Closed Thread
Page 50 of 118 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024922;
    This whole time she has been very insensitive towards Chris' feelings I mean a little white lie wouldn't hurt why does she feel the need to throw it in Chris' face that he would have been the F3 :nono
    I just read her most recent blog....and surprise! She is actually not teasing Chris in it.....(like some of her previous ones) She actually wrote some very nice and gracious things.....if only we could get her to verbalize some of these things?! LOL.

^^I haven't read her latest blog, but that's good to hear. I just want CL to be treated well, and not have his heart totally stumped on.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Ali mentions what happened to the Dennis bracelet in this interview...

Billy Bush: Exclusive Interviews - Who Wrote Roberto's Proposal to Ali?

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Luvvy;4024927;
    I don't get it either, but after reading her blogs for the entire season that just seems to be the way Ali is. I agree that Chris is looking very, very handsome these days.

On another note, I've been gone a few days. Can someone tell me if CL mentioned something newsworthy in the teleconference? Thanks in advance!
    Reading the blogs now, it is so telling, isn't it? But I was blinded by the ever-lovable Chris *sigh*

I have very mixed feelings about him being the next bach, but if he & master-manipulator can keep it classy a la Firestone or Baldwin, then it could be really great.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4024933;
    Ali mentions what happened to the Dennis bracelet in this interview...

Billy Bush: Exclusive Interviews - Who Wrote Roberto's Proposal to Ali?
    Thanks for posting cc I think it's sweet that she has hung onto the bracelet...I don't think Chris would ask for it back. They still seem to share a strong friendship bond....and Ali said herself that being around Chris' family taught her a lot about love....Perhaps Ali should keep the bracelet as a reminder to stay humble.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 07:00 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024922;
    This whole time she has been very insensitive towards Chris' feelings I mean a little white lie wouldn't hurt why does she feel the need to throw it in Chris' face that he would have been the F3 :nono
    Especially since that makes Roberto F2 with Frank as the original F1

I don't think CL wants it back. He certainly won't give it to the next woman. Tacky. They will be life long friends per CL himself so I'm sure he'd like her to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;4024950;
    Especially since that makes Roberto F2 with Frank as the original F1
    What? Why?

As for the bracelet, I agree she should keep it. She and Chris did have SOMETHING. Whatever, friendship, romantic love, what have you and it was special and loving and great. It was a real human connection and there's no reason for her to pretend it never happened. I'm glad she's keeping it.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT sun

I think from some of the comments Chris L. made about "finding his soulmate, etc." that he will be the next bachelor. It seems like a total setup for it. no doubt. wonder where and when it will be announced.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4025008;
    I think from some of the comments Chris L. made about "finding his soulmate, etc." that he will be the next bachelor. It seems like a total setup for it. no doubt. wonder where and when it will be announced.
    Probably DWTS finale. If he does it they will get the best ratings ever for his season.

He needs to make sure his contract allows him to cut his F2 before the FRC too. Otherwise there will be backlash from people who think the lead calls all the shots and can do anything they want. Boohoo Ali let him go early and he didn't have the courtesy to do the same for sweet Sally the best bachelorette ever, I haaaaaaate him. Haha you KNOW that will happen.

FORT Fanatic

Will someone tweet Chris Harrison and ask him to tweet about the Falmouth road race next week on behalf of Chris? It's now just over $6000; it would be great if we could get it to $10,000.

Closed Thread