Closed Thread
Page 73 of 118 FirstFirst ... 23636465666768697071727374757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: sunshine08

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4030857;
    Um, I don't think any of us know Chris, therefore we don't know whether this is true or not. After all he did live in NYC for 5 years

That's why I said in my post Cape or close to it. NY is just a few hours driving distance. they could go visit his family often. Ali was not going to leave California and I can't picture Chris as a California guy so far away from his family. He likes the Northeast. I know he said he would move for Ali but that doesn't mean he wouldn't feel miserable in the long run. He is a Mass guy through and through and he seems the happiest when he's close to his family.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4030967;
    Yeah, I agree. I think she probably thought it was Roberto from the beginning, but that doesn't mean she didn't want to explore her other relationships to some extent to be SURE he was the one.

Agree 100%! Ali said this in an interview too. That she always thought she would end up with Roberto, but that she had to explore the other relationships to be sure that they weren't the ones for her. She did a good job too. Seems she found what she was looking for.

I only hope that Chris gets that same chance if he is the next bachelor! I hope he takes the gig.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4030963;
    Ummm, I know all I would need is a gallon of Gatorade to make sure I had enough endurance to ________________.

Perhaps Ali was wrought with guilt in having to keep up the charade that she needed to drown it out with booze....
    Me too, in a slow IV drip

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4030941;
    How does that make him "playing a role" he could have moved to be with her right after the show and they could have went back to Cape Cod in Oct to go to his brothers wedding with Ali. He said that he would move to be with her but they would have to visit cape cod like 6 times a year. Chris wasn't "playing a role" IMO he is the most genuine guy to ever be on the show and he really fell for Ali and wasn't just telling her what she wanted to hear.
    I am not saying Chris is not a good guy,as I do not know him..but Lets not forget we all fell in love with either Chris or Roberto based on what was seen through creative editing and purely based on what tptb wanted us to see.

So did you really fall in love with the "REAL" Chris persae' or the character who was protrayed on the T.V show the bachelorette????

I tend to think Chris fell in love with the thought of being married. I do not think he fell in love with Ali and do not think they are a good match. I think Chris feels left out as he stated on the HTD he is jealous of what his brothers have and wants that as well. JMO
    Last edited by fluff; 08-09-2010 at 03:33 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4030992;
    I am not saying Chris is not a good guy,as I do not know him..but Lets not forget we all fell in love with either Chris or Roberto based on what was seen through creative editing and purely based on what tptb wanted us to see.

So did you really fall in love with the "REAL" Chris persae' or the character who was protrayed on the T.V show the bachelorette????

I tend to think Chris fell in love with the thought of being married. I do not think he fell in love with Ali and do not think they are a good match. I think Chris feels left out as he stated on the HTD he is jealous of what his brothers have and wants that as well. JMO
    Yes we did fall for the real CL and yes, he is the real deal. Who doesn't want to fall in love and be loved back by the person of their dreams? Of course CL wants that. If he's guilty for this, so be it.

I do agree with you CL and Ali's not compatible.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine2;4030671;
    Just wanted to say how much I loved all your posts Latergator and Jack Benny Fan. I hope you stay around because you made watching the edit so much more interesting. Also a shout out to Alanna who went from Roberto to Frank then Chris and finally full circle. Her posts kept me in stitches all season. I really want to see Chris fall in love on his own season but really what are the odds of finding the one out of 25 people. Whatever happens this board just makes it all worthwhile.

Thank you sunshine2 for the compliment. I felt so guilty for the first 4 or 5 days for leading anyone astray with things I might have written about Chris. I've finally come to the conclusion that the results that I came up with were totally justified according to what edit was given. I was not off base in what I deduced, we were fed bad information that's all, and my biggest problem was believing in what MF was dolling out.

I have said if it's not Chris as the bachelor I doubt that I will be watching. So far that is how I feel, but when it comes down push to shove, time will tell. I totally agree with you on Alanna... she has been my spot of fun all season, watching her as she jumped from opinion to opinion. But I have to give it to her, never until the finale did she choose based on a love story, she always had a logical explanation. Now that Ali picked Roberto she is all over the love story

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4031007;
    Thank you sunshine2 for the compliment. I felt so guilty for the first 4 or 5 days for leading anyone astray with things I might have written about Chris. I've finally come to the conclusion that the results that I came up with were totally justified according to what edit was given. I was not off base in what I deduced, we were fed bad information that's all, and my biggest problem was believing in what MF was dolling out.

I have said if it's not Chris as the bachelor I doubt that I will be watching. So far that is how I feel, but when it comes down push to shove, time will tell. I totally agree with you on Alanna... she has been my spot of fun all season, watching her as she jumped from opinion to opinion. But I have to give it to her, never until the finale did she choose based on a love story, she always had a logical explanation. Now that Ali picked Roberto she is all over the love story
    HAHA. A/R have seriously melted me. Where did the normal part of me peace out to?

I always liked both Chris and Roberto, Chris was my favorite because we knew him so much better, but I would have been fine with either guy. Now that I've seen A/R together without all the editing, it's more than just 'okay' for me. I am ALL about them getting together and raising really cute babies for the rest of eternity.

As for Chris being the next Bach, I know you and I discussed before that it's going to be so weird seeing him call the next one 'soulmate' in a matter of months so that's why I'm going out on a limb and saying it wasn't her but the idea. Otherwise, yeah, it's very strange to me. He thought his mom sent her to him from Heaven and now she messed up and is going to be sending soulmate numero dos? Very strange. So I think when Chris is the next Bach, he's going to explain it the same way. He's just ready to fall in love and misunderstood being ready for true love with Ali.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

I know Chris will be (or is) fine, but I wonder how he felt watching the show and realizing that Ali arrived on his doorstep to break up with him directly after leaving Roberto's bed. That would be adding insult to injury, IMO, even though it was better for him to leave at that point than the next day after possibly proposing.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4031021;
    As for Chris being the next Bach, I know you and I discussed before that it's going to be so weird seeing him call the next one 'soulmate' in a matter of months so that's why I'm going out on a limb and saying it wasn't her but the idea. Otherwise, yeah, it's very strange to me. He thought his mom sent her to him from Heaven and now she messed up and is going to be sending soulmate numero dos? Very strange. So I think when Chris is the next Bach, he's going to explain it the same way. He's just ready to fall in love and misunderstood being ready for true love with Ali.
    This is probably why CL turned down TB offers 3 times. He's really heart-broken, plus he really is not into Hollywood or the media etc. I remember most contestants jump to the offers.

I don't know if he's in love, but he definitely very, very close. And if Ali gives him the green light, he will fall for her 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4030992;

The same can be said about Roberto and any other guy on this show
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread