Closed Thread
Page 76 of 118 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4030621;
    Very gently said ~

#1. If you are the fan favorite, you are NOT the F1. The End.

*This was their 20th show and was their best opportunity to give the fans a love story from start to finish - one that was clear. If they didn't do it on this one, I seriously doubt they will on the next one either. Fleiss and Co. don't appear to be an overly sentimental group.

If Chris is the next Bachelor, and I think he will be, we will see his F2's or F3's story magnified, and it will appear as though he will lead on that lady. Look for the other one to be the F1.

Keeping in mind always that free advice is worth exactly what it costs you, I would look for the F1 to most likely get her 1-1 in episode 2 or episode 3. Why? In the last 6 seasons, except for Jesse (who was DeAnna's original intended F3) and Molly (who was the original F2) all F1s have had their 1-1s during either the 2nd or 3rd episode. That could, of course, change.
    I don't think this was mentioned as a clue that guy/gal is not F1:

If they exit the first 2 or the last limo, they are not F1. The F1 is usually in the 3rd or 4th limo. DeAnna's Jessie exited #8, but we know he was a default F1. The F1 usually exits the limo #11-#16. DeAnna, Vienna and Roberto exited the limo #11 and I think 3 others exited #16.

I have this all written down and filed somewhere.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MyTakeOnIt;4031151;
    Would someone please enlighten those of us who, like Ali, apparently are not experts on the proper way to break up with someone, what exactly she should have said. Personally, I think she was in a no-win situation when it comes to the CL fans. She told him he was a great and amazing person with wonderful qualities but not the right guy for her. What else was she supposed to say?
    I don't think she's in a no-win situation. I remember Trista was very respectful to Charlie when she said she's sorry her heart has led her to someone else during her FRC speech to him. Trista's speech was really very respectfully, thought-out and formal and you can tell she put in alot of effort into the speech to break it to Charlie.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4031110;
    She was not wearing the same clothes from the night before. So even, it she spent the night with Roberto, she did go back to her room to shower and change. That would have given her time to think.....
    Well if that is the case..than she just plain sucks in the empathizing department..

What we know for certain is that she was in a major hurry to get rid of Chris and get to Roberto. Lithargic even said that Ali spent the rest of Chris's date time with Roberto.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Would someone please enlighten those of us who, like Ali, apparently are not experts on the proper way to break up with someone, what exactly she should have said. Personally, I think she was in a no-win situation when it comes to the CL fans. She told him he was a great and amazing person with wonderful qualities but not the right guy for her. What else was she supposed to say?
    I don't know if I can articulate a perfect break-up....but I'm sure it wouldn't include...

" Sometimes two people can have fun together, but that doesn't make it right.....do you get what I'm saying?"

Chris: " I'm gonna miss you" Ali: "Thank you"

Ali: "Hang in there"

There was just a certain amount of compassion missing. It was almost condescending in nature, IMO, as well as their exchange ATFR. There was also a lack of compassion in her blogs, poking fun at him and almost minimizing what he had been through. (Hopefully he didn't read those). And also telling media outlets she never got past the friend-stage with Chris was adding insult to injury. She didn't really have to go there unless she is trying to minimize her relationship with Chris for Roberto's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031152;
    Yeah, ATFR answers were just awkward and uncomfortable because she was really lacking in compassion. I know she was so happy and found Prince Charming and was finally getting to be with him, but she really was lacking tact and compassion speaking with Chris. She just wanted him off the stage already so she could cuddle with Roberto and watch their proposal.

She's still my very favorite lead, it's still my very favorite finale, I just wish she'd been more sensitive during that ATFR with Chris.
    I kinda agree just a little.......given Ali's age and she has always been the one being dumped, she really did not have a lot of experience in dumping someone. Also, I think their may have been a little guilt. She knew how Chris felt about her, but she had to play along. I do believe, she really like Chris, and liked being with him, even hugging and kissing., he just was not the one she wanted for her MAN. That being said, she could have shown a little more compassion on the AFTR and given a better answer when the man asked her what did she learn from their relationship. Her answer was just plain lame.....
    "Love Never Fails"

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4030631;
    Yep. I think the goofy smile he had on his face when she came out at the ATFR said it all... it broke my heart.
    Also, his squirming and giddy as a school boy when they sat down on the couch at the ATFR. He obviously still has feelings for her IMO. I believe Chris was deeply in love with Ali and gave her his whole heart, even though he couldn't express it to her. There is one lucky woman out there for him and I hope, whoever she is, realizes that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031152;
    Yeah, ATFR answers were just awkward and uncomfortable because she was really lacking in compassion. I know she was so happy and found Prince Charming and was finally getting to be with him, but she really was lacking tact and compassion speaking with Chris. She just wanted him off the stage already so she could cuddle with Roberto and watch their proposal.

She's still my very favorite lead, it's still my very favorite finale, I just wish she'd been more sensitive during that ATFR with Chris.
    The AFTR is almost 3 months after the fact....is she supposed to continue to explain to Chris, when she had already said they were not right for each other and she was in love with Roberto. I mean no need to rub it in his face. Again the AFTR is edited heavily as well , I mean look at he teaser they gave us of Ali getting defensive in some way in the preveiw where and when did that happen on the AFTR....

Chris basically had to beg her to break up with him that is the problem she was stuttering all over the place and couldn't string one sentence together. Chris had to say "it's okay just say it" then as she was leaving she said "can I have a hug" uhh you just broke up with the guy maybe he didn't want to hug you. Then she told him to "hang in there" I am sure every person that just got there heart broken wants to hear the words "hang in there" from the person that just broke there heart :nono
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4031144;
    Problem is we do not know the whole conversation they had....remember EDITING plays a huge part in this show. How do we know Ali did not explain more in debt? You could tell it was heavily spliced, maybe TPTB did not what to show it all as they wanted fans to feel sorry for Chris, they want him for the next bachelor. What better way to gain a even more fans base, his sad back story, the fact that Ali let him go early on, makes a good story for him to be the next Bachelor forsure.
    They didn't edit her saying "Hang in there" if a guy broke up with me and as he was leaving said that to me??? My fist would be a permanent fixture in his face. That is how callous she was. "I am gonna miss you" "Thank You".

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4031164;
    I don't know if I can articulate a perfect break-up....but I'm sure it wouldn't include...

" Sometimes two people can have fun together, but that doesn't make it right.....do you get what I'm saying?"

Chris: " I'm gonna miss you" Ali: "Thank you"

Ali: "Hang in there"

There was just a certain amount of compassion missing. It was almost condescending in nature, IMO, as well as their exchange ATFR. There was also a lack of compassion in her blogs, poking fun at him and almost minimizing what he had been through. (Hopefully he didn't read those). And also telling media outlets she never got past the friend-stage with Chris was adding insult to injury. She didn't really have to go there unless she is trying to minimize her relationship with Chris for Roberto's sake.
    Poking fun in her blogs at Chris, but are you not the same ones who felt these little jabs where clues he was her final one, she was keeping score persay' with him as she is competitive?????????
    I remember how you all pointed out time and time agian how she was keeping score pointing out, she caught more fish than he, she beat him at flip cup....now all of a sudden she is being condescendiing and mean spirited. Wow how the tables have turned...

Closed Thread