Closed Thread
Page 46 of 118 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4024271;
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!! I personally think they need a format change anyway. I don't like this around the world stuff, I liked it better the way it was before. Chris seemed to make it a priority during Ali's season to make things as natural as possible given the situation. Wouldn't it be awesome if he got TP to do real life dates instead of all this crazy stuff? Or even better, get his family involved. His SIL's seemed to have really good insight, maybe they could meet with the girls and tell him which ones they liked early on...

Unfortunately I don't think it will happen, but it would be awesome if it did!
    Asher and Sunshine....great ideas! I think this show needs a serious facelift! ha...The drama sells, we know that...but getting back to basics is better. I also think having his family involved in someway with screening the girls would be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by latergator;4024317;
    I totally agree with this Truelovealways...

and I've been meaning to ask all day, where in the he?? did you get that picture of Chris that is your Avatar? I am so intrigued...
    I saw that pic of chris on his personal FB page, not the fan one...

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4024372;
    I couldn't find his personal FB page... whats the profile pic for it??

I'm such a stalker, lol.
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4024382;
    I couldn't find his personal FB page... whats the profile pic for it??

I'm such a stalker, lol.
    That is the profile pic, at least as of yesterday.

Do you know how to take a picture off video ? there is a pic ( or screencap ) of him in his intro bachelor video at beginning of season, can't figure out how to save as picture...

Quote Originally Posted by poinsettia;4024362;
    I agree with Very Addicted upthread that Chris` turn as bachelor can raise the profile of those who suffer with ALS. We already know that he is not a one dimensional personality so he can throw a light on this scourge. Chris, if you read this, as someone who suffers from a chronic illness. The best thing I ever did was go public with my story. I am perceived as an introvert but those in my inner circle knew differently. Be a voice for those who can no longer articulate. Please seize the moment
    perfect post Poinsettia.....I think a lot of families have contact with this type of illness (my FIL had ALS, my GF Parkinson's, and my grandson is autistic...a different type of chronic affliction) It would be refreshing to see this dealt with on a reality show.....come on Chris!!!

This was posted on CL's personal FB page. Could he be seriously thinking about saying "yes"? It appears that he is the one who's making the statement.

Chris Lambton Please let the network know if you would like to see a Real man find True love!! and thank you so much for the support
    Last edited by Bubby-licious; 08-04-2010 at 07:41 PM. Reason: make it appear as original on FB

Quote Originally Posted by Bubby-licious;4024426;
    This was posted on CL's personal FB page. Could he be seriously thinking about saying "yes"? It appears that he is the one who's making the statement.

Chris Lambton Please let the network know if you would like to see a Real man find True love!! and thank you so much for the support
    Curious, how did you view anything he posted on his personal page? do you have to be a friend ? I see that he posts on the fan page, from his personal account..that is where I saw the other profile pic, looks like it's set to private.

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4024372;
    anyone have a link... I would love to check it out. The picture I mean
    lol

That is a fake page. Not his real one.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

That is not Chris's real FB page. That one is fraudulent. He does have a private one though.

As for Chris becoming the next bach. I go back and forth on it.

I am missing the guy already on my TV. Would love to now see him do it especially since he has seen the ATFR. It provides closure to his fans (some of them at least) as to why Ali did not fall for him. He was so respectful to Ali for letting him go and sounded so sincere about it. He now needs to find his soul mate. He would thoroughly be entertaining to say the least. I doubt the producers would bring up his mom to the extent they already have. I would hope somewhere in the show as a group date they could do something for his mom's charity of the ALS foundation. MF would reap the rewards of that. Heck, if I had Chris's number I'd call to tell him to request a charity type group date as part of the contract!

Maybe he will have a change of heart.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Closed Thread