Closed Thread
Page 93 of 118 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4032963;
    Lead me to this interview please.........
    I will pm you the link

Hahah Chris is so funny one of his tweets
    wow over 4k followers....and i dont even know how to lead on this thing yet
    Holy hotness
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-12-2010 at 11:46 AM.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033058;
    Holy hotness
    Yeah! Thank you for that
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4032307;
    Ali's following Chris on twitter
    Of course she is.....she will forever wonder if she made the right choice.

I always wonder though with all these bachelor/bachelorette relationships that dont work out...why don't they go look up the one's they let go. Like Jillian - go find Kiptyn you dufus.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4033378;
    Of course she is.....she will forever wonder if she made the right choice.

I always wonder though with all these bachelor/bachelorette relationships that dont work out...why don't they go look up the one's they let go. Like Jillian - go find Kiptyn you dufus.
    Cause Kiptynite is smart and is supposedly , kinda seeing Tenley these days.

As for Ali following Chris, i mean seriously they were friends, she is also following TY does this mean she is wondering if she made the right choice letting him go too?
    This is not usual so i definitely would NOT read to much into the fact that she is following guys from her season.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4033387;
    Cause Kiptynite is smart and is supposedly , kinda seeing Tenley these days.

As for Ali following Chris, i mean seriously they were friends, she is also following TY does this mean she is wondering if she made the right choice letting him go too?
    This is not usual so i definitely would NOT read to much into the fact that she is following guys from her season.
    I am so in love with Chris I can't imagine she wouldn't wonder forever.....as for Ty....never understood that. But she did have her tongue shoved down his throat quite a bit. That is one thing I will say about Ali - she did have chemistry with just about everyone.

FORT Fanatic

Re: Ali following Chris on twitter, maybe there is a tiny part of her that cannot let him go. She can have her
    relationship with Roberto and still keep tabs on Chris. I guess she thinks it makes her look like she cares
    what happens with him. Hopefully, Chris will find his soulmate and live a happy life. I don't think he would
    have had that with Ali. JMO

I am not sure I understand the comments about her still being interested in Chris or keeping tabs on Chris.

Chris L and Ty were following Ali and Roberto first. Ali just started following back. You can see from the order of the follows, who started following first.

Chris L did make it a point to let it be known, that Roberto was one of his better friends in the house and he, Roberto and Ali are friends.

I respect that all 3 are friends and read nothing more into it than what it is. A Friendship.

FORT Fogey

Yes, please stop associating the girl-next-door like that with CL, pleeeaasee, for the good of humanity

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4033058;
    Holy hotness
    Mr. Beautiful himself Melt...

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4033457;
    Yes, please stop associating the girl-next-door like that with CL, pleeeaasee, for the good of humanity

Mr. Beautiful himself Melt...

Wow.....I don't think this guy will need a tv show to find love!
    Cute that this is his FB profile pic now..ha

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4032635;
    That's what I was just going to post. Jesse Beck is supposed to show up too. It's getting more & more interesting.
    So ABC is courting both Chris L & Jesse B hmmmm....it looks like Jesse gets romantic with not only Natalie but also Peyton on bach pad, maybe neither of those were lasting relationships!!!!! Still praying Chris will decide to do it and they'd let him do it his way!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Closed Thread