Closed Thread
Page 49 of 118 FirstFirst ... 39404142434445464748495051525354555657585999 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;4024723;
    Has there been confirmation that Chris is TB? I'm really hoping he doesn't do it. As far as Ali goes, I never
    thought she was for real on Jake's season and that it was all a lead-in to the Bachelorette. I hope Roberto
    likes being second choice cuz he was behind Frank. I'll never believe otherwise. Chris will have no trouble
    with his dating life and hopefully his "rainbow" will lead him to the perfect girl. He dodged the bullet,, in my
    opinion.
    I'm SO GLAD Ali didn't pick CL. CL can do better

And yes, I agree, Frank was the real F1. I find it funny how everyone seem to ignore this elephant in the room now. Oh well..

Yes, what could have been. I'm posting a link to this video. Ali said that her and Chris's relationship never got past the "friend" stage. There was definitely something more than "friends" going on here. I guess she has to say that in front of Roberto.

Enjoy. Grab some Kleenex.

YouTube - ‪The Bachelorette-Ali and Chris- Story‬‎
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4024828;
    Yes, what could have been. I'm posting a link to this video. Ali said that her and Chris's relationship never got past the "friend" stage. There was definitely something more than "friends" going on here. I guess she has to say that in front of Roberto.

Enjoy. Grab some Kleenex.

YouTube - ‪The Bachelorette-Ali and Chris- Story‬‎
    I don't make out with my friends like she did with Chris on the FD and I sure as heck don't lay on top of them and roll in the grass with them. Ali is such a liar. Every day I am more and more happy that Ali did not pick him he dodged a bullet for sure
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024833;
    I don't make out with my friends like she did with Chris on the FD and I sure as heck don't lay on top of them and roll in the grass with them. Ali is such a liar. Every day I am more and more happy that Ali did not pick him he dodged a bullet for sure
    Yeah, I hope Roberto just takes her word for it

FORT Fanatic

Truelovealways, you are so right with your comments. She so totally led him on and I agree who as heck
    makes out with their "friends" that way. She is such a fake (like rhymes with Jake) and I do not believe
    her relationship with R will last only until she gets her career up and running. She loves the media.

FORT Fogey

Like I said, CL can do better and deserves better I really do wish Alberto all the best

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024820;
    It was posted on FB from a fan that met him at the rascall flatts concert he went to
    what FB site am I missing here?? Help!!

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

I must say, Chris is looking very handsome in recent pictures...he wears heartache very well!

Maybe Ali's publicist should tell her to stop saying it never moved past the friend stage with Chris....it's rather insensitive and if she is so secure with Roberto, she wouldn't feel the need to say things like that in the public eye. Also, why does she still insist Frank was to go meet her parents had he stayed...why does she volunteer this info? I undertand she wants to be honest and forthcoming, but sometimes it's best to be more vague. I like Ali for the most part; she's been a fairly entertaining bachelorette, but she definitely needs a lesson in tactfulness.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4024906;
    I must say, Chris is looking very handsome in recent pictures...he wears heartache very well!

Maybe Ali's publicist should tell her to stop saying it never moved past the friend stage with Chris....it's rather insensitive and if she is so secure with Roberto, she wouldn't feel the need to say things like that in the public eye. Also, why does she still insist Frank was to go meet her parents had he stayed...why does she volunteer this info? I undertand she wants to be honest and forthcoming, but sometimes it's best to be more vague. I like Ali for the most part; she's been a fairly entertaining bachelorette, but she definitely needs a lesson in tactfulness.
    This whole time she has been very insensitive towards Chris' feelings I mean a little white lie wouldn't hurt why does she feel the need to throw it in Chris' face that he would have been the F3 :nono
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;4024906;

I don't get it either, but after reading her blogs for the entire season that just seems to be the way Ali is. I agree that Chris is looking very, very handsome these days.

On another note, I've been gone a few days. Can someone tell me if CL mentioned something newsworthy in the teleconference? Thanks in advance!
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Closed Thread