Closed Thread
Page 57 of 118 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sufanreality;4027309;
    I really didn't think he could get any better....but Chris is looking absolutely AMAZING after the show!!!! Anyone know where these photos are from?
    They were posted on FB his fan page
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

there is a fan website for Chris with these pics.....called The Chris Lambton Fansite....nicely laid out and everything easy to access...

FORT Regular

How about the idea of Chris being the bachelor but instead of holding it in LA, having it in the Cape Cod area?!

Quote Originally Posted by obsyr;4027321;
    How about the idea of Chris being the bachelor but instead of holding it in LA, having it in the Cape Cod area?!
    That's what I was thinking they should do it in Cape cod it would be a nice change !!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4027323;
    That's what I was thinking they should do it in Cape cod it would be a nice change !!
    Indeed! ....and you would be able to tell better if the girls really fit into his lifestyle there vs. Hollyweird. I think the closer you can get the situation to real life, the better the success of the couple lasting.

here's another pic this girl is so lucky haha

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by truelovealways;4027294;
    chris is looking great

oh my! Swoon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;4027230;
    I believed it was Roberto, almost from the beginning. Since the FRC aired, we've gotten confirmation from a couple of people that it really was Roberto all along, not Frank. TPTB had to tell Ali in NY that she needed to back away from Roberto a little because everyone (including the guys) could see the connection that Roberto &Ali had.
    I know and I don't see any reason not to believe her and those articles. Afterall, she kept a diary specifically for this purpose, and we know she was using it in real time since we've seen caps of it on her couch in Turkey. Plus something I never noticed before the FRC is that Ali would hold both arms out and coo the moment she saw Roberto starting with the 3rd RC and he was the only one she did this with. I was so cynical about them but I'm definitely a believer after everything we've seen/heard this week.

As for the FB pics of Chris. Oh wowza!! He's literally the perfect all-American man. How hasn't he been on the cover of J.Crew yet? He's so perfect! Both physically and inside. I so hope he agrees to be the next Bach. Let's start the convincing, CH!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by obsyr;4027321;
    ITA...and have the dates more suited to Chris ( I am assuming here) hiking, camping, anything outdoorsy...for sure you would eliminate the 'wannabes'...the girl who turns up in heels to hike or camp. or worries about her mani/pedi...it could have a great natural feel to it and would eliminate the posers....JMO

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4027219;
    See I still don't believe Roberto was the one all along. When Frank told Ali he needed to talk to her and it sounded serious - she looked struck by lighting. She was devastated. Out of the three left - she knew he was the one she wanted to bring home. I do feel she felt something for Chris and perhaps if she could have seen the Chris we saw throughout the show she would have picked him in the end. I never got "Roberto". He seemed really nice, sort of cute, but not much personality in my opinion. I still believe Frank was the final one. She picked Roberto because she has no intention of getting married. She loves the lime light too much. She didn't want to hurt Chris futher because she does care for him and knew he truly loved her. Ali will pull a Jake! Give it time.
    I agree. I have nothing against Roberto, but I just did not see the love story. I realize most folks here did and are thinking we are nuts for not doing so. But, I also remember many Roberto fans complaining that they were not given the important scenes and maybe these scenes were on the cutting room floor. Sources who claim to have inside knowledge say "everyone" knew it was Roberto. My question (rhetoric at this point) is why do TPTB not show "the love story". The one I saw at first was one sided with Ali nuts for Frank. The one I saw slowly develop was IMHO two-sided between Ali and Chris. I feel duped that at the end we hear, it was Roberto all along. Now that may be true but it is so ridiculous to watch this show time after time only to have a switch at the end. I am at a loss to know how to watch this show. It is like a mystery show where they leave out significant clues and then are surprised when at the end it's unclear. I almost wish they would show the ending episode first, and then go back and show how they got here. It would alleviate the problem of the spoilers getting out, and folks might actually enjoy seeing the love story as it progresses. JMO.

Closed Thread