Closed Thread
Page 78 of 118 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031180;
    The point is he was upset and still hurt but trying to be gracious to her anyway. Telling her he's hopeful that she's happy and loved and wanting to make sure their relationship meant at least SOMETHING to her. Her response was pretty much- where is Roberto, give him to me, Chris Harrison!!

Obviously we see it differently, and as much as I love Ali, her behavior with Chris at ATFR was just plain callous. I don't think she's a callous girl in general, but in that situation, yeah, major fail.
    Thank you for aknowledging this Alanna. I also don't have anything against Ali, but I hated how little compassion she showed towards Chris at the ATFR. He on the other hand, was gracious as always.

The funny thing is to me, that she did show compassion toward Kirk at the MTA. Its weird that she didn't do the same or more for Chris.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4031201;
    I think I would have a heart attack
    Ha...I bet she almost did have one.
    I think that is the most adorable thing with him calling people, how cool is that really ? I mean, he seriously made her day! Hopefully he is calling from a blocked number..ha ha....Either way, that just shows how good of a guy he is!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4031202;
    Thank you for aknowledging this Alanna. I also don't have anything against Ali, but I hated how little compassion she showed towards Chris at the ATFR. He on the other hand, was gracious as always.

The funny thing is to me, that she did show compassion toward Kirk at the MTA. Its weird that she didn't do the same or more for Chris.
    It was different because during MTA she was still 'on,' still playing the role of The Bachelorette. Here, it was all over, Roberto was waiting backstage, and she was dunzo with all of it.

Anyway, A/R are supposed to be together (at the least for right now and hopefully forever and ever amen) and Chris will find love and happiness with someone else. It's all good.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031208;
    It was different because during MTA she was still 'on,' still playing the role of The Bachelorette. Here, it was all over, Roberto was waiting backstage, and she was dunzo with all of it.

Anyway, A/R are supposed to be together (at the least for right now and hopefully forever and ever amen) and Chris will find love and happiness with someone else. It's all good.
    Eye-opening point, Alanna. Very eye-opening. I guess I should have known. Just makes it loud and clear when you articulated it

You're a closet Team CL No. 1 fan. I knew it

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4031202;

IMO, While she was better during her exchange with Kirk than Chris, I don't think she was all that gracious with Kirk either....she still seem detached to me. And she did that nervous laugh with him, too.
    She's young and in the throes of love and has never had anyone as good as Roberto in her life....hopefully she will look back on this experience and grow from it.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4031211;
    Eye-opening point, Alanna. Very eye-opening. I guess I should have known. Just makes it loud and clear when you articulated it

You're a closet Team CL No. 1 fan. I knew it
    I love him, seriously, he's one of my favorite contestants ever. But he was too late for me this season, Ali had already stolen my heart and I wanted the best for her, above all the other people involved this season. I'm happy I got it.

Next season tho, I'm all.about.Chris and his happy ending. No matter how wonderful F2 and/or F3 may be, I'll be happy if he's happy with the F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

Chris fan there are pictures of him looking hot as always on the JU from this last weekend, enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4031150;
    I don't buy that at all MF wanted Ali to look as good as possible he has a mad crush on the girls and if she had a better break up speech I am 99% sure they would have showed it but they didn't. All her answers to Chris both on the finale and the ATFR just plain SUCKED imo
    I couldn't agree more. And, to go even further, JMO, but I think Ali was given too much credit for the sparing Chris scenario. I think she let him go for herself. If she had already decided it was Roberto, or if it had always been Roberto, then SHE didn't want to go through with the LCD with Chris, especially (and this is assuming she was plied by alcohol on their FD) if the possibility existed that more alcohol would be involved and she would be all over him like a cheap suit.

The more I think about it, the more I believe that Cash's account was true. (This might have been discussed, I don't get to read everyday). I think she told Roberto on his LCD that he was F1. She wanted to ensure that she got that proposal the next day. She also didn't want the FRC day to be marred by having to say good-bye to Chris. All Ali did during the proposal was laugh. This wasn't just editing because Ali even said it. This was very much in keeping with what Cash's account said. If she was wanting to spare Chris and Roberto was the one all along, then she had plenty of time to think about that and having something planned to say. When she went to Chris' room it seemed very spur of the moment and blurting it out so suddenly was rather cold and unfeeling. The same could be said about what she said at the ATFR when he asked her for some closure. She had plenty of time to think about what she would say to him and she knew for some time that she would be talking to him. I think that if she had said anything to him at all about feeling badly that she hurt people along the way and that meeting him had been meaningful to her, he would never have felt the need to ask her that question.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;4031215;
    Chris fan there are pictures of him looking hot as always on the JU from this last weekend, enjoy.
    Thank you!! I love this comment about the brother :
    My mother was so excited; he was her favorite on the show (although, she told me, she did like "that nice Roberto boy, too.") She said Chris was very tall, very nice, and very friendly. He was up in the middle of nowhere, in Maine, for a whitewater rafting trip for his brother's bachelor party. She took a picture with him, and made my brother take one with him too. (My brother has no clue who the hell he is, and was kind of confused as to why my mother and his friends' mothers were all in a tizzy.)

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;4031215;
    Thank you!! Damn he's cute

Only he can pull off a camouflage shirt with plaid shorts, lol.
    Last edited by sunshine08; 08-09-2010 at 06:14 PM.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Closed Thread