Closed Thread
Page 54 of 118 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4025679;
    If he is the next bachelor they should film it in Cape cod that would be a nice change and I would love it and I am sure Chris would like to be closer to home
    They start filming in the fall. New England is absolutely so beautiful then. The colors would be spectacular.

I hope he does it. I can't wait to see how the stylist would outfit him. He looked so handsome in his suit at the M&G. I read where they outfitted him in a Hugo Boss suit for the FRC. Could imagine what he would have looked like going to that FRC. This guy has MAJOR sex appeal written all over him. He is so down to earth and so oblivious to his popularity now and how handsome he is.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Chris Harrison Tweet:

Chris' real fb page is under Chris Lambton and has a pic of him in green hat & T with a buddy of his. Okay my job is done here

posted 1 hour ago via web
    Sorry if this has been posted already!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4025720;
    Chris Harrison Tweet:

Sorry if this has been posted already!
    Haha CH has such a man crush on Chris he has been tweeting about him all day
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Let's hope CL gets himself Dr Stork's attorney to write up his TB contract to seek out legal help to get the best contract possible.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4025735;
    Let's hope CL gets himself Dr Stork's attorney to write up his TB contract to seek out legal help to get the best contract possible.
    If he doesn't care about the money he can use that to bargain his say in 25 contestants and perhaps ones who would be willing to relocate. That's what I would push for if I were him. I don't think they should film in his town but NY might work.

ok...just got back from the store and scanning US mag....I didn't see any pic of Chris in it, just A/R......for sure there is a pic of Chris in it???

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4025735;
    It's interesting to have you bring this up. I recently watched that season on reruns and it was refreshing. The girls had a bit of natural drama but nothing seemed too fake. Travis was very good with everything--honest and cool. He doesn't have Chris's wit but I thought he was really kind and decent with all the power. I don't recall anything that left Travis looking bad, and he was not the least bit sleazy with the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4025679;
    If he is the next bachelor they should film it in Cape cod that would be a nice change and I would love it and I am sure Chris would like to be closer to home
    I was the one who posted the US article about CL being the next Bachelor, but it just hit me, didn't he say his brother, Erik was getting married in October. TB usually starts filming around 10/15, so if it's after the 15th, you can bet TPTB will make every accomodation for CL to be there. There is no amount of money that would keep him from going to his little bro's wedding. Can someone find a date for the wedding?

KK4
    FORT Fan

I hope that Chris doesn't take the offer, BUT,
    Being a MA native, I can say it sure would be some beautiful scenery. Perhaps not as over the top as Ali's around the world tour, but all of New England, not just the MA coast is beautiful in any season.

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4025785;
    ok...just got back from the store and scanning US mag....I didn't see any pic of Chris in it, just A/R......for sure there is a pic of Chris in it???
    Absolutely, on page 63 at the bottom of the page, and the coverage of Ali and Roberto is on pages 60-63. Ali and Roberto are on the cover and it's a pic of them on their high wire date and it's says WHY HE'S THE ONE Ali and Roberto talk about their intense chemistry, what TV didn't show and their plans to say 'I do'.

The side photos on the cover are Chelsie Clinton (Official Photos Chelsea's Wedding!) and the other side photo is Kourtney Kardashian (Scott Acts Out...Kourtney's Humiliation).

On page 60, it has a photo of Roberto kneeling down & putting the ring on Ali's finger WHY ALI CHOSE ROBERTO and the story begins there. On page 61 is a full page photo of Ali taken at the beach. She has on a yellow coverup over a blue/purple design swimsuit.

On pgs 62-63, the story continues and there are 4 pics of Ali & Roberto set vertically right down the middle between Pgs 62-63 with the heading HOW THEY FELL IN LOVE. #1 pic A/R on HTD (bb uniform), #2 PIC A/R on Highwire date, #3 A/R hanging in the air at their Lion King performance, #4 A/R at his parents house on HTD.

I haven't read the story yet, because the first thing I saw was Chris Is the Next Bachelor! and his photo, which stopped me in my tracks. I didn't care about A/R's story, I already knew that. If there is anything new in the story, I'll post it. CL was the big story to me in this magazine.

Closed Thread