Closed Thread
Page 47 of 118 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4024431 View Post
    Curious, how did you view anything he posted on his personal page? do you have to be a friend ? I see that he posts on the fan page, from his personal account..that is where I saw the other profile pic, looks like it's set to private.
    I went to his FB page and viewed the Wall. I scrolled down and there were remarks he and others made. I did not have to be a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;4024449;
    That is not Chris's real FB page. That one is fraudulent. He does have a private one though.

As for Chris becoming the next bach. I go back and forth on it.

I am missing the guy already on my TV. Would love to now see him do it especially since he has seen the ATFR. It provides closure to his fans (some of them at least) as to why Ali did not fall for him. He was so respectful to Ali for letting him go and sounded so sincere about it. He now needs to find his soul mate. He would thoroughly be entertaining to say the least. I doubt the producers would bring up his mom to the extent they already have. I would hope somewhere in the show as a group date they could do something for his mom's charity of the ALS foundation. MF would reap the rewards of that. Heck, if I had Chris's number I'd call to tell him to request a charity type group date as part of the contract!

Maybe he will have a change of heart.
    Re: bold I didn't realize that!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby-licious;4024505;
    I went to his FB page and viewed the Wall. I scrolled down and there were remarks he and others made. I did not have to be a friend.
    Chris' personal FB is set to private. The one you are looking at is a fake page.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby-licious;4024505;
    me too....you can view remarksnew pic tho

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4024516;
    Chris' personal FB is set to private. The one you are looking at is a fake page.
    wonder where they got the green hat pic??
    Last edited by Arielflies; 08-05-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4024526;
    wonder where they got the green hat pic??
    That is part of the profile pic on his personal page. It is set to private so you can't see his wall. Doesn't look like he is adding anyone. He has posted on a couple of the other guys pages though.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

I couldn't find a fb page private or not that was Chris's besides the fake one and the Bachelorette page....is there another name he uses?

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4024607;
    I couldn't find a fb page private or not that was Chris's besides the fake one and the Bachelorette page....is there another name he uses?
    I think he has his privacy set to where people can't search for him. But if you go to his fanpage he posted on the wall from his private page, so you can link to his page from there... can't see his wall unless you friend him though.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4023760;
    [QUOTE=barbwire13;4023219;]I just watched the afrc again and did anyone else see when they were showing previews for afrc Chris said something to Ali like, and then boom your gone and Ali had tears and says thats not true, more of their darn edits....It sounded like to me Chris was wanting to know how she could one minute feel one way and then boom your gone and I doubt that she could answer him there either, wish we could have heard that conversationn that was taken out....
    anyway I loved Chris he was my 1st pick like many of you feel and you could tell the process with the personal scenes he was not always comfortable and he did learn to open up which has been I think good for him, hes really such a genuine guy from such a solid family and I agree with him family should always come first in your life and the rest will come. He deserves the very best in life and love and not sure if he would be able to find any of that on the bachlor, I think Trista and Ryan were an exception, and its to early to tell about Ali and Rob..but I would definatly watch the show again if he was on there but anyone else I'm not to sure I really kind of doubt it, I don't like the way they manipulate the show and show the viewers something totally different when in (reality) its unfolding in a totally different direction, I thought reality was true life and much of this was so edited that it wasn't
    showing the true life story.
    And as far as CH saying she made the right choice well he says that almiost every season and we see how long that lasts. No pun intended to A/R
    Regarding the bold...I never saw the preview of the ATFR....that is really unfortunate if they left that part out, Chris has every right to ask her some questions..and why can't they show him being upset or questioning her ? Seems like they don't want Ali to look bad, and I can't imagine him being rude in anyway....does anyone have a clip of this ? They should have aired all that he asked her...that is so frustrating. ANOTHER reason NOT to do The Bach Chris...[/QUOTE]

RGGIRL RE:
    When he asked her how she could feel one way about them and then the next day hes gone, she had a tear comming down and was on the defensive and raised her voice and said thats not true, there was alot more to that atrc than what they wanted us to see, but imo she led him along the whole way, just like they put rose colored glasses on us...
    when they were on the tower at his home, she whispered to him I love when you kiss my neck....and he replied but don't remember what he said. I'm sorry I don't see saying that to someone one you feel that is not more than a friend.
    Well if hes on the bachlor, darn I'll be watching but only because of him....I wasn't going to but I won't miss him. I think in a way this is all good for him
    to keep him busy and happy and its a new experience for him he would
    never normally come his way.
    Last edited by barbwire13; 08-04-2010 at 10:49 PM.

When he asked her how she could feel one way about them and then the next day hes gone, she had a tear comming down and was on the defensive and raised her voice and said thats not true, there was alot more to that atrc than what they wanted us to see, but imo she led him along the whole way, just like they put rose colored glasses on us...
    when they were on the tower at his home, she whispered to him I love when you kiss my neck....and he replied but don't remember what he said. I'm sorry I don't see saying that to someone one you feel that is not more than a friend.
    Well if hes on the bachlor, darn I'll be watching but only because of him....I wasn't going to but I won't miss him. I think in a way this is all good for him
    to keep him busy and happy and its a new experience for him he would
    never normally come his way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks...bummer I didn't see that part of the preview. Can't believe they didn't show that part. She obviously did and had to lead him on to some extent. I think he was just so in love, that he didn't see it..and maybe was pretty hopeful being in the final 2. He has alot of good things to look forward to I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4024638;
    I think he has his privacy set to where people can't search for him. But if you go to his fanpage he posted on the wall from his private page, so you can link to his page from there... can't see his wall unless you friend him though.
    ok Sunshine...I am computer illiterate..how do you link from his fanpage post about race to his fb???? thanks for the help

A lot of them are led on to an extent and if CL is next TB he will do the same to others. It's inevitable and part of the show. I pray he lets them go at FRC as well. I like that the F2 doesn't experience more pain and then the lead and F1 can really enjoy the FRC. The one thing about being the lead is even though you have a lot of the control you are also the one handing out a lot of pain. That will be trying for CL.

Closed Thread