Closed Thread
Page 55 of 118 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4026050;
    Absolutely, on page 63 at the bottom of the page, and the coverage of Ali and Roberto is on pages 60-63. Ali and Roberto are on the cover and it's a pic of them on their high wire date and it's says WHY HE'S THE ONE Ali and Roberto talk about their intense chemistry, what TV didn't show and their plans to say 'I do'.

The side photos on the cover are Chelsie Clinton (Official Photos Chelsea's Wedding!) and the other side photo is Kourtney Kardashian (Scott Acts Out...Kourtney's Humiliation).

On page 60, it has a photo of Roberto kneeling down & putting the ring on Ali's finger WHY ALI CHOSE ROBERTO and the story begins there. On page 61 is a full page photo of Ali taken at the beach. She has on a yellow coverup over a blue/purple design swimsuit.

On pgs 62-63, the story continues and there are 4 pics of Ali & Roberto set vertically right down the middle between Pgs 62-63 with the heading HOW THEY FELL IN LOVE. #1 pic A/R on HTD (bb uniform), #2 PIC A/R on Highwire date, #3 A/R hanging in the air at their Lion King performance, #4 A/R at his parents house on HTD.

I haven't read the story yet, because the first thing I saw was Chris Is the Next Bachelor! and his photo, which stopped me in my tracks. I didn't care about A/R's story, I already knew that. If there is anything new in the story, I'll post it. CL was the big story to me in this magazine.
    thank you...thank you...will go back tomorrow and recheck...didn't want to buy issue until I make sure Chris is there....like you I totally skimmed over everything about A/R....the guy at the store was trying to be helpful by handing me every issue of ev ery magazine...too funny...I think he was disappointed I didn't find the pic of the hot guy I told him about.....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4025720;
    Chris Harrison Tweet:

Sorry if this has been posted already!
    I tried to find CL's fb page theres one with him in that red t-shirt when he posed for the bachlorette and one with his shirt off and a bottle in his hand but couldn't find any with green shirt and hat. did they change the pic? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by barbwire13;4026278;
    I tried to find CL's fb page theres one with him in that red t-shirt when he posed for the bachlorette and one with his shirt off and a bottle in his hand but couldn't find any with green shirt and hat. did they change the pic? Thanks!
    I think it is the one shirtless....

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4026302;
    I think it is the one shirtless....
    That is a fake facebook. The imposter changed the picture from the red shirt to the shirtless after Chris Harrison called it out as a fake Chris L. facebook on twitter

The real Chris L. facebook has him in a Celtic green shirt and funny same color green winter type hat with the E Lambton Lanscape logo on the side of the hat. It's simply adorable like he is. Any other fb is totally fake except for this one and of course his fan page face book, which is getting near 10,000 fans. He has privacy settings so it cannot be found by searching for it. I don't think he's going to let random fans join it.
    Last edited by Patti2620; 08-06-2010 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by barbwire13;4026278;
    The exact same thing happened to me when I did a "search" on Facebook - I couldn't find a picture of Chris L. with a friend and in a green tee-shirt and a green hat on.
    Marti

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4026720;
    The exact same thing happened to me when I did a "search" on Facebook - I couldn't find a picture of Chris L. with a friend and in a green tee-shirt and a green hat on.
    It is the one with the "red shirt" from the bachelorette... It is a private FB page, but wonder if it recently became private. He was being a nice guy and answer mail & returning fans calls.... Just an idea.

I couldn't find with a "green cap" either....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4026959;
    It is the one with the "red shirt" from the bachelorette... It is a private FB page, but wonder if it recently became private. He was being a nice guy and answer mail & returning fans calls.... Just an idea.

I couldn't find with a "green cap" either....
    Sorry to add a note to my own post... but just realized that you can block everyone from finding you on FB. Search can be restricted to "friends only". Just a thought.... maybe that is why the green cap FB account can be found.
    Last edited by RNnurse; 08-06-2010 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Edit

His interview on TV Grapevine isn't working for me.

I think he said yes to being the next bachelor. Why else would CH be tweeting so much about him, and be going to the golf tournament with him? CH is pimping him out big time. I hope he got a boat load of money and got what he wanted out of Fleiss.

Quote Originally Posted by Erinn_123;4027015;
    His interview on TV Grapevine isn't working for me.
    try this... I uploaded the file to yousendit... you have until Aug 13th to download it before it expires. You will download it to your computer to listen to it, you will not be accessing it from the site. It is a mov. file. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Here's the link to this file:
    http://www.yousendit.com/download/T1...cWZ6RSt4dnc9PQ

Closed Thread