Closed Thread
Page 71 of 118 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

I am totally confused! From what I gather when everyone thought Chris was final one, then what happened with Frank didn't matter? But it's interpreted differently now because Roberto was the final one and is therefore default? And Chris stating that he saw the connection with Ali and Roberto in Portugal and saw how they looked at each other, that he was lying? So y'all changed your mind about Chris? I'm really confused! I've always thought Chris was a nice upstanding guy that wouldn't say anything he didn't believe to be true, but maybe I was wrong. But, I still will watch him as the Bach! I can't wait to see how he handles dating all those women and who he chooses! I think it will be another great season!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4030897;
    This makes sense to me because otherwise how are we going from Ali plastering herself to Chris on the FD to 2-3 days later at MTP pulling away from him and wrapping her own arms around herself while with him? A person cannot change THAT quickly, there really had to be an X factor at play on the FD.
    Well Ali was affectionate from the jetty/dock FD scene when she greeted CL. Unless, she downed 2 bottle of champagne already

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4030903;
    I am totally confused! From what I gather when everyone thought Chris was final one, then what happened with Frank didn't matter? But it's interpreted differently now because Roberto was the final one and is therefore default? And Chris stating that he saw the connection with Ali and Roberto in Portugal and saw how they looked at each other, that he was lying? So y'all changed your mind about Chris? I'm really confused! I've always thought Chris was a nice upstanding guy that wouldn't say anything he didn't believe to be true, but maybe I was wrong. But, I still will watch him as the Bach! I can't wait to see how he handles dating all those women and who he chooses! I think it will be another great season!
    I am not one of those who said what happened with Frank didn't matter. I am one who believes what happened with Frank matters the most and he was the front-runner, honestly.

As far as CL seeing a connection between A/R in Portugal, yes, I completely believe him. But I just think it's over-the-top to declare A/R is love at first sight, which CL never claimed.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-09-2010 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4030906;
    Well Ali was affectionate from the jetty scene when she greeted CL. Unless, she downed those 2 bottle of champagne already

I am not one of those who said what happened with Frank didn't matter. I am one who believes what happened with Frank matters the most.

As far as CL seeing a connection between A/R in Portugal, yes, I completely believe him. But I just think it's over-the-top to declare A/R is love at first sight, which CL never claimed.
    Hugging someone is wayyy different than being wet n' wild in a teeny, tiny bikini with him which is what was going on during the FD. I'm trying to understand how we went from that to the interactions during MTP. So yeah, the idea that she had some liquid courage on the FD makes sense to me.

As for Frank, it doesn't really matter but just for the record, IMO no way was he ever going to be F1.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

changing the topic a bit but Chris is running for his mom this weekend and he raised like $6,800 hopefully we get a pic or 2 of him running
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4030902;
    yeah he told her that as long as he is with her he didn't care where they lived or what they did
    So he told Ali back in April or May of this year during filming he would move , and sounded like he would move immediately....now then in an interview he says the following:

Chris Lambton: I think as of right now, I'm going to be on the Cape for a while. I love what I do. I live with my dad. I work with my dad and my brother. My other brother's right down the street. You know, we got the wedding that we're preparing for in October which is going to be an, you know, an incredible time.

So, I think, you know, short term, you know, I'm not even thinking about, you know, I'd say like moving to like L.A. or New York or teach again. You know, the great thing right now is that I have a lot of options and I just have to figure out what option's best for me.

I guess my question is this, how could he be telling Ali he would moved immediately to be with her, as I am sure he knew his brother was getting married in OCT all along....so his statements above lead me to believe Chrisyboy might have been playing his role well all along by telling Ali what he thinks she wants to hear.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4030914;
    Hugging someone is wayyy different than being wet n' wild in a teeny, tiny bikini with him which is what was going on during the FD. I'm trying to understand how we went from that to the interactions during MTP. So yeah, the idea that she had some liquid courage on the FD makes sense to me.

As for Frank, it doesn't really matter but just for the record, IMO no way was he ever going to be F1.
    I agree with you that she did pull back during the MTP with CL. I guess she knew CL simply wasn't the one she's going to pick at all. She also had no intentions of introducing him to her parents. So she certainly gave me the vibe that she really doesn't think CL should even be in that episode.

On a side note, I'm sure alcohol's involved too during A/R dates. TPTB ply everyone with alcohol at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by ladeedi12;4030926;
    I guess my question is this, how could he be telling Ali he would moved immediately to be with her, as I am sure he knew his brother was getting married in OCT all along....so his statements above lead me to believe Chrisyboy might have been playing his role well all along by telling Ali what he thinks she wants to hear.
    Just because the brother's getting married in October doesn't mean he can't fly back to The Cape for the wedding.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-09-2010 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4030891;
    We were told that they sent over the 2 bottles of champagne for the 11:30 a.m. LCD which didn't happen.

Because they sent over so much Champagne for a morning/early afternoon water and sun date, I am now wondering if they didn't also ply Ali with a lot of booze on the Fantasy Date with Chris as well. That might have accounted for how free she was with both her physical affections and statements.
    It certainly wouldn't be the first time that the producers have used booze to try and get the results that they want.
    I believe they sent over the 2 bottles of Champagne for the LCD hoping that Ali would change her mind and let Chris stay... They were wanting the humiliation at the FRC that they love. They had bought him a suit, had rings there and Ali not cooperating by letting him go early was not in their plan perhaps.

My opinion only.

So he told Ali back in April or May of this year during filming he would move , and sounded like he would move immediately....now then in an interview he says the following:

Chris Lambton: I think as of right now, I'm going to be on the Cape for a while. I love what I do. I live with my dad. I work with my dad and my brother. My other brother's right down the street. You know, we got the wedding that we're preparing for in October which is going to be an, you know, an incredible time.

So, I think, you know, short term, you know, I'm not even thinking about, you know, I'd say like moving to like L.A. or New York or teach again. You know, the great thing right now is that I have a lot of options and I just have to figure out what option's best for me.

How does that make him "playing a role" he could have moved to be with her right after the show and they could have went back to Cape Cod in Oct to go to his brothers wedding with Ali. He said that he would move to be with her but they would have to visit cape cod like 6 times a year. Chris wasn't "playing a role" IMO he is the most genuine guy to ever be on the show and he really fell for Ali and wasn't just telling her what she wanted to hear.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

To be fair, I think Chris genuinely would have gone where the wind blew him to be with Ali, but now that's not a reality for him, he has decided to stay in the Cape a little longer......by no means do I assume he wants to stay there forever. He seems like he's ready for a life full of adventure, surprises, and most definitely LOVE. And if that means moving away from the Cape, he would do it, no question.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4030942;
    To be fair, I think Chris genuinely would have gone where the wind blew him to be with Ali, but now that's not a reality for him, he has decided to stay in the Cape a little longer......by no means do I assume he wants to stay there forever. He seems like he's ready for a life full of adventure, surprises, and most definitely LOVE. And if that means moving away from the Cape, he would do it, no question.
    I know Mesmerizing avatar, Agentcurls.

Also regarding the alcohol for the FD between Ali and CL, man, is CL such chopped liver that there's no way Ali would want to make out and be so all-over CL?

Closed Thread