Closed Thread
Page 63 of 118 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4028910;
    Regarding other articles....I read one where Ali says Chris is doing fine...at that point Roberto actually jumped in and said "I don't think so"...Ali says "Really?" Obviously Ali is not in tune with other people's feelings and cannot read them either (no empathy) Kudos to Roberto for seeing Chris's hurt and acknowledging it...
    Ali only cares about her own feelings to even realize that she did actually hurt someone :nono.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4029116;
    Ali only cares about her own feelings to even realize that she did actually hurt someone :nono.

In all fairness, Ali did care about Chris`feelings because she let him go before the FRC to spare him any more pain ... unfortunately, the F2 being hurt is unavoidable with this show. Chris will be fine and if he becomes the next Bachelor he will also have to hurt the F2 gal.... c`est la vie!
    The mind is like a parachute, it doesn't work unless it's open.

FORT Fanatic

She only did this because it was a MF production-you do what I say-She's a big egotistical fake and I hope
    Roberto realizes this soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4029113;
    I honestly don't recall Roberto confirming it or not, but since Regis clearly said it initially as a joke (because how would he possibly know what Chris is feeling?), if Roberto did echo it, it was also meant as part of the same joke. The whole interview was very lighthearted, with a lot of banter back and forth, and R&K always poke fun a little at the "winning" couple.

Since the poster who brought up the incident used it as an indication of Ali's lack of sensitivity to others' feelings, I just wanted to clarify that this wasn't how it went down. Ali may indeed be insensitive, but this isn't an example of it.
    regis said it in an exagerrated tone as a joke...roberto was laughing as was everyone else in the audience...
    Team Alibeartito

Quote Originally Posted by emusha;4029195;
    regis said it in an exagerrated tone as a joke...roberto was laughing as was everyone else in the audience...
    I think we are getting off track from what the poster actually said. She said she didn't see them on Regis, but she READ it in an article. So the Regis appearance had nothing to do with what she originally said.

I know CL said he talked with Roberto about once a week since filming ended and I'm sure CL was honest with him and I'm also sure Roberto had to know how CL felt about Ali and was sensitive to that fact. I mean, they watched the same show as we did. Yet CL said in his interview that the three of them would be lifelong friends.

I think CL's healing officially began the day after the finale aired on 8/2/10. The show began airing less than 3 weeks after she rejected him and I'm sure he wasn't over it by then. When the show began airing, he had to relive it every week until last Monday night and he has had no time to completely get over it. He can do that now and if he decides to be the Bachelor, he will have a couple of months to get his heart in order.

As much as I hated to see CL go, I'm glad she let him go early. I don't know about anyone else, but I really liked there being only one coming to the FRC. It was much more romantic and real. I think they should do it every season from now on.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4029221;
    I think we are getting off track from what the poster actually said. She said she didn't see them on Regis, but she READ it in an article. So the Regis appearance had nothing to do with what she originally said.

I know CL said he talked with Roberto about once a week since filming ended and I'm sure CL was honest with him and I'm also sure Roberto had to know how CL felt about Ali and was sensitive to that fact. I mean, they watched the same show as we did. Yet CL said in his interview that the three of them would be lifelong friends.

I think CL's healing officially began the day after the finale aired on 8/2/10. The show began airing less than 3 weeks after she rejected him and I'm sure he wasn't over it by then. When the show began airing, he had to relive it every week until last Monday night and he has had no time to completely get over it. He can do that now and if he decides to be the Bachelor, he will have a couple of months to get his heart in order.

As much as I hated to see CL go, I'm glad she let him go early. I don't know about anyone else, but I really liked there being only one coming to the FRC. It was much more romantic and real. I think they should do it every season from now on.JMO
    That's where I was confused because I don't remember reading any article of Roberto saying, "I don't think so" in response to Ali's saying "he'll (Chris) be okay." I thought I read them all! lol I do remember it being on K&R though with Regis saying, "No I don't think so" in response to Ali saying, "He'll be okay." I thought maybe something got mixed up somewhere.

It's no biggie though.
    Last edited by sanlee; 08-07-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4028747;
    Ali wasn't what he wanted or needed because he deserves a woman who will gaze at him and get lost in him like Ali does in Roberto.
    And I'm sure CL wants that for himself as well. He should. Everyone deserves to have someone gaga over them. I'm not however sold on him being on TB. I think he might be wise to run. I don't think he would get a bad edit but as he's on the quieter side they will balance that with a lot of drama queens. That said, I think he does the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by richmondrose;4029136;
    In all fairness, Ali did care about Chris`feelings because she let him go before the FRC to spare him any more pain ... unfortunately, the F2 being hurt is unavoidable with this show. Chris will be fine and if he becomes the next Bachelor he will also have to hurt the F2 gal.... c`est la vie!
    I was glad she let him go F2 as well. CL should have that written into his contract. Let F2 go early and have FRC all about the F1. I wish they'd done this since the beginning. On TB multiple people always get hurt. They are grown adults and know the deal going in. It stinks that people get hurt but on this show it is inevitable. CL was Ali's F2 and next season someone else will be sad as his F2. I think the lead has it hard and it's more stressful than some think.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-08-2010 at 08:19 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4028954;
    I read this ...and it was attributed to Roberto....I didn't watch Regis.
    Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4028960;
    Oh okay. Because when they were on Kelly and Regis, Regis asked Ali if she broke Chris' heart and Ali says, I think he will be okay and Regis says, No I don't think so. That's why it sounded familiar to me. Thanks!
    Sanlee, you are correct. Lyn60-- It was REGIS who said this and he was obviously kidding both Ali and Roberto.

The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto on Regis & Kelly

Chris has said in all of his post filming interviews that Ali was respectful of his feelings. And, since we believe him to be a smart and well adjusted guy, I think we should believe him. He is obviously getting on with his life and seems happy and is thinking seriously about his own journey to find the worman of his dreams.

ETA--
    Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4029064;
    I saw the show and I can say with 100% certainty that it was Regis who said it (he was joking), NOT Roberto. Let's kill this rumor before it develops legs.
    ironcat-- thanks for addressing this. I just saw that you did and I agree with you, this is how rumors get started!!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 08-07-2010 at 11:45 PM.

I taped the R & K show. It was Regis who said it as a joke.

wasn't trying to start anything...I google Chris's name and scroll to see if there is anything new on him....I happened to read this and it was not attributed to Regis, it was supposedly said by Roberto......I didn't watch Regis or any other show that they were on so I am only going by what I read......I am not very computer literate so I can only put in the site and wish you all good luck... if that doesn't work it was on page 5 of my google results.....sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

chris lambton

After rereading the article I can see it was from Regis but they said Roberto stated it......wasn't trying to start anything, just posting what I read!!!

Last edited by lyn60; 08-08-2010 at 01:14 AM.

Closed Thread