Closed Thread
Page 60 of 118 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

  1. #591
    Just Looking sunshine2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    204

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Thanks for giving us a little piece of Chris to keep.

  2. #592
    FORT Fogey Max64's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    874

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by reality-luv31;4027591;
    That was really sweet, but why do I suddenly feel depressed? The song was great. I sure hope he finds love soon, he's a great catch! I'm hoping he does the Bachelor, not so much to find love (he'll have no problem meeting ladies), but honestly so he can have a big payday. Tptb exploit people everyday, he might as well get compensated greatly for the crap they pulled on him.
    I know what you mean about being depressed, you hated to see him go through being rejected because he was so valnerable from all the hurt that has already gone on in his life. I think that's one of the things that attracted us the viewers to him was his valnerablity, it was so real.

    I don't doubt that Chris will be the next Bachelor. I think he may have had reservations about it, but after seeing how his popularity has sky rocketed, I think he'll do it. I'm sure he'll do ok, if he went to see Frank then he is wise to MF and all that he is capiable of. Given his popularity right now, MF wants him bad, and I'm sure he'll do whatever to get him. (It's all about ratings) Hopefully Chris will go into this looking at it as a job, a nice pay check when all is said and done, but with any luck, he'll find love in the end.

  3. #593
    FORT Fan Erinn_123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    355

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    If Chris is the next Bachelor I can guarantee that he won't regret it. In fact he'll be the BEST Bachelor that has ever been chosen to do the show in my opinion. I hope he decides to do it.

  4. #594
    FORT Fogey happy2bme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,533

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4027872;
    I know what you mean about being depressed, you hated to see him go through being rejected because he was so valnerable from all the hurt that has already gone on in his life. I think that's one of the things that attracted us the viewers to him was his valnerablity, it was so real.

    I don't doubt that Chris will be the next Bachelor. I think he may have had reservations about it, but after seeing how his popularity has sky rocketed, I think he'll do it. I'm sure he'll do ok, if he went to see Frank then he is wise to MF and all that he is capiable of. Given his popularity right now, MF wants him bad, and I'm sure he'll do whatever to get him. (It's all about ratings) Hopefully Chris will go into this looking at it as a job, a nice pay check when all is said and done, but with any luck, he'll find love in the end.
    Chris is a darling. As someone put it in his Q & A he is the new "American Hero".
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

  5. #595
    FORT Fogey pattycake92's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,427

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Thanks AgentCurls! You are so talented maybe abc will come knocking on your door too

  6. #596
    FORT Newbie Bubby-licious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4027966;
    Thanks AgentCurls! You are so talented maybe abc will come knocking on your door too
    Thanx AgentCurls! The video of Chris is AMAZING.
    His is a face the whole world loves. not to mention, for the 1000th time, what a genuinely good person he is.
    I hope he decides to be TB.

  7. #597
    FORT Fanatic Patti2620's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    597

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4027900;
    Chris is a darling. As someone put it in his Q & A he is the new "American Hero".
    Thanks..Stacey quoted my post to her about Chris word for word and the American Hero was part of it, along with him being every women's son, brother, friend and dream guy, and how he was dealing with all the love and fame. I was thrilled and thanked her!!!

  8. #598
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,725

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4027569;
    For those having Chris withdrawal....I made a special tribute of him (ONLY)

    YouTube - ‪Chris Lambton "The Thing About Love"‬‎
    Thank you, that's great. I miss him already!

  9. #599
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    151

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4027407;
    ITA...and have the dates more suited to Chris ( I am assuming here) hiking, camping, anything outdoorsy...for sure you would eliminate the 'wannabes'...the girl who turns up in heels to hike or camp. or worries about her mani/pedi...it could have a great natural feel to it and would eliminate the posers....JMO
    Natural beauty spots would be wonderful. Think about how successful so many beach shots are on the B/B franchise! And places like lighthouses still give them privacy. True sailing ships. Even some historic places could be romantic. Maple syrup tapping with a small concert afterwards. New York (ethnic areas,),Washington DC and Boston could yield lots of fasciinating places. Truly the dates need to get away from "dinners" and wineries -- have the couples doing/seeing things while getting to know each other. Attending a cooking show. And I like the charity dates and maybe "What would you do" challenges would be cool - what are their true values when the 'prospects' see someone needing help. Maybe interacting with teenagers - gees does that show a person's true colors. I'd like for the lead to have times to view from a hidden camera. Not all the time - but a few scenes. And of course I see Chris doing well in this kind of show. Dinner dates are not his strength, (nor anyone else's), and we don't need exotic locations until the fantasy dates. We still want our dream locale for those and a place for the 'happy couple' to return to thru the years as their special place.

  10. #600
    FORT Regular mom2brieandbray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    110

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    so are we any closer to knowing if he is going to be the next bachelor? I think it would be a fun season. Although I hope they make him his own person instead of like what they did with Deanna season where they kept replaying brads rejection. I want to see him get his fresh start not live in the shadow of rejection.. I hope that makes sense..
    I am on team Love

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.