Closed Thread
Page 44 of 118 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4023979;
    Her neediness is offset by Roberto's willingness to give - and to nurture her
    True, but Ali is a paradox. She was ready, willing & able to nurture Frank who needed it every step of the way. Maybe she only needs nurturing from the one that she loves.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024113;
    Reading that trascript makes me think he is the next Bachelor. He's just holding off saying it until they get everything signed off.
    I still think it go either way...that he takes it or turns it down, but I did notice at the very end of the interview the moderator said, "We look forward to next season of The Bachelor" and Chris responded, "Thank you." hmmm.

Perhaps Cape, Bloomers and others are correct, though, and they seem to believe he turned it down. Guess we'll know in the next few weeks.

Also...regarding his brother's wedding in October, do you think TPTB would make the concession to changing filming schedules to accomodate his attendance at the wedding? I do. I believe they want him BADLY. Honestly, I can't see Kirk, Ty or Craig being nearly as big a draw for their ratings and ad revenue.

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4024146;
    True, but Ali is a paradox. She was ready, willing & able to nurture Frank who needed it every step of the way. Maybe she only needs nurturing from the one that she loves.
    I don't think so. She tried but ultimately it was too draining on her and she was constantly unhappy and on edge with him.

As for Chris, I didn't get that he's already agreed to do Bach at all. I think he's just trying to make TPTB go away and doing it as nicely as possible. I want to be wrong though. He'd do a great job and although MF really is evil, we've seen that he'll protect the leads he loves to a degree, especially if there's a chance of a happy ending.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4024098;
    Now...good luck tomorrow. Go see if he loves you.
    This is going to be the quote of the series

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jannafan;4024156;
    I still think it go either way...that he takes it or turns it down, but I did notice at the very end of the interview the moderator said, "We look forward to next season of The Bachelor" and Chris responded, "Thank you." hmmm.
    The moderator said thank you after the 'we look forward' sentence. That's why CL responded with a thank-you.
    Natalia Desrosiers: We look forward to next season of "The Bachelor." Thank you.

Chris Lambton: Thank you.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024160;
    I don't think so. She tried but ultimately it was too draining on her and she was constantly unhappy and on edge with him.

As for Chris, I didn't get that he's already agreed to do Bach at all. I think he's just trying to make TPTB go away and doing it as nicely as possible. I want to be wrong though. He'd do a great job and although MF really is evil, we've seen that he'll protect the leads he loves to a degree, especially if there's a chance of a happy ending.
    Frank was the type of guy she was attracted to in the past and it never turned out well. Thank goodness she followed her heart this time with Roberto and trusted him to be there for her in the end.

I have a wait & see attitude with Chris being the next Bachelor. I'm not sure he would be all that comfortable as the primary.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4024160;

As for Chris, I didn't get that he's already agreed to do Bach at all. I think he's just trying to make TPTB go away and doing it as nicely as possible. I want to be wrong though.
    He'd do a great job and although MF really is evil, we've seen that he'll protect the leads he loves to a degree, especially if there's a chance of a happy ending.

Here's what I am thinking at this point....

Based on info that came down the line to me from friends of the family as of right before we viewed the finale (that afternoon), Chris had turned down the Bach offer, and they had upped the ante 3 times. I reported that just as soon as I was given the info.

Now....immediately after the finale aired, there has been this onslaught and pouring out of love towards Chris and his father directly from people and from the the media.
    They are bombarding him with their interest in him as the Bachelor.

Maybe since he has experienced this level of "Chris love" and the desire for him to be the Bachelor, he may re-consider the offer.

Fleiss has protected some of the Bachelors. Andrew Firestone, Travis Stork, and Andy Baldwin (except when he told Bevin he loved her too) all got very good edits.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4024199;
    Here's what I am thinking at this point....

Based on info that came down the line to me from friends of the family as of right before we viewed the finale (that afternoon), Chris had turned down the Bach offer, and they had upped the ante 3 times. I reported that just as soon as I was given the info.

Now....immediately after the finale aired, there has been this onslaught and pouring out of love towards Chris and his father directly from people and from the the media.
    They are bombarding him with their interest in him as the Bachelor.

Maybe since he has experienced this level of "Chris love" and the desire for him to be the Bachelor, he may re-consider the offer.

Fleiss has protected some of the Bachelors. Andrew Firestone, Travis Stork, and Andy Baldwin (except when he told Bevin he loved her too) all got very good edits.
    Ok but you haven't heard he actually agreed, right? US magazine said it's confirmed 100%

where dose US magazine say that?

FORT Fan

I think Chris would be protected as The Bachelor. Not because Fleiss has a soul, but because he wouldn't want 12 million loyal viewers to show up with pitchfork and torches (or consumer boycotts and viewership decline, whatever the case maybe) if he was done wrong. This really has turned into a win-win season. The final couple is almost universally adored and the F2 is probably one of the most popular men in the country. If ABC could get it turned around quickly enough, I think there'd be an "At Home with Roberto and Ali" and "Chris' Search For Love" green-lighted for the whole 2010-2011 TV season. And I'm not even half kidding.

Closed Thread