Closed Thread
Page 56 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bean07;4027057;
    I think he said yes to being the next bachelor. Why else would CH be tweeting so much about him, and be going to the golf tournament with him? CH is pimping him out big time. I hope he got a boat load of money and got what he wanted out of Fleiss.
    Maybe they are bigtime "courting and wooing" him via Chris Harrison? The satisfying or comforting thing, if you will, to me in that is Chris Harrison will at least off the record give Chris some tips on how to handle the contract. CH is becoming too big of a friend not to do so.
    CH may be a mouthpiece for the company and all of that - and I am the first in line to say so - but nevertheless CH can still be a decent, kind person at times.

Chris will get an attorney to represent him. He is an educator, and educators "hear" the words "attorney" and (potential) "lawsuits" out the kazoo. He will know to consult an attorney.
    With his popularity, he is in the best position with Fleiss he can be as far as negotiating a contract in his best interest which will supercede the money.

Again, he can't get no bimbos or high drama written into his contract because that is what this show is about, but he can most likely get his personal edit and that of his family reasonably protected.

I just also think Chris Harrison (with Fleiss's blessing and go ahead) will be willing to share certain secrets with him.

Indeed, this reminds me of SEC recruiting for the best highschool football players.

Here is an event Chris will be attending:

come on by Trader... | Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4027090;
    Here is an event Chris will be attending:

come on by Trader... | Facebook
    Aww thanks Atem! Seems like he is really out there in the spotlight, here's hope that he accepted the next bachelor and got what he wanted out of it. Although my head is telling me he should turn it down, I think he should just do it. He is such a sweetheart there is no way he can come off as anything else.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4027079;
    Maybe they are bigtime "courting and wooing" him via Chris Harrison? The satisfying or comforting thing, if you will, to me in that is Chris Harrison will at least off the record give Chris some tips on how to handle the contract. CH is becoming too big of a friend not to do so.
    CH may be a mouthpiece for the company and all of that - and I am the first in line to say so - but nevertheless CH can still be a decent, kind person at times.

Chris will get an attorney to represent him. He is an educator, and educators "hear" the words "attorney" and (potential) "lawsuits" out the kazoo. He will know to consult an attorney.
    With his popularity, he is in the best position with Fleiss he can be as far as negotiating a contract in his best interest which will supercede the money.

Again, he can't get no bimbos or high drama written into his contract because that is what this show is about, but he can most likely get his personal edit and that of his family reasonably protected.

I just also think Chris Harrison (with Fleiss's blessing and go ahead) will be willing to share certain secrets with him.

Indeed, this reminds me of SEC recruiting for the best highschool football players.
    Bloomers, thank you for confirming what I have always thought. I do think that, although a company man, CH is also a decent man who does care about those who he sees as sincere and in it for the right reasons. In some of the interviews that I've read and seen he seems to have the utmost respect for CL and I can see him taking him under his wing as a kind of mentor.

I also see this season as a season of change in that TPTB have been shown that keeping the lead and the front runners free of the scandal has paid dividends. Of course, you can't necessarily "protect" the lead from picking the controversial person in the bunch. But, if you make sure that to choose leads who truly want to find love and make sure that you have plenty of people who truly want to find love for them to pick from, i think the chances of them picking a good match are increased. I'm hoping that now that lightening has struck again (since Trista and Ryan) maybe TPTB will be on a roll and want to replicate this success!! It was GREAT to see!

FORT Fanatic

See I still don't believe Roberto was the one all along. When Frank told Ali he needed to talk to her and it sounded serious - she looked struck by lighting. She was devastated. Out of the three left - she knew he was the one she wanted to bring home. I do feel she felt something for Chris and perhaps if she could have seen the Chris we saw throughout the show she would have picked him in the end. I never got "Roberto". He seemed really nice, sort of cute, but not much personality in my opinion. I still believe Frank was the final one. She picked Roberto because she has no intention of getting married. She loves the lime light too much. She didn't want to hurt Chris futher because she does care for him and knew he truly loved her. Ali will pull a Jake! Give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;4027219;
    See I still don't believe Roberto was the one all along. When Frank told Ali he needed to talk to her and it sounded serious - she looked struck by lighting. She was devastated. Out of the three left - she knew he was the one she wanted to bring home. I do feel she felt something for Chris and perhaps if she could have seen the Chris we saw throughout the show she would have picked him in the end. I never got "Roberto". He seemed really nice, sort of cute, but not much personality in my opinion. I still believe Frank was the final one. She picked Roberto because she has no intention of getting married. She loves the lime light too much. She didn't want to hurt Chris futher because she does care for him and knew he truly loved her. Ali will pull a Jake! Give it time.
    I believed it was Roberto, almost from the beginning. Since the FRC aired, we've gotten confirmation from a couple of people that it really was Roberto all along, not Frank. TPTB had to tell Ali in NY that she needed to back away from Roberto a little because everyone (including the guys) could see the connection that Roberto &Ali had.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fogey

Whether it's Frank or Roberto, I'm SO GLAD Ali didn't choose CL.

Let's hope CL gets a good, strong contract on his and his family's side and his image coming out of his season will be as clean as Dr. Stork's.

finally saw the pic in US...drooled and put the mag back on rack....now we need an article with numerous pics about Chris (shirtless would be preferable) I am being selfish....

Chris is looking great

"People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Newbie

I really didn't think he could get any better....but Chris is looking absolutely AMAZING after the show!!!! Anyone know where these photos are from?

Closed Thread