Closed Thread
Page 74 of 118 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4031032;
    I know Chris will be (or is) fine, but I wonder how he felt watching the show and realizing that Ali arrived on his doorstep to break up with him directly after leaving Roberto's bed. That would be adding insult to injury, IMO, even though it was better for him to leave at that point than the next day after possibly proposing.
    Maybe he felt like he dodged a bullet?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;4031085;
    Maybe he felt like he dodged a bullet?
    I know CL will defend Ali profusely forever and ever but I'm sure, deep down he knows now Ali's not compatible with him

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4031032;
    I know Chris will be (or is) fine, but I wonder how he felt watching the show and realizing that Ali arrived on his doorstep to break up with him directly after leaving Roberto's bed. That would be adding insult to injury, IMO, even though it was better for him to leave at that point than the next day after possibly proposing.
    If he is human, he probably thought all of the colorful things I thought about her watching that... but he is classy and wouldn't ever vocalize it..I..however am not. I thought that was the skankiest move ever made in Bach history. She obviously didn't give herself enough time from Roberto's to Chris's to even come up with something genuine to say to him.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;4031096;
    If he is human, he probably thought all of the colorful things I thought about her watching that... but he is classy and wouldn't ever vocalize it..I..however am not. I thought that was the skankiest move ever made in Bach history. She obviously didn't give herself enough time from Roberto's to Chris's to even come up with something genuine to say to him.
    How do we know Ali came straight from Roberto's room to CL's? Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by lisab0105;4031096;
    I thought that was totally classless and then she couldn't even string a sentence together to say anything to Chris he had to talk her through it and get her to finally say what she came to say to him :nono
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4031098;
    We don't. She wasn't wearing the same clothes. So she didn't go straight from Roberto's room to Chris. We certainly don't know if she spent the night, people are just assuming that, IMO. LCD's have never been overnight dates, as far as I know.

We don't know, but watching the show, for some reason, I definitely got this impression too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4031102;
    I thought that was totally classless and then she couldn't even string a sentence together to say anything to Chris he had to talk her through it and get her to finally say what she came to say to him :nono
    Do we have screencaps to prove that Ali came straight from Roberto's suit to CL's suite?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031107;
    We don't know, but watching the show, for some reason, I definitely got this impression too.
    Gosh you know, if this is true, indeed CL and Ali aren't compatible what-so-ever.

She was not wearing the same clothes from the night before. So even, it she spent the night with Roberto, she did go back to her room to shower and change. That would have given her time to think.....
    "Love Never Fails"

Quote Originally Posted by cookie5;4031110;
    She was not wearing the same clothes from the night before. So even, it she spent the night with Roberto, she did go back to her room to shower and change. That would have given her time to think.....
    well she didn't "think" very good cause her break up speech was quite possible the worst break up speech in the history of the show. She had nothing to say and she was stuttering all over the place. Chris finally had to say "just say it" for her to finally string along the most insensitive sentence together
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread