Closed Thread
Page 53 of 118 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1176

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

  1. #521
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    If you watch the demeanor of Chris L., it just draws people in. Like coming out of the limo and how many have commented as he was their pick then.

    Going back to the last bachelor, MF saw the draw that Ali had and he knew by her personality. And being good in front of the camera, was a plus. So I tend to believe that they see the same qualities in Chris and have plans for both he and Ali.

    After considerable thought, he might be well advised to accept the bachelor part because there are many opportunities with ABC for people like him.

    A little side note, Ali might not have been mature enough to understand what some of us older and experienced people saw in Chris. He is a man among men and I really appreciate the chance to watch him on the last show.

  2. #522
    FORT Fogey nd4reality's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,405

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Just finished listening to the teleconference on TV Grape vine and he sounds so wonderful.

    I really do hope that he finds his Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.....be it as a "Bachelor" or in real life.
    So US magazine has already announced that he is next ? Wonder how reliable they are !
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

  3. #523
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    31

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;4025487;
    Just finished listening to the teleconference on TV Grape vine and he sounds so wonderful.

    I really do hope that he finds his Pot of Gold at the end of the rainbow.....be it as a "Bachelor" or in real life.
    So US magazine has already announced that he is next ? Wonder how reliable they are !
    New post from CH on twitter "I'll get Chris L info for ya. I'm gettin him on twitter soon. I'll let ya know "

    So what do you think... Sounds like MAYBE Chris is the next bachelor or why would CH be gettin him on twitter. Does a landscaper need twitter?

  4. #524
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    847

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4025538;
    New post from CH on twitter "I'll get Chris L info for ya. I'm gettin him on twitter soon. I'll let ya know "

    So what do you think... Sounds like MAYBE Chris is the next bachelor or why would CH be gettin him on twitter. Does a landscaper need twitter?
    OMG, can someone twitter CH to stop exploiting CL Tell CH that CL is too nice and too genuine. CH must know that

  5. #525
    craziness sunshine08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    296

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by RealityAlert;4025409;
    If they'd take advantage of his scenes like the outtakes, they could have a whole different kind of showing - getting us to laugh while we're crying! He's got more mouse-catching scenes up his sleeve.
    Omg I know he's hilarious, that's what I loved about watching him! Loved the mating whales comment on his HTD, lol. I really hope they show his adorable personality if he's the next Bach. It seems like every season the show is so focused on the contestants, and the next Bach/Bette, that they lose the personality of the lead.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

  6. #526
    Music Maker Mozart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Oceanside, California
    Posts
    324

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Chris L. is my dream man.
    I am HOPING that this report is true - that Chris will be the next Bachelor!
    I just hope that they cast quality women for him. I know that TPTB wil cast some ladies for the drama effect - but I hope that many of the contestants will be there for Chris - and be willing to relocate to Dennis, MA.

    I'll have to get an external hard drive for my DVR receiver - so that I will be able to store all the episodes - LOL
    Marti

  7. #527
    FORT Fanatic latergator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    668

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;4025651;
    Chris L. is my dream man.
    I am HOPING that this report is true - that Chris will be the next Bachelor!
    I just hope that they cast quality women for him. I know that TPTB wil cast some ladies for the drama effect - but I hope that many of the contestants will be there for Chris - and be willing to relocate to Dennis, MA.

    I'll have to get an external hard drive for my DVR receiver - so that I will be able to store all the episodes - LOL
    spill... how does one do that? I have the external hard drive, the DVR receiver now how do I go about saving it?

  8. #528
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by RNnurse;4025538;
    New post from CH on twitter "I'll get Chris L info for ya. I'm gettin him on twitter soon. I'll let ya know "

    So what do you think... Sounds like MAYBE Chris is the next bachelor or why would CH be gettin him on twitter. Does a landscaper need twitter?
    Whatever is going on, they're schmoozing him hardcore to take the job. He needs to go for it!!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  9. #529
    TEAM BREMILY ♥ Truelovealways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,711

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    If he is the next bachelor they should film it in Cape cod that would be a nice change and I would love it and I am sure Chris would like to be closer to home
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

  10. #530
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    962

    Re: Chris L - no spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4025679;
    If he is the next bachelor they should film it in Cape cod that would be a nice change and I would love it and I am sure Chris would like to be closer to home
    It could be more casual like Charlie's was. It would be GREAT!!

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.