Closed Thread
Page 8 of 118 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3921878;
    I am (the only one) not sold on this guy. I went back and checked page 1 cuz honestly I couldn't remember anything about him except that he lied to Ali. The thing that caught my eye is "A typical Saturday night: Hanging out in a bar". It seems kinda odd that a high-school teacher wouldn't have more interesting things to do than be a barfly, especially in a culture-rich city like New York. What a way to let time pass and burn through your dough. He's not even a teacher like people said, but a landscaper instead, which more suits the "bar regular" personality. Did I hear the timeframe correctly, that his mom died a year-and-a-half ago? Which would mean he quit teaching a couple years ago. Maybe he didn't do the bar-hanging in NYC but got into the habit after moving back home.

I still think it's weird that Ali would hear him say he lives with his Dad, and a minute later not question his response about his Mom & Dad living together. And then we he says yes, wouldn't she wonder why somebody that old would be living with parents?

I bet that is a lonely household without the mom there to add some estrogen. He is probably a good guy to have put in that number of years teaching school. But I don't go for bar-regulars, and I'm surprised Ali would be attracted to that type of personality. Maybe they will fall in love and will come up with more exciting ways to spend their Saturday nights.

(I sound old.)
    Dennis is a small town, it may not be that unusual for friends to meet up at a local place/pub/bar and hang out there to socialize.
    Last edited by Shelbyd; 06-03-2010 at 02:48 PM. Reason: added

Here's a request to Chris L fans that have the ability and talent to post pictures...................... could you do so please ??????
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Who is John Galt?

Wow - everyone on this board seems to be impressed with this guy, except just a few of us. He seems sweet, and appears to get along well with the other guys, but he and Ali had little chemistry and his looks are just a little above average. Guess I just don't see what everyone sees in him or he's just not my type (and I don't think he is hers either).

Your right the show is edited to show what story the TPTB want us to see. Chris and Ali might of talked for hours the first two episodes, but they felt it was boring. I would rather watch them talk then Craig M and Johnathan argue though.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I feel like I've only seen 10 seconds of him. I honestly can't form an opinion yet. He's just average in the looks department and isn't particularly interesting.
    Wake up and be awesome

I don't think I'd call his leaving the fact that his Mom passed away out of their first conversation a lie. I think he was taken aback when she commented on his parents marriage, he hesitated, and then just couldn't seem to come out and tell her right then and just mumbled an agreement. I've had that happen to me before, never intending to not tell someone something but then discovering the conversation and the timing wasn't right, so not getting the words out. I really don't think she will blame him or think he's a liar, although the show might make it seem that way to inspire drama.

He seems like a nice guy. I liked the "hi my name is Chris" when they had their alone time, as a joking way to remind her they hadn't gotten any time together. Why he is on this show I have no idea.

We now have an excuse to call ChrisL's landscaping company or just another reason to love this guy! According to Chris' FB Fan site, he is wearing his company shirt in this week's epi. Their web site says the shirt will be available for purchase next week with a percentage of profits going to a good cause. Make mine blue!

Posted on on their website: E. Lambton Landscaping - Product Catalog

Coming next week!
    T-shirts for sale in red, white, blue, and black!
    A percentage of all profits goes to Compassionate Care ALS.
    They are a company that helped out our family and especially our mother....so check back soon!

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3922875;
    We now have an excuse to call ChrisL's landscaping company or just another reason to love this guy! According to Chris' FB Fan site, he is wearing his company shirt in this week's epi. Their web site says the shirt will be available for purchase next week with a percentage of profits going to a good cause. Make mine blue!

I think this is a very good idea, but I was under the impression that they were not allowed to wear clothing promoting any company.

Either way, I am buying a t-shirt, my mother-n-law died from ALS. It sucked!
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3922875;

Thanks for posting this MD. I might get more than one color because I need to upgrade my tee collection. This will be unique. And I support cronic illness causes.

Can't wait to see Chris Monday PM modeling the tee.
    Expect change and you will never be disappointed!

Change can be good. I see the road ahead clearly now.

Quote Originally Posted by eowenc;3922907;
    Thanks for posting this MD. I might get more than one color because I need to upgrade my tee collection. This will be unique. And I support cronic illness causes.

Can't wait to see Chris Monday PM modeling the tee.
    He wore the shirt in this week's epi already. I noticed it right away but just learned what their plans are. So sad, yet so noble to give back to those that helped them. Graham Bunn in Deanna's season marketed T-Shirts for a good cause, but I don't remember if he wore them on the show but he did wear them in the after show events.

Both good guys.

Closed Thread