Closed Thread
Page 48 of 118 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253545556575898 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fanatic

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Has there been confirmation that Chris is TB? I'm really hoping he doesn't do it. As far as Ali goes, I never
    thought she was for real on Jake's season and that it was all a lead-in to the Bachelorette. I hope Roberto
    likes being second choice cuz he was behind Frank. I'll never believe otherwise. Chris will have no trouble
    with his dating life and hopefully his "rainbow" will lead him to the perfect girl. He dodged the bullet,, in my
    opinion.

In re posts by Bloomers and Lithargic... I hope that Chris continues to decline the "opportunity" to be the next Bachelor. He's a mature, sensitive and decent man, and if he still had enough feelings to find it hard to watch the finale, and also didn't appreciate how his family history was portrayed, then I think he'd continue to say no to the Fleiss machine. His character is so genuine that any woman he meets from now on will already be aware of what a wonderful man he is, and be eager to have the chance to progress with a real relationship, so I hope that he will find the right woman for him sooner rather than later.
    I love how he believes that the way his parents met is the way it will be for him, a certain knowledge from the start that this person is the one. That's the way it was for me and my husband of 46 years, and I hope it happens that way for Chris.
    The show did one thing for him, it taught him to let someone into his heart, and that's enough, he has no obligation to let his heart be battered to make a show for the public.
    God bless Chris, stay away from the meat-grinding machine that is the entertainment industry and be happy!
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel;4024730;
    In re posts by Bloomers and Lithargic... I hope that Chris continues to decline the "opportunity" to be the next Bachelor. He's a mature, sensitive and decent man, and if he still had enough feelings to find it hard to watch the finale, and also didn't appreciate how his family history was portrayed, then I think he'd continue to say no to the Fleiss machine. His character is so genuine that any woman he meets from now on will already be aware of what a wonderful man he is, and be eager to have the chance to progress with a real relationship, so I hope that he will find the right woman for him sooner rather than later.
    I love how he believes that the way his parents met is the way it will be for him, a certain knowledge from the start that this person is the one. That's the way it was for me and my husband of 46 years, and I hope it happens that way for Chris.
    The show did one thing for him, it taught him to let someone into his heart, and that's enough, he has no obligation to let his heart be battered to make a show for the public.
    God bless Chris, stay away from the meat-grinding machine that is the entertainment industry and be happy!
    Wonderful post!

If I had my way he'd pass as well. If he feels his family was exploited and I believe they were, he should run from MF. If he doesn't he's made peace with the edit or he's okay with it and is willing to take another chance through the MF machine. I think he can find someone this time around without the cameras. Being the lead is a lot of pressure and with the control comes a lot of hurting others. Not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Beruthiel;4024730;
    beautiful post......

OMG this guy is HAWT
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024803;
    OMG this guy is HAWT
    No wonder everyone is crazy about him.

Mad crushing on the guy!
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Fanatic

Oh, Ali, Ali, Ali. What can I say? I think you made a biggggggggg mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4024803;
    OMG this guy is HAWT
    YES INDEED! where did you find the pic ?

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4024818;
    YES INDEED! where did you find the pic ?
    It was posted on FB from a fan that met him at the rascall flatts concert he went to
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Closed Thread