Closed Thread
Page 43 of 118 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024022;
    Have there been any interviews talking about the race he will be taking part of soon?
    No - and not sure there will be - tho he is keeping folks abreast of progress of $$ raised...............

and maybe a small mention in the local paper about it too
    Last edited by Capegal; 08-04-2010 at 03:13 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by atem;4024022;
    Have there been any interviews talking about the race he will be taking part of soon?

Transcript of teleconfrence is up

ABC Medianet
    THANK YOU!! I've been waiting for that...
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine08;4024030;
    THANK YOU!! I've been waiting for that...
    Me too. What a sweet guy...loved the "flaw" about not being unpacked..that is so funny!

FORT Fogey

Ok this completely melts me. CL is just total CLASS-ACT.. swoon..

Honestly, I talked to Roberto probably every week since the show ended and I told him and I told Ali after the final rose, I said, you know what, I know that the three of us should be lifelong friends and hang out, you know, as much as we can. I think Ali's an amazing special girl and Roberto is one of my better friends from the show and there's no doubt in my mind that this won't be hanging out relatively soon.

If CL is going to be TB, ONLY nurses or teachers or social workers or charity workers or humanitarians should apply
    Last edited by veryaddicted; 08-04-2010 at 03:43 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by lyn60;4023909;
    why would Kiptyn refuse the Bach but agree to the Bach Pad which looks sleazier than any show I have seen? ....only going by the promos

The Bachelor Pad is a game. I was thrilled Kip signed up. He doesn't have to lead 25 girls on - that's why. He can play the games, get a chance to win some money - maybe find a girl in the process - and still be his charming,handsome self. Some people will turn out looking sleezy, but he never will.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RGGIRL;4023899;
    I'm not assuming that she did anything with Chris, I was just thinking that she at least help him confirm his feelings for her, by letting him feel that she felt something back in return. Maybe since all she is saying now, reflects her only feeling friendship for Chris, it surprises me that he got so far...

I think she has to say that now - but they did have some chemistry and some hot moments - like on the fantasy date - when they were walking out of the water and she had her legs wrapped around his waist and they were kissing all the way in - I don't do that to my friends!

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4023979;
    Her neediness is offset by Roberto's willingness to give - and to nurture her
    Profound.

Now...good luck tomorrow. Go see if he loves you.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by veryaddicted;4024070;
    Ok this completely melts me. CL is just total CLASS-ACT.. swoon..

If CL is going to be TB, only nurses or teachers or social workers or charity workers or humanitarians should apply
    I think some maturity & 'other-centered' class would be a refreshing change..... regardless of who next TB is, it would be nice to see some beauty going deeper than the outer layers of botox, silicone, dye, & whitener

does anyone know whether Chris has been approached?

when do they usually announce TB ?
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Reading that trascript makes me think he is the next Bachelor. He's just holding off saying it until they get everything signed off.

I do think he will be next TB. I would have preferred he followed Kip and Reid's lead and ran away from MF. CL will be a nice TB but I trust MF as far as I can throw him. Do I think they could give CL some control? Sure. Maybe he asks to pick his girls ala Jesse or maybe he specifies that he wants to know all are willing to move to the Cape. Both would be reasonable.

If he really feels his mother and family were exploited the first time and I think they were he should say no. That would teach MF a real lesson. It would be nice to see MF not get away with it but if CL wants TB and thinks it's the right move for him I will support him. I still fear for him. MF is evil.

Closed Thread