the popularity to pull off being the next Bachelor, but we shall see.

Good to see new pics of Chris L.

About Ali always wondering. IMO, she's not into him at all.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4033477;
    Jesse B is a rep for Bach Pad. I really don't think he has 1/10th the popularity to pull off being the next Bachelor, but we shall see.

Well she is one crazy girl going by the pic up above and seeing Chris on the show Chris was by FAR the best looking guy this season . I don't get why Rico Suave was billed as the "hot guy" he did nothing for me. Anyway Chris is be coming a twitter addict already haha I love it he has been tweeting up a storm and replying to his fans
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4033477;

Because everything I read upfront indicated the Bach Pad looked to be rather sleazy, I decided to give it a skip. I did read the show discussion comments to be fair, but from them I felt like my initial assessment was most likely fair.

Although Chris indicates he can have a good time as well as the next guy, I don't see anything that indicates "sleaze" about Chris at all.
    Maybe it is Jesse's age and relative immaturity, but it appears that he has jumped right into the middle of that sleazefest called the Bach Pad and embraced it.

I would prefer that we have more maturity in our Bachelor - somebody who can have fun but who has lived life long enough and has enough experience that he no longer feels the need to engage in sleazy activities for enjoyment.

Perhaps Jesse is simply not old enough?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033486;
    Well she is one crazy girl going by the pic up above and seeing Chris on the show Chris was by FAR the best looking guy this season . I don't get why Rico Suave was billed as the "hot guy" he did nothing for me. Anyway Chris is be coming a twitter addict already haha I love it he has been tweeting up a storm and replying to his fans
    I would say CL's BEST looking in most seasons and TALL too **swoon**

Sorry, I'm biased towards guys who are 6ft 2" or 3" or 4" **melt**

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033486;
    Just as sweet Roberto did nothing for you so did Chris for me. I like very much the person Chris is and although I think he's cute I was never physically attracted to him, never found him hot and sexy. It could be because I never felt the passion with Ali, but maybe if he finds the right girl on his show the chemistry could jump off the screen. I'm hoping that's the case.

As for Ali she has a permanent " I worship Roberto, I can't believe he's mine" look on her face. I highly doubt she's regretting anything.
    Last edited by Beagle; 08-11-2010 at 12:57 PM.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4032975;
    I will pm you the link
    Can I also have the link please? Many thanks in advance!

I think Chris will probably give in. He IS spending a lot of time with Chris H. and I think they've become good friends. If he takes it, I think Chris H. has enough pull to see TPTB don't destroy him. Maybe for once they'll get some regular girls on and the show can go back to (what I've heard) being the love story it's supposed to be.

I wouldn't mind Jesse B. He IS young at 25, but he's also a rural farm boy. We've never had one of those have we? This could be fun! I wouldn't mind Ty either.

I'd love to see Kirk too. I thought he denied the rumors he was dating Jessie. Apparently he went to Canada to see Justin - another reason I believe everything I see on the show! - and the media thought he was there to see her instead.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4033378;
    Of course she is.....she will forever wonder if she made the right choice.

I always wonder though with all these bachelor/bachelorette relationships that dont work out...why don't they go look up the one's they let go. Like Jillian - go find Kiptyn you dufus.
    I actually don't think so. I loved Chris, but if Frank had stayed, Chris would have left at F3. We love him, just like we loved Reid. While he might be a great guy - the main thing is whether he was the right guy FOR HER. I saw Chris and Ali being very different, just like Jillian and Reid were very different. I was a Reid fan and I am a Chris fan, but even I can see the Ali and Roberto do appear to be good together. And Jillian and Ed were perfect for each other.

As for Jillian and Kiptyn, with what we have seen about each of them post-show, there is no way that relationship would have worked. In fact, after now seeing BP, I actually think of the F4, Jesse Kovacs was probably the closest to Ed as far as being right for Jillian.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;4033496;
    Just as sweet Roberto did nothing for you so did Chris for me. I like very much the person Chris is and although I think he's cute I was never physically attracted to him, never found him hot and sexy. It could be because I never felt the passion with Ali, but maybe if he finds the right girl on his show the chemistry could jump off the screen. I'm hoping that's the case.

As for Ali she has a permanent " I worship Roberto, I can't believe he's mine" look on her face. I highly doubt she's regretting anything.
    I do prefer the guy to be at least 6ft plus. We love a tall glass of water

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033058;
    Holy hotness

FORT Newbie

Cute that this is his FB profile pic now..ha[/QUOTE]

Maybe this has been discussed and I missed it...Does Chris have another FB page other than the one with his wearing a blue t-shirt? Thanks in advance!

Closed Thread