Closed Thread
Page 53 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Newbie

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

If you watch the demeanor of Chris L., it just draws people in. Like coming out of the limo and how many have commented as he was their pick then.

Going back to the last bachelor, MF saw the draw that Ali had and he knew by her personality. And being good in front of the camera, was a plus. So I tend to believe that they see the same qualities in Chris and have plans for both he and Ali.

After considerable thought, he might be well advised to accept the bachelor part because there are many opportunities with ABC for people like him.

A little side note, Ali might not have been mature enough to understand what some of us older and experienced people saw in Chris. He is a man among men and I really appreciate the chance to watch him on the last show.

Just finished listening to the teleconference on TV Grape vine and he sounds so wonderful.

I really do hope that he finds his Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.....be it as a "Bachelor" or in real life.
    So US magazine has already announced that he is next ? Wonder how reliable they are !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4025487;
    Just finished listening to the teleconference on TV Grape vine and he sounds so wonderful.

I really do hope that he finds his Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.....be it as a "Bachelor" or in real life.
    So US magazine has already announced that he is next ? Wonder how reliable they are !
    New post from CH on twitter "I'll get Chris L info for ya. I'm gettin him on twitter soon. I'll let ya know "

So what do you think... Sounds like MAYBE Chris is the next bachelor or why would CH be gettin him on twitter. Does a landscaper need twitter?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4025538;
    New post from CH on twitter "I'll get Chris L info for ya. I'm gettin him on twitter soon. I'll let ya know "

So what do you think... Sounds like MAYBE Chris is the next bachelor or why would CH be gettin him on twitter. Does a landscaper need twitter?
    OMG, can someone twitter CH to stop exploiting CL Tell CH that CL is too nice and too genuine. CH must know that

Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;4025409;
    If they'd take advantage of his scenes like the outtakes, they could have a whole different kind of showing - getting us to laugh while we're crying! He's got more mouse-catching scenes up his sleeve.
    Omg I know he's hilarious, that's what I loved about watching him! Loved the mating whales comment on his HTD, lol. I really hope they show his adorable personality if he's the next Bach. It seems like every season the show is so focused on the contestants, and the next Bach/Bette, that they lose the personality of the lead.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Chris L. is my dream man.
    I am HOPING that this report is true - that Chris will be the next Bachelor!
    I just hope that they cast quality women for him. I know that TPTB wil cast some ladies for the drama effect - but I hope that many of the contestants will be there for Chris - and be willing to relocate to Dennis, MA.

I'll have to get an external hard drive for my DVR receiver - so that I will be able to store all the episodes - LOL
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4025651;
    Chris L. is my dream man.
    I am HOPING that this report is true - that Chris will be the next Bachelor!
    I just hope that they cast quality women for him. I know that TPTB wil cast some ladies for the drama effect - but I hope that many of the contestants will be there for Chris - and be willing to relocate to Dennis, MA.

I'll have to get an external hard drive for my DVR receiver - so that I will be able to store all the episodes - LOL
    spill... how does one do that? I have the external hard drive, the DVR receiver now how do I go about saving it?

Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4025538;

Whatever is going on, they're schmoozing him hardcore to take the job. He needs to go for it!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

If he is the next bachelor they should film it in Cape cod that would be a nice change and I would love it and I am sure Chris would like to be closer to home
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4025679;
    If he is the next bachelor they should film it in Cape cod that would be a nice change and I would love it and I am sure Chris would like to be closer to home
    It could be more casual like Charlie's was. It would be GREAT!!

Closed Thread