Closed Thread
Page 24 of 118 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast

Thread: Chris L - no spoilers

Re: Chris L - no spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3966530;
    I just made a new video it's on youtube if you search the bachelorette-Chris and Ali-Terrified

Great Job! That was sweet and romantic!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Anyone else like the fact that at the beginning of their date Ali said their relationship was taking baby steps then by the end she said they could take leaps over the next few weeks and he would make an amazing husband. And I loved his quote after drinking wine when they walked outside & Chris told her something like "You make me feel like I'm floating, I'm even all warm inside, What does that mean?" So romantic, instead of saying I'm falling for you he made it much more just by the words he used.
    "Shakespeare In Love"

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3966530;
    I just made a new video it's on youtube if you search the bachelorette-Chris and Ali-Terrified
    Great video Truelovealways! I love seeing all their great moments together. Thank you for sharing! Keep them coming!

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

A special tribute to Ali & Chris...

YouTube - Ali & Chris 'Undiscovered'

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls;3973540;
    A special tribute to Ali & Chris...

YouTube - Ali & Chris 'Undiscovered'
    As I told you earlier, I love it! Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3961706;
    I actually posted this on Chris' fan page. I think they should do a bachelor auction as a fund raiser. Win a date with Chris or his single brother and maybe get some of the guys from the show. That would probably be a big hit I am sure. Unless of course he's going to be the next bachelor and then ABC won't let him do it. I they'd do it, I think I'd have to take a trip to the cape and empty out my savings..........LOL
    Romance Writer you can't possibly be in your right mind, you obviously are suffering from Fleissitis. You want to put Chris and his brother up if he is f2 instead of one of those "Oh so great charity deals" - like painting life guard stands for charity? or molding body casts for ebay ? So you really think a hunk and his bro would bring in more $$? So tell me where does it hurt the most your head or your heart? LOL
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

FORT Newbie

Great video. Thanks for sharing :-)

I'm not a fan of how they keep recycling contestants but I wouldn't have any complaints if he was the next Bachelor!

Clearly Chris and his Dad are wanting Ali to come live in his Dad's house in Cape Cod. Umm, this whole scenario is a little weird. I understand his Mom died a year-and-a-half ago, but does it need to come up in EVERY and I mean EVERY conversation?

Chris's only hope at happiness is to marry a girl from his town that his mom already knew before she died. Then the wife can sit around with the rest of them in that house and reminisce over the pictures and fit right in. Any OTHER girl is going to constantly be reminded that she's an outsider.

Part of the reason Chris finds Ali so appealing is that she grew up in a nearby town. He's not ready to have a real relationship. He finds her much more appealing (because of the hometown familiarity) than he would if she had grown up in, say, Texas or Georgia or Washington. He wants to stick with what's safe (a hometown girl, a roommate in his parents' house).

I found the family overbearing in a very loving way. I'm sure many others would disagree with me and say they were just plain lovely, period.

I also feel a little uncomfortable watching Chris kiss Ali because I get the feeling he might eat her face off. His powerful jaws working away at her scare me! I guess I'm just not a Chris fan, he just seems too emotionally pampered. I am sorry his mom died. But it's like he said, he was a momma's boy, now he's got no mom, and I think he'd be better off having a new mom than having a wife. He clearly needs to feel mothered. I do wish the best for their family and I think it would be VERY healthy if Chris and his dad both started living a normal life and looking for love in normal ways. (not on a TV show).

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer;3983270;
    Clearly Chris and his Dad are wanting Ali to come live in his Dad's house in Cape Cod. Umm, this whole scenario is a little weird. I understand his Mom died a year-and-a-half ago, but does it need to come up in EVERY and I mean EVERY conversation?

Chris's only hope at happiness is to marry a girl from his town that his mom already knew before she died. Then the wife can sit around with the rest of them in that house and reminisce over the pictures and fit right in. Any OTHER girl is going to constantly be reminded that she's an outsider.

Part of the reason Chris finds Ali so appealing is that she grew up in a nearby town. He's not ready to have a real relationship. He finds her much more appealing (because of the hometown familiarity) than he would if she had grown up in, say, Texas or Georgia or Washington. He wants to stick with what's safe (a hometown girl, a roommate in his parents' house).

I found the family overbearing in a very loving way. I'm sure many others would disagree with me and say they were just plain lovely, period.

I also feel a little uncomfortable watching Chris kiss Ali because I get the feeling he might eat her face off. His powerful jaws working away at her scare me! I guess I'm just not a Chris fan, he just seems too emotionally pampered. I am sorry his mom died. But it's like he said, he was a momma's boy, now he's got no mom, and I think he'd be better off having a new mom than having a wife. He clearly needs to feel mothered. I do wish the best for their family and I think it would be VERY healthy if Chris and his dad both started living a normal life and looking for love in normal ways. (not on a TV show).
    I agree with you... this family seems to be still in the grieving process. They seem to be very close, and the loss of a wonderful mother has left a BIG vacancy in their lives. Especially Chris who came home to be the support and caregiver while the others put their time and energy in the family business. He seems vulnerable and he would probably benefit from resuming his goals and dreams as an independent man before moving forward in a relationship. IMO
    Last edited by RNnurse; 07-15-2010 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Incomplete response

Closed Thread