Closed Thread
Page 77 of 118 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;4031170;
    You know what I keep wondering about??? What Chris would given her as the LCD gift?? That makes me more sad then anything...I am sure whatever it was it was thoughtful and touching and full of love..and she will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4031171;
    Poking fun in her blogs at Chris, but are you not the same ones who felt these little jabs where clues he was her final one, she was keeping score persay' with him as she is competitive?????????
    I remember how you all pointed out time and time agian how she was keeping score pointing out, she caught more fish than he, she beat him at flip cup....now all of a sudden she is being condescendiing and mean spirited. Wow how the tables have turned...
    I remember I said for Ali to stop toying with CL if he's not the one in her blogs.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-09-2010 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeOnIt;4031151;
    Would someone please enlighten those of us who, like Ali, apparently are not experts on the proper way to break up with someone, what exactly she should have said. Personally, I think she was in a no-win situation when it comes to the CL fans. She told him he was a great and amazing person with wonderful qualities but not the right guy for her. What else was she supposed to say?
    IMO, Ali came off looking quite cold-hearted. She then asked him for a hug. Never once did she extend herself to embrace this poor guy who was so hurt. Instead, she asked him if she could have a hug?

Then she said to him, to hang in there? Then walked away giving him a pouty face a little hand gesture.

Frank was more diplomatic in his breakup with her than she was with Chris. Just sayin,.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Poking fun in her blogs at Chris, but are you not the same ones who felt these little jabs where clues he was her final one, she was keeping score persay' with him as she is competitive?????????
    I remember how you all pointed out time and time agian how she was keeping score pointing out, she caught more fish than he, she beat him at flip cup....now all of a sudden she is being condescendiing and mean spirited. Wow how the tables have turned...
    umm actually people said after her blogs were printed that IF he is not her F1 that it was cruel to do to be kicking someone when they are down. i didn't think the little jabs were "cute" at all
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4031150;
    I don't buy that at all MF wanted Ali to look as good as possible he has a mad crush on the girls and if she had a better break up speech I am 99% sure they would have showed it but they didn't. All her answers to Chris both on the finale and the ATFR just plain SUCKED imo
    I agree, it's almost as if her answers were given to someone she barely spent time with. I know that her heart was with Roberto and I'm sure she dreaded having to let Chris go, however she didn't give him any validation for the way he felt about her, at least lettting him know that it wasn't one sided and that she did feel alot for him, she could have said all of these things and been more understanding and comforting to him. All said and done now, and I am grateful she did spare him the RC. The ATFR was odd, she really looked uncomfortable and didn't know what to say. He asked her a great question and she had no answer.
    She does look so happy with Roberto and I wish them the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4031167;
    The AFTR is almost 3 months after the fact....is she supposed to continue to explain to Chris, when she had already said they were not right for each other and she was in love with Roberto. I mean no need to rub it in his face. Again the AFTR is edited heavily as well , I mean look at he teaser they gave us of Ali getting defensive in some way in the preveiw where and when did that happen on the AFTR....
    The point is he was upset and still hurt but trying to be gracious to her anyway. Telling her he's hopeful that she's happy and loved and wanting to make sure their relationship meant at least SOMETHING to her. Her response was pretty much- where is Roberto, give him to me, Chris Harrison!!

Obviously we see it differently, and as much as I love Ali, her behavior with Chris at ATFR was just plain callous. I don't think she's a callous girl in general, but in that situation, yeah, major fail.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

This is just my point of view. I never thought it was very cool. Relax...take a deep breath.

twitter comments about Chris
    wfayew

# 5 hours after the phone call and i'm still freaking out. 5 minutes ago via web

I talked to Chris Lambton on the phone. No big deal, it's not like I'm in love with him or anything right? Aaahhhh. about 4 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

freaking out. freaking out. i cannot breathe. excitement attack. cannot believe who i just talked to on the phone. freaking outtttttttt.
    hahah lucky girl!!!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031180;
    The point is he was upset and still hurt but trying to be gracious to her anyway. Telling her he's hopeful that she's happy and loved and wanting to make sure their relationship meant at least SOMETHING to her. Her response was pretty much- where is Roberto, give him to me, Chris Harrison!!

Obviously we see it differently, and as much as I love Ali, her behavior with Chris at ATFR was just plain callous. I don't think she's a callous girl in general, but in that situation, yeah, major fail.
    Yeah, the ATFR was really awkward. I don't know why she asked Chris if he was happy. That was really strange. There were also parts that we did not see that were edited out. It looks like she was becoming defensive at one point.

Anyway, this is water under the bridge. Ali is happy with Roberto and in NO way do I see Chris giving up his man card for some silly handshake anyway.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4031185;
    twitter comments about Chris

hahah lucky girl!!!
    Can you just imagine answering your phone and hearing that deep sexy voice say "Hey, it's Chris"

I think it's great that he has taken the time to not only write but actually call people back who have supported him. I think he is overwhelmed with his popularity right now and is just genuinely thankful for all the support he is getting.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4031199;
    Can you just imagine answering your phone and hearing that deep sexy voice say "Hey, it's Chris"

I think it's great that he has taken the time to not only write but actually call people back who have supported him. I think he is overwhelmed with his popularity right now and is just genuinely thankful for all the support he is getting.
    I think I would have a heart attack

Closed Thread