Closed Thread
Page 52 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4025270;
    The lead and contestants all say some things in PIs that are more for telling a story than reflecting reality. For example, most of what Frank said in PIs was BS too. The Weatherman acted super jealous for comic relief. She was smart and kept a journal so her F1 would know what was really on her mind and in her heart instead of whatever she had to say/do on TV to keep people guessing. That is how this game is played, some people are usually hurt in the end. It's cruel but we watch in the hope that our guy/gal is the one. When we guess right we're happy. Chris was supposed to be F3, she didn't want to make him meet her family, but Frank wasn't willing to take the fall so he bailed.
    How about Ali bawling in front of Frank when he dumped her? Was Ali just acting?

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27;4025274;
    I think Chris L will be next bachelor. Since when Chris H tweets about F2 and cheers about his events. They usually ignore F2 after finally and most of talking is about the couple.
    I don't know. I got the impression from AFTR that everyone in crew even MF fell in love with Chris L just like we did. Otherwise I don't think he'd have gotten the edit he got. JMO. I think they'd be rooting for him in whatever he does in real life regardless if he's next Bachelor or not.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kelad9;4025305;
    I don't know. I got the impression from AFTR that everyone in crew even MF fell in love with Chris L just like we did. Otherwise I don't think he'd have gotten the edit he got. JMO. I think they'd be rooting for him in whatever he does in real life regardless if he's next Bachelor or not.
    If they'd take advantage of his scenes like the outtakes, they could have a whole different kind of showing - getting us to laugh while we're crying! He's got more mouse-catching scenes up his sleeve.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27;4025274;
    I think Chris L will be next bachelor. Since when Chris H tweets about F2 and cheers about his events. They usually ignore F2 after finally and most of talking is about the couple.
    CH and MF have a man-crush on CL too. Regardless, I would MUCH rather see CL in charity events than being the next TB.
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-05-2010 at 02:13 PM.

hopefully he gets a twitter soon
    chrisbharrison Chris L is on fb but one w pic of him in red shirt is fake! He's not on twitter yet
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

A The Bachelor with bachelorettes who are cast after being nominated by their community as outstanding citizens. Then I'd be happy for Chris to accept.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4025282;
    Hahaha, this is so true. This is why I'm a little scared for him to do the Bachelor. I love him so much now, but being the lead always changes people's viewpoint on them.

Chris is smart though I'm sure he'll make the right decision for him and handle it well. I just really hope they change the format a little and make it a little more wholesome...
    I just posted this on the Post show Media Thread, but I got my US Weekly to day and it says:

Chris Is the Next Bachelor!

US Weekly: After he was rejected by Fedotowsky, landscaper Lambton declared on the After the Final Rose special, "I'm ready to go back. I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to find the perfect person." Well, it seems he'll be getting another chance to do just that. "The next Bachelor is Chris, for sure," a source reveals to Us, adding that ABC producers are already scouting bucolic backdrops near his home in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, for the next season (set to premiere in early 2011).

There is a hot photo of Chris standing in the water on the Cape w/sunglasses, shirtless, of course, and inlayed on the photo is a small round photo of his official Bachelorette pic. It says under the photo: Plenty of fish in the sea! The cape Cod native will search for The One next season.

n4692u thank you for posting the article!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4025450;
    I just posted this on the Post show Media Thread, but I got my US Weekly to day and it says:

Chris Is the Next Bachelor!

US Weekly: After he was rejected by Fedotowsky, landscaper Lambton declared on the After the Final Rose special, "I'm ready to go back. I'm ready to fall in love. I'm ready to find the perfect person." Well, it seems he'll be getting another chance to do just that. "The next Bachelor is Chris, for sure," a source reveals to Us, adding that ABC producers are already scouting bucolic backdrops near his home in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, for the next season (set to premiere in early 2011).

There is a hot photo of Chris standing in the water on the Cape w/sunglasses, shirtless, of course, and inlayed on the photo is a small round photo of his official Bachelorette pic. It says under the photo: Plenty of fish in the sea! The cape Cod native will search for The One next season.
    Can you please scan it

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4025458;
    n4692u thank you for posting the article!!!!!!!!
    You're welcome! I'm not vouching for US Weekly, but that's just what they are saying. They are the ones, if I'm not mistaken, who had an article saying Ali was the next Bachelorette, a week or two before Jake's finale. As we know, they were right about that, so..........

Chris L did say in the teleconference that he had a lot of options now to think about and I had no doubt he was talking about being The Bachelor. I would have loved to have seen MF and MH on their knees begging him. Someone posted on here the other day that they had upped the ante to CL at least 3 times to try to get him to do it. I just hope he talks to people in the know, and makes them pay him waaayy more than Jake got, because CL is a real man of character and.....just a real man, period. Hey, and we'll get to see his Dad, Ed, again. How wonderful is that?

ETA: Lily Hawaii, I don't know how to scan, but I posted everything they said. It was just a short article along with lots of photos and story about Ali and Roberto. This is a hot photo, but it's when he was at the beach, of which photos are already posted on here. I'm not sure this one is though. He looks really, really hot. YUMMY!

I'm excited!
    Last edited by n4692u; 08-05-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Closed Thread