Closed Thread
Page 51 of 118 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061101 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024820;
    It was posted on FB from a fan that met him at the rascall flatts concert he went to
    ....and I love rascall flatts!!! Now even another reason to like Chris more!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4024828;
    Yes, what could have been. I'm posting a link to this video. Ali said that her and Chris's relationship never got past the "friend" stage. There was definitely something more than "friends" going on here. I guess she has to say that in front of Roberto.

Enjoy. Grab some Kleenex.

YouTube - ‪The Bachelorette-Ali and Chris- Story‬‎
    Ok, you said to grab "some" kleenex - I didn't know that "some" translates to "a huge box of"! LOL That was beautiful!! I am very happy for Alberto and think they may actually last (you just cant fake that kind of chemistry and giddiness, in my opinion) but there was truly something there with Chris L and Ali as well. Thank you for sharing!!

I hope that if Chris does do TB they reformulate the whole franchise first. I think it would need to be less scintillating and more romantic so I could believe in him finding true love. I think that it has, unfortunately become too much a ticket to celebrity and I'd have a hard time seeing any girls as genuine.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;4025114;
    Will someone tweet Chris Harrison and ask him to tweet about the Falmouth road race next week on behalf of Chris? It's now just over $6000; it would be great if we could get it to $10,000.
    dixiechick i just did that. And all of us who use twitter, perhaps a shout out to Chris and the race with a link to his support page...

My tweet this am to Chris H:
    @chrisbharrison how about a shout out for Chris Lambton @ the Falmouth Road Race to benefit CCALS Falmouth Road Race :: Compassionate Care ALS 8/15/10

from me to my friends:
    Hope that we can get some support going for Chris Lambton and the Falmouth race to benefit Community Care for ALS Falmouth Road Race :: Compassionate Care ALS

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4024828;
    Yes, what could have been. I'm posting a link to this video. Ali said that her and Chris's relationship never got past the "friend" stage. There was definitely something more than "friends" going on here. I guess she has to say that in front of Roberto.

Enjoy. Grab some Kleenex.

YouTube - &#x202a;The Bachelorette-Ali and Chris- Story&#x202c;&lrm;
    On the show Ali said after the Portugal date they moved past the friend stage so either she was lying then or now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4024952;
    I don't think CL wants it back. He certainly won't give it to the next woman. Tacky. They will be life long friends per CL himself so I'm sure he'd like her to keep it.
    Seriously...why would this even be up for discussion? Boggles me.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Chris Harrison and Chris will be part of an upcoming golf charity tournament

Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic: 2010 Celebrities

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;4025168;
    On the show Ali said after the Portugal date they moved past the friend stage so either she was lying then or now!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The lead and contestants all say some things in PIs that are more for telling a story than reflecting reality. For example, most of what Frank said in PIs was BS too. The Weatherman acted super jealous for comic relief. She was smart and kept a journal so her F1 would know what was really on her mind and in her heart instead of whatever she had to say/do on TV to keep people guessing. That is how this game is played, some people are usually hurt in the end. It's cruel but we watch in the hope that our guy/gal is the one. When we guess right we're happy. Chris was supposed to be F3, she didn't want to make him meet her family, but Frank wasn't willing to take the fall so he bailed.

FORT Regular

I think Chris L will be next bachelor. Since when Chris H tweets about F2 and cheers about his events. They usually ignore F2 after finally and most of talking is about the couple.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;4025044;
    Probably DWTS finale. If he does it they will get the best ratings ever for his season.

He needs to make sure his contract allows him to cut his F2 before the FRC too. Otherwise there will be backlash from people who think the lead calls all the shots and can do anything they want. Boohoo Ali let him go early and he didn't have the courtesy to do the same for sweet Sally the best bachelorette ever, I haaaaaaate him. Haha you KNOW that will happen.
    Hahaha, this is so true. This is why I'm a little scared for him to do the Bachelor. I love him so much now, but being the lead always changes people's viewpoint on them.

Chris is smart though I'm sure he'll make the right decision for him and handle it well. I just really hope they change the format a little and make it a little more wholesome...
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Closed Thread