Closed Thread
Page 6 of 118 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

I agree completely with people who think it was entirely appropriate for him not to tell her in that setting. I think it shows his good sense and depth of emotion. I also agree that he was pretty cute last night when he was flustered.

I love him more each time I see him! I hope he gets some serious time with Ali soon!!!

I don't think he lied about his mom. Ali asked if they were still together and he said yes. He was not lying. Basically she asked if they divorced - and he said no - which is true. When the time is right, he can explain that was too personal and painful to discuss on night one and I am sure Ali will understand.

What's not hot about a guy who used to teach in the inner city and then went home to be with his dying mom? Clearly Chris is the kind of guy who will always be there for you and cares deeply for others.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3919958;
    How cute was Chris L last night?!?!?!
    Him and Ali were so nervous around eachother...it was adorable.
    He's too cute and SO nervous around her. Hopefully he starts to settle in, but those butterflies are making him one flustered guy. He is certainly into her, and I can tell she likes him, but it seems like he's not her favorite for now.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;3920001;
    He's too cute and SO nervous around her. Hopefully he starts to settle in, but those butterflies are making him one flustered guy. He is certainly into her, and I can tell she likes him, but it seems like he's not her favorite for now.
    He is definiately there for the right reasons. I do see chemistry between Ali and Chris. We need to see more of these two together thats for sure.

wow, what's not to love about this guy? he has been bitten by the love bug already and he can't even hide it... sweet!

I cannot fault him for not telling about his mom's death on that first meeting...having lost a spouse, that is not something that I share with a "stranger", but wait until I know that person a little. when asked if I'm married, I normally respond yes. when the time is appropriate I will explain my circumstances regarding my husband.

Chris is a definite front runner for me♥

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3919192;
    It just seems to me that if he lied when the truth wasn't even a deal-breaker, how would he act in the future when there may actually be something at stake to lie about. (Not future episodes, but future life.)
    I lie extremely well, and can do it quite easily. However, the lies are few and years between - the last time I lied was five years ago, because there was an ice storm raging one Monday morning and I really didn't want to go to work. The time before that was 1993 while selling t-shirts to raise money for a native group. I can't recall what the lie was, only that someone was surprised by how well I did it. At any rate, that doesn't make me a habitual liar.

Any correction of this lie in the future better include a big apology from him for letting it out there and not immediately correcting it -- NOT a glossover with an excuse of 'oh it just wasn't a good topic for first conversation'. The only thing worse than a lie is a guy who tries to excuse it, or convince you his lying is okay.
    His not bringing up his deceased mother is vastly preferable to someone who brings it up ad nauseam as story point on a reality show. I would have been deeply disgusted with him had he started out with the "oh woe is me, my mommy's dead" method of worming his way into a woman's heart.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by laceygirl;3920003;
    He is definiately there for the right reasons. I do see chemistry between Ali and Chris. We need to see more of these two together thats for sure.
    Definitely they need more time and I want to hear what Ali thinks of him. She hasn't said much of anything about him.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

FORT Fanatic

My favourite right off the bat.

His not bringing up his deceased mother is vastly preferable to someone who brings it up ad nauseam as story point on a reality show. I would have been deeply disgusted with him had he started out with the "oh woe is me, my mommy's dead" method of worming his way into a woman's heart.

There was a contestant on American idol that did that one season and I think it was over the top. He used it everytime he sang bad or whenever he didn't have anything else to say.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I love this guy he seems like a great guy
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread